First Prev
of 18
Next Last
archangel

Beeville, TX

#1 May 3, 2011
Hi :-)
I just wanted to escape Fal' eyes...I created an account on here under the name "archangel333", archangel was already taken, lol...it's free...don't take this the wrong way, but you seem really cool, and if you create an account like I did, we can message each other w/out strangers reading into everything, which is slightly irritating at times.
:-P
if you don't wanna, it's cool
:-)
archangel

Beeville, TX

#2 May 3, 2011
or we could just type here...:-)
Troubled

United States

#3 May 3, 2011
Ur crazy, u knw that! But ok!
archangel

Beeville, TX

#4 May 3, 2011
oh, cool! hey!:-)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2011
so here's me under my new account on here...u have 2 do 1, too, to message me ;-) :-D

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2011
u prolly went 2 bed, talk to ya 2morrow, friend!:-)
Troubled

United States

#7 May 4, 2011
Don't have an email, the 1 I had , sister did it 4me & I had problems with it! Mayb u can?
archangel

Beeville, TX

#8 May 4, 2011
maybe i can what?
White

United States

#9 May 4, 2011
I found u! I'll look 4 u at around 5pm, if its still ok?
archangel

Beeville, TX

#10 May 4, 2011
White wrote:
I found u! I'll look 4 u at around 5pm, if its still ok?
lol....sure, that's cool!:-)
White

United States

#11 May 4, 2011
Mayb u can make me laugh, was feel sad! B my angel!
archangel

Beeville, TX

#12 May 4, 2011
okay....(drumroll please)

Confucius say:
Man who stand on toilet must be HIGH ON POT!

:-P
White

United States

#13 May 4, 2011
U just made me burn my eggs, how's that 4 a laugh! Ya, ha,ha not funny! So, did u get my messg. On the other purity?
archangel

Beeville, TX

#14 May 4, 2011
I'll eat the burnt ones :-P

the one about rascal flatts?

yes, and i responded with this:

"that's cool with me, i'm not tryin' 2 cross any line. ;-)
did you end up typin' 2 me in that other city's topix?...'cause there's messages from "you" there talkin' bout u can't set up an account on here 'cause u don't have an e-mail...but here on this "purity", you put you tried and couldn't do it...so i thought maybe that was someone else playin' tricks!.... "
archangel

Beeville, TX

#15 May 4, 2011
i'm listenin' to that rascal flatts song, i'd never heard it, i really like it!

with the e-mail thing, it's easy...just go to gmail.com or ymail.com and set it up...maybe u can use ur sister's e-mail address when it asks u for a corresponding e-mail for in case u forget ur password.
archangel

Beeville, TX

#16 May 4, 2011
why r u sad?
white

United States

#17 May 4, 2011
Its just u & me here! It was me bein" dumb", I don't think u'd like burnt eggs! This is all new 2 me, I don't really like 2 mess with the computer,cuz u don't knw what's on the other side. So, bare with me. Did I write" naked"?
archangel

Beeville, TX

#18 May 4, 2011
hahaha...i guess u did...but ppl might still figure it out from the other topix page, that's why if we privately msg each other, there wouldn't be that to worry about...but it's okay, here is fine...I have down time right now, and I'm not looking to meet you in person or anything...if we never knew who each other was, it'd be fine by me...friendship in whatever form is still friendship, yes?:-)

from some of the other posts I saw from you, I knew u had a heart of gold, so that's why I feel as comfortable as I do, as I can, w/out actually knowing who u r, I mean, this is a small town, and anonymity is preferred, not sayin' anything bad toward u by that, but it's extremely hard 2 know who will talk in this town, lol.:-P
archangel

Beeville, TX

#19 May 4, 2011
my friend hasn't texted me 2day...I hope they are okay!:-/
white

United States

#20 May 4, 2011
I'm sad cuz 2day, I have 2 do somethin that's out of my grasp. I pray everyday , that God will help me soon! Cuz I don't knw how much more I can take. & u give me, my peace, so please don't leave me yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. Aug 12 Scotty Steiner 1
News Former St. Paul Cos. CEO donates $2M to Winnipe... (Sep '15) Sep '15 A Duck Holocast WPG 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) May '15 Slowtire 1
News New concept in solar energy poised to catch on ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Solarman 1
News Prison Camp Fugitives Arrested in Burnsville (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jeff 1
News Two Inmates Missing from Federal Prison (Mar '13) Mar '13 AntiMelting 1
News Late night fire destroys Greenfield house (Sep '08) Jul '12 Fyi 4

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages