Why is king city council ad kcpd cove...

Why is king city council ad kcpd covering for the crime and shootings????

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

king City Resident

Atascadero, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Theres been alot of shooting in king city lately, atleast 3 times a week. Rumor has it theres been a homicide and attempts and none of this is being reported. I can hear gunshots every weekend and then hear sirens but nothing on the news. Neighbors next to crime scenes are saying what happen and wondering why isnt it coming out on the news or newspaper???? Whats going on? 8/7/2012
king city person

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I was wondering the same thing. The king city paper doesn't give any information about any of the crimes. They have to be hiding something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soledad district under invistogation Jun 23 Community voice 1
SUSD (soledad school district) (May '13) May '16 Mr_guzmen 27
News Travel Q&A: Best to trim route for 'epic' Calif... Apr '16 Sheri 1
Monterey County districts offer signing bonuses... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Student12 3
News Soledad middle school students join computer re... Feb '16 RipOff School Dis... 1
Arrests in January 7th murder Feb '16 Junior 2
News LBJ's daughter visits Bixby Bridge for 50-year ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages