Doesnt he still live with his mom
sad

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2012
I miss him!
jessica

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Its like he fell off the face of the earth or something, last time I seen him was around 2 years ago, I use to run into him all the time.
yeah

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
jessica wrote:
Its like he fell off the face of the earth or something, last time I seen him was around 2 years ago, I use to run into him all the time.
. He needs to show up and have some more fun !!
Bigg gun

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2012
I ran into him at the store not long ago had his lil boy with him that child looks just like him really nice Guy growed up alot
Popol

Fairview, NC

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Heard he got his shit together finally . Does anyone know if he's single now or how I can get ahold of him . I miss the old days when we used to hang out some.
Brad

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Dec 9, 2013
He is living in Tusculum and works 3rd shift. He's single. Seen him the other day he's put some weight on looks good . I guess losing some friends along the way, makes you see the mistakes . He had his boy with him.too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason lee now days? (Jul '13) 6 min Seriously 10
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 42 min Refrax 30
Mindy Reamer 2 hr Lotso 4
Local plant manager LMR. 2 hr Misery loves company 6
News Corker Applauds Unanimous Supreme Court Ruling ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Coconutz3878 4
Singles 3 hr Lol 14
Need a daddy without the sugar 3 hr Uwish 2

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages