Another view

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

It appears that Major League Baseball and the cardinals have no issue with the substance being explained as rosin. This tells me that Cardinal pitchers use the same technique. I don't think Lester using rosin caused the Red Sox to score 8 runs. He had good stuff and no video shows his balls doing anything out of the ordinary last night. The cards just weren't on last night. There's still a lot of baseball to play.
Red Sox Fan

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Nascar Fan wrote:
Nobody believed Nascar was in trouble when the fake wreck occurred, now it is headed straight for baseball, you don't cheat in the biggest event of the year and get caught and expect it to go away, too many independent eyes a watching.
Nascar is boring, and they play favorites. It is no more than wrestling on wheels. This is baseball. Apples and oranges.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Red Sox Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Nascar is boring, and they play favorites. It is no more than wrestling on wheels. This is baseball. Apples and oranges.
And one could opine that BASEBALL is interminably boring. Depends on one's viewpoint, doesn't it?
Red Sox Fan

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>And one could opine that BASEBALL is interminably boring. Depends on one's viewpoint, doesn't it?
I could see how baseball could be boring to someone who has never played it, or is not familiar with the nuances of the game. Each game is like picking up a new book whose ending is a mystery until you get to very the last page.
Greene Apple

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Another view wrote:
It appears that Major League Baseball and the cardinals have no issue with the substance being explained as rosin. This tells me that Cardinal pitchers use the same technique. I don't think Lester using rosin caused the Red Sox to score 8 runs. He had good stuff and no video shows his balls doing anything out of the ordinary last night. The cards just weren't on last night. There's still a lot of baseball to play.
Right, the Cards weren't ready for the Sox, rosin or not! Seems like when someone is a fan of one team or the other, if they lose, they start finding excuses why when actually, 99% of the time, they're simply outplayed...period!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

All professional sports are all about the money, bunch of spoiled brats. Look at what the Dodgers tried to do this year, buy a championship. Same thing the Yankees have done for years, Miami is doing it in basketball. Championships are bought and payed for by owners who throw out the money to buy up the best players in the league. Let every team have the same salary cap and have to stick to it and we will see who has the best TEAM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info