First Prev
of 2
Next Last
josh

Franklin, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2011
I heard this girl gets around... She has a boyfriend in Jc and she is seeing someone in greeneville and she has someone else in Knox... Trashy
really now

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Apr 22, 2011
She's very pretty though. And she has been a good friend for a really long time. You would be congratulating another dude on that. Trust me I'm a guy and I say it all the time. Stop being mad the girl obviously has game. She probably just turned you down is all!
who cares

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2011
She is a very pretty girl, but I have heard about her getting around also. If you know all that about her and disagree then why haven't you atleast said anything to her bf. I mean it prob wouldn't be hard with facebook. And I agree with "really now" that if it was a guy we would think different. Really now prob knows first hand about her. lol
really now

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 25, 2011
I do! She's a good friend of mine. And ill admit she does get around and should be faithful, but her not being faithful doesn't make her a bad person. I've not always been faithful and I know I've messed up but I don't see myself as a bad guy. I think she just needs to find the right guy, and I'm sure once she grows up a bit more she'll calm down...but for now let the girl live. It'd be different if she presented herself as holier than thou, but she's pretty up front about not trying to be tied down
who cares

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2011
I agree, but I feel bad for her man. I use to cheat on most of my ex's, then one I really liked got me good. So I try my best not to anymore. If I had my chance with her I would though.
Shane

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2011
She isn't dating anyone currently... I know her pretty well... She just has a lot on her plate right now... She does like to go out and have a good time but who doesn't... I think she's a great girl and a good person... She'd probably be upset to find this on her so let's just drop it...
angel

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2011
Yeah, she has a boyfriend that lives in jc, I think they stay together most of the time. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you must be under one of her spells. And she must be pretty good being as everyone thinks something different, and you all say you know her pretty well. I need talk to her and get some pointers.
Shane

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2011
You obviously don't know the situation...
angel

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2011
Yeah she has you, I'm sorry honey.
Shane

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2011
I'm not bias... I just happen to know her... And she's not like that... You obviously don't know her...
angel

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2011
Don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I think she just has you fooled as well as her bf, and a few others apparently. And I do know her, very well actually. Maybe you need to get to know the situation.
really now

Columbia, SC

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Shane winters for sure on that one, and yeah man I live in jc and can tell ya first hand they're still together. Saw them not even a week ago.
i know her

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2011
she is spoiled brat. a baby. a whiner. a slut. and a hottie!

i'd hit it.
josh

Pflugerville, TX

#14 Apr 27, 2011
Why doesnt anyone tell her boyfriend?
josh

Tomball, TX

#15 Apr 28, 2011
???
josh

Tomball, TX

#16 Apr 28, 2011
Shit I'll do it... I'll tell him what she's been doing... I'll tell him all kinds of shit...
Chris

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2011
Easy girl... Enough alcohol and it's not hard
angel

Nashville, TN

#18 May 10, 2011
So did we ever tell him, or figure out what all she is doing?
Who knows

United States

#19 May 11, 2011
First of all u all need to get the right girl. The one u all r talkin about is a minor and another thing is her mom and dad have close tabs on her. She is always with her parents besides when she goes to school. So u all need to keep your mouth shut before u all get sued.
Who knows need to learn

Nashville, TN

#20 May 11, 2011
Correction who knows, the female we are talking about is 22. So maybe you need to get your facts straight before throwing idle threats of suing someone. Maybe before you post things read the whole thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I a racist? 13 min Donald J Trump 5
How long 2 hr audit 20
walmart mcdonalds fight? 2 hr Preacher Bubba 13
Sheriff debate 2 hr Preacher Bubba 3
Child Molester 3 hr Disgusted 1
charity horton (star) 4 hr wondering 1
James Teeny Lover Carpenter Arrested Again 4 hr Crazystuff 41
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 7 hr Ohyeah 45
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 13 hr Terry 44

Greeneville Jobs