happy with the election?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TERM LIMITS

Dillsboro, NC

#1 May 6, 2014
I'm not. But if you don't vote,don't bitch.
ralf

United States

#2 May 6, 2014
We need a new sheriff. Hope we get one come August

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2014
Yes and no......
Wrong

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 7, 2014
What election?
voted

Boardman, OR

#5 May 7, 2014
Yes and no here too.
resident

Calhoun, TN

#6 May 7, 2014
Yes and no
can't believe we have so many stupid people in this county that would still vote some of the has beens in office again..ugh..
still needed.. New sheriff!
New road superintendent...
get start people..

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2014
Politics bore the heck out of me. I don't care who wins or loses.
ron

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 7, 2014
NO IM NOT! Need new sheriff and road superintendent. Come on people we need change.
thedamntruth

United States

#9 May 7, 2014
No bunch of dumbass people who voted for Lori Bryant if she gets it in august u will see she is the one who locked up everything in her office 8 years ago when the state came in she was to busy trying to get in office to do her job she got Freddie shaw fined how soon this stupid town forgets

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#10 May 7, 2014
thedamntruth wrote:
No bunch of dumbass people who voted for Lori Bryant if she gets it in august u will see she is the one who locked up everything in her office 8 years ago when the state came in she was to busy trying to get in office to do her job she got Freddie shaw fined how soon this stupid town forgets
I am new here, so before the trolls get bent out of shape I need to clarify..who is Shaw and if 8 years ago she was trying to get in the office why did she lock everything up? Also, suggestions on who the alternative should be/or been,please. thank you in advance and I apologize but the wording of what you have stated is very confusing.
Greene Bill

Greeneville, TN

#11 May 7, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> I am new here, so before the trolls get bent out of shape I need to clarify..who is Shaw and if 8 years ago she was trying to get in the office why did she lock everything up? Also, suggestions on who the alternative should be/or been,please. thank you in advance and I apologize but the wording of what you have stated is very confusing.
New here? Lying bltch.
thedamntruth

United States

#12 May 7, 2014
Freddie shaw was county clerk 8 years ago she worked in the office and when he did not run for office again she did and she did nothing. But stay on the phone trying to get votes and did not do her job and lock up all the work she was to send to Nashville when she did not mail it in Freddie got fined and people did not get there titles back for months

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2014
Greene Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
New here? Lying bltch.
Would you like to see the deed you idiot? Lived in Wash. co. and purchased a home in Jan. 2014. I think that's new here.

Location hidden

#14 May 7, 2014
thedamntruth wrote:
Freddie shaw was county clerk 8 years ago she worked in the office and when he did not run for office again she did and she did nothing. But stay on the phone trying to get votes and did not do her job and lock up all the work she was to send to Nashville when she did not mail it in Freddie got fined and people did not get there titles back for months
Thank you. That does clarify things. I appreciate it.
Who Cares

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 7, 2014
I don't vote and don't get caught up with that political crap. Glad it's over.
Ole Switcheroo

United States

#16 May 7, 2014
I'm always happy with the erection. Hell, at my age (82), you know what they say..."Never waste a bathroom or an erection."
So, take it from me boys and girls. Always empty your bladder and never, never , Ever let that increasingly rare boner shrivel away without being petted til it spits.
You can thank me for that bit of advice any old time.
senile

Friendsville, TN

#18 May 7, 2014
Ole Switcheroo wrote:
I'm always happy with the erection. Hell, at my age (82), you know what they say..."Never waste a bathroom or an erection."
So, take it from me boys and girls. Always empty your bladder and never, never , Ever let that increasingly rare boner shrivel away without being petted til it spits.
You can thank me for that bit of advice any old time.
Why don't you grow up and get a damn life? Some folks on here want to have a discussion and do not give a sh#t about ur garbage talk. U probly didn't even vote for gawd's sake. Go find urself somewheres else. Like under the bridge u crawled out from under.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#19 May 7, 2014
senile wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you grow up and get a damn life? Some folks on here want to have a discussion and do not give a sh#t about ur garbage talk. U probly didn't even vote for gawd's sake. Go find urself somewheres else. Like under the bridge u crawled out from under.
Boy am I glad I didn't make that joke.
dingleberry

Greeneville, TN

#20 May 7, 2014
you all voted for bubblebutt,so you are stuck wth her you bunch of morons.
Ole Switcheroo

United States

#21 May 7, 2014
senile wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you grow up and get a damn life? Some folks on here want to have a discussion and do not give a sh#t about ur garbage talk. U probly didn't even vote for gawd's sake. Go find urself somewheres else. Like under the bridge u crawled out from under.
I see "somebody" isn't happy with Their erection...

I bet their mommy fouled up their potty training somehow.
It happens. Care to share, master senile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists 2 min Big Bang 19
2 found dead last night in greene county 1 hr Cunning Linguist 16
Greeneville High Public or Private 1 hr Powers that Be 13
Trump at 37% 1 hr Zinger 42
Overall Park 2 hr Analysis 7
SG moving to AA 2 hr Analysis 106
The Trump Troubadour has stopped singing 2 hr Really 27
Breaking news! 10 hr Atticus Finch 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web