of 2
Next Last
interested

Johnson City, TN

#21 Apr 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
(thanks):)
And we could even be friends if he could just "man-up"... ;)
Friends is good.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 19, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>Friends is good.
:) Friends it is.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 19, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>'Stalking.' not an option; consider it mutual verbal enlightenment.
Good one.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Now I have Cake stuck in my head...Short Skirt Long Jacket.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 19, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
Now I have Cake stuck in my head...Short Skirt Long Jacket.
...and, for some reason, as soon as I read your comment, Chris Farley singing "Fat guy in a little coat" came to mind...lmao!!! ;)
whois

Ã…kersberga, Sweden

#27 Apr 19, 2013
wat i wanta know is y u an "rc" r "bff" but ur not even friends wit her on "fb" an y "briney u" an "rc" says they dont know who u r "wordwoman"
interested

Johnson City, TN

#28 Apr 19, 2013
whois wrote:
wat i wanta know is y u an "rc" r "bff" but ur not even friends wit her on "fb" an y "briney u" an "rc" says they dont know who u r "wordwoman"
Spelling and grammar a problem?

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 19, 2013
whois wrote:
I'm in agreement with "interested" re: your pitiful spelling & grammar, but I'm gonna go a step further & point out your obvious maturity deficit, as well...oh, and most importantly, the fact that you are completely full of sh!t!!! "RC" & I have been very close friends for the past year, but recently had a disagreement that nearly destroyed our friendship, hence our no longer being friends on FB. However, she & I discussed things & are trying to repair the damage that was done...and FB just doesn't seem all that important in the grand scheme of things, though I have NO doubt that she would never deny knowing me & you're just attempting to start trouble. Now, as for "briney u," which I assume to be your baby-talk nickname for Brian Uhls...while I truly couldn't care less whether he claims to know me or not, I don't doubt that he probably did deny knowing me, given that lying is a talent that he has perfected with a hell of alot of practice!!! ;0
sealy

Walnut, CA

#30 May 17, 2013
Wearing tight jeans, or skinny jeans http://www.jeanscustom.com/skinny-jeans-19.ht... , is a very popular fashion fad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yo ladies 14 min Mean Muggin 22
Memorial Day Rememberance! 20 min Camilla Weber 9
Steven dunbar 31 min Chucky tn 1
make america great again 1 hr Buf 138
Fighting 2 hr Gray Gypsy 16
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 2 hr corad brightstien 13
Trampus Shirey 3 hr Just saying 2
I think I'm in Love 4 hr whothehellcares- 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance