Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Some of these people they have hired are flat out annoying. Everytime I walk down the main aisle a short fat mexican guy always and I mean always walks out infront of me and says "are you ready to check out." I was on the other side of the aisle as the registers. Then a red head had to check me out the other night I was ready to slap that bitch. then for a couple days last week a heavy set girl I think Michelle is her name, was standing at the exit door in Lumber and was all in my business.. She was very rude, chomping on her damn gum. I just wish I could deal with the same ones all the time. so If you ever have to go in there try to deal with Jamie, Jessica, Linda, Pat, Eddie, Brandy (not the one at commercial) thats about all of the good ones. The others are flat out ignorant. I shall step off my soap box now.
contractor

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

^^^^^meant I DONT deal with people on the floor except.
Hugh

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Contractor sounds like a crybaby beotch.
Ape Allen

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

contractor wrote:
^^^^^meant I DONT deal with people on the floor except.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Ralph

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

You don't know what you are talking about if you think Jamie is a good one. She is a dam bitch.
Tax payer

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

They need to be run out of this town an bring home depot in . They illiterate idots period in there

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

[QUOTE who="Tax payer "They illiterate idots period in there [/QUOTE]

Spoken like a Harvard graduate...

And what makes you think a Home Depot would be better... Lowes is known for having better staffed stores than Home Depot...
Turd Ferguson

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a Harvard graduate...
And what makes you think a Home Depot would be better... Lowes is known for having better staffed stores than Home Depot...
I feel ya. I got banned from the Home Depot for taking a poo in one of their toilets they were selling. I couldn't help it! I really had to go and it was the closest one.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel ya. I got banned from the Home Depot for taking a poo in one of their toilets they were selling. I couldn't help it! I really had to go and it was the closest one.
You mean you aren't suppose to use the display models... I thought they were so you could take them for a test drive...
Angie

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

contractor wrote:
Some of these people they have hired are flat out annoying. Everytime I walk down the main aisle a short fat mexican guy always and I mean always walks out infront of me and says "are you ready to check out." I was on the other side of the aisle as the registers. Then a red head had to check me out the other night I was ready to slap that bitch. then for a couple days last week a heavy set girl I think Michelle is her name, was standing at the exit door in Lumber and was all in my business.. She was very rude, chomping on her damn gum. I just wish I could deal with the same ones all the time. so If you ever have to go in there try to deal with Jamie, Jessica, Linda, Pat, Eddie, Brandy (not the one at commercial) thats about all of the good ones. The others are flat out ignorant. I shall step off my soap box now.
You are just a whiner.
JERK

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hey there buddy if I were you I would not be talking about anybody at Lowes for you might be opening a can of worms you wished you had not opened there Mr contractor. That is not nice to be talking about people when you don't know them. That is what is wrong with this world today people like you running there cornhole when they need to keep it shut. People all the time starting crap. Bunch of dead beats
for sure

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Brandy gets on my nerves, """BAD" ""
unbelievable

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ok...first of all...if all you can do is whine and complain about Lowes....go somewhere else. I am sure losing one contractor wont close their doors. The Mexican you are referring to is Orlando and he is one of the best cashiers there. Better he greets you and asks to help you than completely ignore you and not provide customer service. As there are a couple of redheaded there I cant exactly determine which one you are referring to. But no one deserves that name to be directed at them. Lastly...calling a person heavy set is rude as well. Just because someone is not a size 2 doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. You are unbelievably rude. If you are so unhappy with the service you get at Lowes...go elsewhere.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Tax payer wrote:
They need to be run out of this town an bring home depot in . They illiterate idots period in there
90% of the people in Greene County are idiots. So, if they bring in home depot then Home Depot will hire from these people. It doesnt matter what company is here or not. Its the workforce.
just sayin

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Since you know where to find these people in this post, why dont you go confront them? Im sure most of them have an opinion about you also.
Mc Darkness

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Who's the black chick that works in there. She's HOT!!! I 'd like to do the chocolate and vanilla swirl with her. AAAWWWW YYEEAAH!! Mfers!
ya know

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

There is two Brandys that work there. Which one are you talking about?
Anon

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

This had no baring on topic but the delivery guys at least one I suspect is on drugs. Pills probably or crack tried to deliver me a fridge with a crack smile. I almost didn't let him in
meyo

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

What happened to all the good looking women that used to work there? I went in the other day and it was full of old hags.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
HASLAM Latino maid 10 min cretin56 8
IRS whiney Republicans pay your due taxes 14 min The Bush Brain 2
TAX WHIP rich arrogant REPUBLICANS in line 16 min We need the money 25
I voted today all GOP weak candidates Roe must... 21 min ten votes family 1
ILLEGALS bring Ebola across border 24 min Fence building 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 26 min Fix all 1
Shelia Seaton 27 min Tim 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 141,541
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 1 hr South Greene Resident 69
Policeman Teddy Lawing 2 hr The drugs 25
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Interested 79
good ole boys- lets name them 7 hr Dr Wu 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••