old men at greystone dump

old men at greystone dump

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2014
all these old men sitting around in building talking,when you need help you cant get it taxpayer money at work!!!
oldtimer

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 29, 2014
Who would be responsible if one.of them got hurt besides they should. Not be there in the first place
old man

Lakeville, MN

#3 Aug 29, 2014
you young whipper snappers mind your own business
taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2014
old man wrote:
you young whipper snappers mind your own business
why dont you get a life instead of sitting at the trash dump you idiot!!!
old man

Lakeville, MN

#5 Aug 29, 2014
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you get a life instead of sitting at the trash dump you idiot!!!
why I outta bend you over my knee you little snotty nose obama voter
old man

Lakeville, MN

#6 Aug 29, 2014
why dont you get a life instead of sitting at your computer playing on topix you idiot!!! I'm retred and have an excuse. Why don't you try getting a job loser?
old man

Lakeville, MN

#7 Aug 29, 2014
**retired
taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 29, 2014
If got a job old man you must be the loser to sit around trash dump you retard,retired my ass why are you on computer then if you talk about me being on it so shove that up your retired as!!
old man

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Aug 29, 2014
taxpayer wrote:
If got a job old man you must be the loser to sit around trash dump you retard,retired my ass why are you on computer then if you talk about me being on it so shove that up your retired as!!
Based on your grammar, shouldn't you be in school you little retard? I bet you still shit yellow!
old man

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Aug 29, 2014
taxpayer wrote:
Does your mom know you play on the computer all day instead doing your lessons?
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2014
Which old men took a dump at Greystone?
taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2014
Lol old man isn't there a time limit on how long you can use a computer in a old folks home,isn't it about time for them to feed you
old man

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2014
taxpayer wrote:
Lol old man isn't there a time limit on how long you can use a computer in a old folks home,isn't it about time for them to feed you
Your balls haven't even dropped yet, and you're asking me about how long I can use a computer. I have a challenge for you. Complete a coherent sentence free of first grader mistakes - you can't do it! lolololol

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#14 Aug 29, 2014
You should come visit the Chuckey site. It's like Andersonville Prison in there. Crabby as hell.
garbage goat

Franklin, NC

#15 Aug 29, 2014
Dry cod hangout.
visitor

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2014
Check out the dump station at 81 near 107. You ain't seen lazy old men until you see that bunch of employees. All of them need a good scrubbing too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerria and Tabitha 9 min Bewitched 5
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 43 min Get r 8
Confederate Monuments 59 min Max Planck 137
miller industries (Jun '15) 1 hr JUST ME 10
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 1 hr unreal 23
divorces happening 2 hr mab had to be told 26
b@@bs 4 hr Abd476 19
White Power rally in Charlottesville 5 hr Max Planck 181

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web