Well

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Your friend has a new best friend cause you suk.
ya know

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hummm wrote:
i miss my bestfriend
what was your b.f.'s initials?male or female ?
taw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hummm wrote:
i miss my bestfriend
don't feel bad I just lost a very very close friend and I miss her very much to I don't thank I will ever get over it keep your head up hopefully u will be back intouch with them good luck
Sad

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

One of my "best" friends recently stabbed me in the back.
hummm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

taw wrote:
<quoted text>don't feel bad I just lost a very very close friend and I miss her very much to I don't thank I will ever get over it keep your head up hopefully u will be back intouch with them good luck
. Thanks but I will never get the chance because she died a few months ago I never was aloud to say my goodbyes her new friends wouldn't let me. I am so lost right now
hummm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Sad wrote:
. Let me give you some advice my bestfriend was the greatest but she said I betrayed her she wouldn't even talk to me she didn't know the whole story she never gave me a chance. Now I will never get the chance she was in a accident & passed away I am heart broken they wouldn't let me in to say good bye.. if your friend means anything at all to you make sure you hear her out & not the people around you.
taw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

My best friend was a female she was everything to me I would have gave her anything if I could have but I thank its best to leave her alone that's not what I want but I know its what she wants well everyone I hope things work out for u and I wish u the best
Babydoll

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Sad wrote:
We must have had the same best friend. Best friends for 40 years and then end it all,that was never true friendship. The truth was she thought she was better off than me. That wasn't true friendship that was just waiting for me to catch up financially. She was ashamed of me, my clothes weren't as good as hers, her put on personality was better than mine. Made up lies. I thought she was the best friend I had, she was my worst enemy. The time and place she threw these lies at me were the worst in my life. It will come back to her, hope so.
hurt

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>We must have had the same best friend. Best friends for 40 years and then end it all,that was never true friendship. The truth was she thought she was better off than me. That wasn't true friendship that was just waiting for me to catch up financially. She was ashamed of me, my clothes weren't as good as hers, her put on personality was better than mine. Made up lies. I thought she was the best friend I had, she was my worst enemy. The time and place she threw these lies at me were the worst in my life. It will come back to her, hope so.
. Sounds like my xbes friend she was never around when I needed her the most I think the end of our friendship was the best thing we both did..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Why was she so pissed at you?
wow

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

hummm wrote:
<quoted text>. Let me give you some advice my bestfriend was the greatest but she said I betrayed her she wouldn't even talk to me she didn't know the whole story she never gave me a chance. Now I will never get the chance she was in a accident & passed away I am heart broken they wouldn't let me in to say good bye.. if your friend means anything at all to you make sure you hear her out & not the people around you.
. Wow I have a similar story I had a best friend I was friends with for years then we stop talking because I got mad at her for something stupid we didn't talk for almost 2 years she died 10 years ago I regret it every day she was a big part of my life our kids loved eachother she was always there when I needed her but some where along the way we grew apart. I miss her every day she was my best friend we did everything together. I wasn't the best friend she was to me I was to busy living my life & didn't inculde her in my life which made her pull away. If I could go back I would redo it all even after 10 years my heart still breaks for her. Love your friends while you have them don't take them for granted you never know when they won't be here. I made my mistakes & regert it everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••