Mayberry

Franklin, NC

#21 Sep 3, 2013
What happened to Sandy?
worried

Shelby, NC

#22 Sep 3, 2013
I hope they aren't still paying Linda Odell to run those store's, she's worthless.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 4, 2013
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HANG OUT AT THESE "CONVENIENCE" STORES! PEOPLE, IT A GAS STATION, NOT A FREAKIN BAR OR CLUB! GET YOUR SHIT AND GO! THESE CONVENIENCE STORE ARE THE BIGGEST RIP OFFS! YOU HAVE SOME THAT WILL CHARGE YOU A HIGHER PRICE FOR SOMETHING BUT DOWN THE ROAD, THE SAME STORE, HAS A CHEAPER PRICE ON THE SAME ITEM, THESE STORES ARE CROOKS! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT MOST OF THE TOWN LIVES IN THIS ONE LITTLE SPOT AND THEY THINK THIS GAS STATION IS THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN!
Fingerfood

Bristol, TN

#25 Sep 4, 2013
Rcb wrote:
Susan stroud is a nasty lookin skank her ass went to her belly she is a thief my friend dated the rat lookin skank she is worthless she has been with everybody in greeneville I just don't see how people think she I's attractive
No she hadnt been with me, If she was really with all of greeneville your included, so what gives? did she give you the ghonaherpaclapasipholaids?
britt

Greeneville, TN

#26 Sep 9, 2013
susan is freakin awesome and great to work with. she just got married and is devoted to him. stop lettin ur mouth speak for u, it makes u look stupid
live free

Johnson City, TN

#27 Oct 2, 2013
britt wrote:
susan is freakin awesome and great to work with. she just got married and is devoted to him. stop lettin ur mouth speak for u, it makes u look stupid
I agree 100 percent she is freaking awesome loved working with her.
top hat

Johnson City, TN

#28 Nov 11, 2013
Stop by there today seen the sign on the door, now hiring I had to laugh. all the works in there is family of the manager and linda, I guess they are waiting on another family member wanting to work, let see what family member is hired next, lol
No Lie

High Point, NC

#29 Nov 12, 2013
Cruel Girl wrote:
Lee's Food Mart as well as the Marsh's are nothing but low life's! They only care about themselves and dont give a damn who they have working for them as long as they are bringing money in. They got a range from drugies, to thiefs, to home wreckers, to flat out sluts! I wouldnt ever contribute to any one of their stores!
I think you've covered them all. Rogersville Hwy & 11E has a skinny loud mouth homewrecker in there. HMMMMMM Wonder how her ugly little yellow car runs. Might have to fix that.
tire changer

Johnson City, TN

#30 Nov 20, 2013
Went in there this afternoon and there was three sisters working, they have a sign on the door now hiring and linda hired more family, why post a sign now hiring if you are going to hire family,Lets see three sisters working there and two nieces, can someone explain?
Release

Johnson City, TN

#31 Nov 20, 2013
tire changer wrote:
Went in there this afternoon and there was three sisters working, they have a sign on the door now hiring and linda hired more family, why post a sign now hiring if you are going to hire family,Lets see three sisters working there and two nieces, can someone explain?
If you worked at a place and you were in charge of hiring people, would you hire your family or strangers?
boss

Johnson City, TN

#32 Nov 20, 2013
Release wrote:
<quoted text>If you worked at a place and you were in charge of hiring people, would you hire your family or strangers?
Strangers.....
Bloodhound

Charlotte, NC

#33 Nov 21, 2013
So has Linda hired her stepdaughter yet?? or will she not work??!
Billy

Antioch, TN

#34 Oct 9, 2015
Well Linda O'Dell is at it again. Now she has her cousin Diane Freeman and her daughter Angel Emerick as managers. What gives with this company? Do they just not know how she is running their company in the ground or do they just not care?
Keema

United States

#35 Oct 10, 2015
What happened to the one on Church St?? The manager they had was so sweet and I loved going in there. The women that work there now including the manager are all nasty trashy women.
Billy

Antioch, TN

#36 Oct 13, 2015
What happened?! Linda has run them all off. If they are honest, decent hard working people she will run them off just as quick as she can so she don't have to worry about them telling all her dirty little secrets. Almost every manager she has is new except of course her family. I don't see how they stay in business with her running those stores like she does. Terry Lee would die if he only knew what was going on in his stores.
Nasty

Greeneville, TN

#38 Oct 15, 2015
The store is nasty, girls are clueless and if your in the parking lot for 5 minutes you can watch the druggies selling dope. Really have no clue why people stop there. Cops should just sit and watch that little area, a few are working out of town but it's still going on!
customer

Greeneville, TN

#40 Oct 20, 2015
Today walked in the store and clerk was spaced out, her name is Tammy what It said on her badge, Linda and the new manager was there and didn't do thing about it. The other
Clerk was very upset, she told other customer this is not the first time she has been like this, I was wondering why Linda didn't tell her to go home.this is the next t rogersville hwy.
worked there

Greeneville, TN

#41 Oct 20, 2015
Terry lee is leasing the stores. Marsh still owns the buildings but terry lee is illuminati. Dont shop there.
anonymous

United States

#42 Nov 6, 2015
That one store next to Ro gersville Highway has a massive mold infestation and some of the ceiling tiles have even fallen from the weight. . I don't kno how they keep that oplace open with all the health hazards. I guess them being illuminat really i isn't such a stretch.
jackson0222

Nashville, TN

#43 Nov 7, 2015
I work at a lees in knoxville and im far from being nasty and a low life, i work very hard at my job and take pride in my looks. i am a college student and everything i have i own . i pay my bills on time and i have never done drugs nor would i choose too. thank you try going too all the stores be4 you talk about all the lees food mart employees....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha 17 min Lady Gaga 1
Illegal dreamers 44 min Tommy 18
Dogs in grocery stores.. 1 hr Preacher Bubba 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,442
Michael Jessica Brobeck 2 hr Bar maid 4
Steve Bannon 3 hr Trumpisreallytranny 21
Some new Trump numbers 3 hr Trumpisreallytranny 81

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages