First Prev
of 2
Next Last
COWBOY

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Who bought it? and who is the manager or district manager over it?
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2012
COWBOY wrote:
Who bought it? and who is the manager or district manager over it?
Lee is.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Who is lee?
Church

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Dec 21, 2012
The owner I reckon.
Hoo

Gallatin, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Depends on which store ur talkin bout, I know some of em. Lee oil out of Kentucky is who owns em. Nothing has really changed that I noticed other than name.
UNSatisfied

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
District mangers are still the same. And its Lee Oil out of Ky. Its as if Marsh never sold them same players are still there.
fatboy

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2012
well maybe lee's will see things that marsh didn't see or didn;t care, can you all guess who needs to leave? and why?

/
fatboy

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
who needs to go?
Hot girl

Liberty, SC

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Who is the Elizabeth girl workin at the lees mart next to the rogerville highway she is blonde
holla

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Hot girl wrote:
Who is the Elizabeth girl workin at the lees mart next to the rogerville highway she is blonde
what hours she work?
Cruel Girl

Greeneville, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Lee's Food Mart as well as the Marsh's are nothing but low life's! They only care about themselves and dont give a damn who they have working for them as long as they are bringing money in. They got a range from drugies, to thiefs, to home wreckers, to flat out sluts! I wouldnt ever contribute to any one of their stores!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Cruel Girl wrote:
Lee's Food Mart as well as the Marsh's are nothing but low life's! They only care about themselves and dont give a damn who they have working for them as long as they are bringing money in. They got a range from drugies, to thiefs, to home wreckers, to flat out sluts! I wouldnt ever contribute to any one of their stores!
UH OH lol
Hot girl

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 5, 2013
what hours she work? She works 2 shift
go vols

Greeneville, TN

#14 May 24, 2013
well. i went in there and a balded woman with no teeth working there loud mouth and tries to act cute,and then i found out she is the manager, nasty,where is the blonde.
love america

Greeneville, TN

#15 May 26, 2013
has anyone seen susan, did she quit?
Traveler

Greeneville, TN

#16 May 27, 2013
Terry Lee from over in Claiborne County bought Marsh out. All of his stores that I have been inside in Caiborne County and now here are all nasty dirty. I didn't think they could get any worse but Mr Lee has succeded.
cotton picker

Greeneville, TN

#17 May 27, 2013
Traveler wrote:
Terry Lee from over in Claiborne County bought Marsh out. All of his stores that I have been inside in Caiborne County and now here are all nasty dirty. I didn't think they could get any worse but Mr Lee has succeded.
you must know them well traveler,wow!!!
Rcb

Morganton, NC

#18 May 27, 2013
Susan stroud is a nasty lookin skank her ass went to her belly she is a thief my friend dated the rat lookin skank she is worthless she has been with everybody in greeneville I just don't see how people think she I's attractive
Rcb

Morganton, NC

#19 May 27, 2013
holla wrote:
<quoted text> what hours she work?

2 shift
bubble butt

Greeneville, TN

#20 Aug 9, 2013
Rcb wrote:
Susan stroud is a nasty lookin skank her ass went to her belly she is a thief my friend dated the rat lookin skank she is worthless she has been with everybody in greeneville I just don't see how people think she I's attractive
well, she is not as nasty looking and big mouth as the manager, shaves her head and no teeth, now that is nasty looking, but when you are the district managers sister it doesn't matter what you look like, can't believe sandy is gone and they keep something that looks like someone that lives back in the hills, lees is so desperate,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Southerland 36 min ShaneJboro 3
GHS Assistant Principal fired 49 min Karmatrainrolledin 41
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 2 hr wow 36
Stephen Jennings 3 hr curious 5
Mary Shelton miss counts budget 4 hr so sad 12
Sexiest Men at John Deere!! (Dec '10) 8 hr needingsumattention 167
Wreck in from of Gondiler 8 hr hahaha 21
how to cope? 10 hr troubles 20
tiptons 10 hr klan 28
More from around the web