Daintyhoe

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
What's going on? I heard they are laying off a lot of people' and who is to blame?????

Since: Mar 11

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2013
I heard they were hiring? Wonder which is the truth.
truth

Greeneville, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2013
They are hiring. Think there is a job fair this week.
job hunting

Greeneville, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Daintyhoe wrote:
What's going on? I heard they are laying off a lot of people' and who is to blame?????
I heard they are hiring and laying off at the same time.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#5 Nov 2, 2013
I heard they were hiring, firing, retiring, conspiring, inquiring, rewiring, admiring, aspiring, expiring and rocket firing. All at the same time. Wonder which one it is.
Detective Jones

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I heard they were hiring, firing, retiring, conspiring, inquiring, rewiring, admiring, aspiring, expiring and rocket firing. All at the same time. Wonder which one it is.
Are you and Wet Willy expiring? I've noticed he no longer comments to all of your posts.
another one they let go

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Monday Sep 8
job hunting wrote:
<quoted text> I heard they are hiring and laying off at the same time.
they do lay you off close to time to hiring meaning your days from the temp service are almost over. they lay you off amd hire another dummy like me in, then do the same to them. you only get hired if you know the big dogs. such as boss, supervisor, human resources etc. otherwise you will be canned. they could care less about the ppl on the floor. its smart of them, but stupid on our part :/ I have been through all temps and staff pro is the only company that you have a chance of getting hired on when they put you on a job. I was finally hired on at at valk. good luck!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#8 Thursday Sep 11
Detective Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and Wet Willy expiring? I've noticed he no longer comments to all of your posts.
Naw dude, me and Willie are closeasthis!

“# it's a smile, it's a kiss”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Thursday Sep 11
# Stop starting trouble on the industry threads ! These industries create thousands of tax dollars and employee most of Greene County. That's just not very nice , now people are going to have to check topix to make sure they're not posted on here for affairs and slander.

# www.antibully.gov
Really

Greeneville, TN

#10 Thursday Sep 11
jamie smiles wrote:
# Stop starting trouble on the industry threads ! These industries create thousands of tax dollars and employee most of Greene County. That's just not very nice , now people are going to have to check topix to make sure they're not posted on here for affairs and slander.
# www.antibully.gov
Then why are we fixing to get a land tax hike for the second consecutive year? Looks like the commissioners would use all those thousands the industries are giving Greene County!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min DUI daddy accident 150,832
Michael Duckett 15 min Lost Love 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 18 min Melissa1333 4,259
Word Woman 37 min _Evil-_-Bill_ 145
MIDTERMS support the PRESIDENTS party in time o... 41 min Duke 2
BLACK HAWK down ISIS doesn't take prisoners 46 min James 2
GREENEVILLE what has it done for you lately tha... 48 min Main Street poverty 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 11 hr resident 68
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 18 hr jamie smiles 42
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••