|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

afforadable lawn wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that some older people or disabled people may need ("us peddlers") to mow their yards. Me and my wife both have a lot of those kinda clients. If it weren't for us, it wouldn't be done. Perhaps they don't have anyone else to help, maybe their grandchildren are lazy or theiving junkies. Maybe they're like you, think they're too good to ask. I'm doing good with this job. At least we aren't robbing or stealing. Find someone else to bash. Moron
When I'm old or disabled and can't get a family member to mow for me, I'm not going to sit around and wait for somebody to knock on my door. I'm going to look in the newspaper or ask friends and relatives to find a lawn person. I also have a plastic mailbox with a separate newspaper hole. USPS doesn't care what you stick in that hole and the Greeneville Sun doesn't own it, so stick it where the Sun don't own. And I'm not a moron. I've done very well for myself thank you. I simply and politely pointed out the disadvantages of your advertising technique. Perhaps with your attitude, you've proven my point about who is going door to door. It seems you may have anger issues.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

afforadable lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dick cheese I moved to Conway sc and started my business at first u have to knock to get references dip shit ..... I made 24000 in four months enuf to pay my house off so when u get done bashing the working man go get a job.... I give dude credit at least he's trying what are u doing Seting on ur mamas couch.
By the way, what is the name of your business? Just want to know who to AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE when I get old and decrepit.

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the head's up. I'll just leave a flyer on your door advertising my women's pube detail business. Very reasonable, but if I have to bush-hog, it's extra. Arm-pits are also extra. Legs are included if they have been reasonably maintained. That's judged the same way as tire wear. If I put a penny on your legs and can't see the top of Lincoln's head, it's gonna cost you.
Okay. Just stick it in my box and baby get back to you.

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep my lawn looking like Hell. Lions could stalk zebras in this shit. Seems to keep everyone away except people wanting to mow it. Some guy came up here and said he'd mow it for two hunded and fifty dollars! I told him, "Son, I wouldn't give $250 to see a piss ant eat a bale of hay." I mowed 3 yards for 8 bucks a week when I was a kid. Are kids just that damned lazy now or what? If they still did that, these guys wouldn't be cleaning up in the lawn care business.
250 bucks??!! If I had that much to spare, I'd eat regularly.
GoodLordYouRIgno rant

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
How about not answering the door? Dumbass!
I don't see anything in the post that says anyone answered the door. Flame and start crap much, do ya?
GoodLordYouRIgno rant

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... Was cut short...
...believe in the goodness of mankind. I've known families to fall on hard times, that are out looking for a job but find odd jobs until something comes up...
Door to Door? Try the employment agencies. THEY are public places designed to give people jobs. Ever hear of those?
GoodLordYouRIgno rant

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

afforadable lawn wrote:
And I also have flyers and Business cards, its illegal to touch someones mailbox. So I can't quiet advertise that way. More people say yes than no actually. And eventually I worked my way up to Restaurants
That's what the phones for? And it was YOU who started bashing mister I paid my house off yet cannot afford advertising

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the head's up. I'll just leave a flyer on your door advertising my women's pube detail business. Very reasonable, but if I have to bush-hog, it's extra. Arm-pits are also extra. Legs are included if they have been reasonably maintained. That's judged the same way as tire wear. If I put a penny on your legs and can't see the top of Lincoln's head, it's gonna cost you.
Pube-detail biz... FDLMAO!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

GoodLordYouRIgnorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Door to Door? Try the employment agencies. THEY are public places designed to give people jobs. Ever hear of those?
To quote GoodLordYouRIgnorant "start crap much, do ya?"
Eric

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>When I'm old or disabled and can't get a family member to mow for me, I'm not going to sit around and wait for somebody to knock on my door. I'm going to look in the newspaper or ask friends and relatives to find a lawn person. I also have a plastic mailbox with a separate newspaper hole. USPS doesn't care what you stick in that hole and the Greeneville Sun doesn't own it, so stick it where the Sun don't own. And I'm not a moron. I've done very well for myself thank you. I simply and politely pointed out the disadvantages of your advertising technique. Perhaps with your attitude, you've proven my point about who is going door to door. It seems you may have anger issues.
lol, well All these elderly people have gave referrals, sent me on to the next. No attitude, just don't like being dogged out for working, may not be your kind of work, but it pays my bills. Some of these older ladies I work for DOES have family members, yet they obviously don't help them, so I do. EYES ARE USELESS IF THE MIND IS BLIND. Guess you know it all. Got all us "bad guys" figured out. Lol like I said, find the bum that DON'T TRY to bash.
affordable lawn

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, what is the name of your business? Just want to know who to AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE when I get old and decrepit.
Affordable Lawn. Lol. I wouldn't ask you. Id sense the hateful from your road.
GoodLordYouRSTIL LIgnorant

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Seems to work on here all the time for YOU --Precious! Did the truth hurt? If you were actually as smart as you thought you were? You'd win a few here and there. Do you live here? On this forum? Checking it out? You seem to be a fat kid at a bakery. Ya got your finger in everybody's pies. Not one thread is finished until you type your tripe. You're shady, ignorant, trolling, and skewed. Now THAT served 2 purposes. ONE : ya cannot stand to be wrong. Hate that for ya. TWO: if I wanted to start crap instead of TELL IT LIKE IT IS? Then THIS would be the post I'd leave ya and HAVE left ya. Because its obvious you cannot take the truth about yourself. Grab a chair granny, you R out of your league. Doesn't help your crapfest any that several people agree with the oringinal poster, does it? In this town? You can fly a Christian flag over your house as big as a blanket and Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses will still pester you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

GoodLordYouRSTILLIgnorant wrote:

Seems to work on here all the time for YOU --Precious! Did the truth hurt? If you were actually as smart as you thought you were? You'd win a few here and there. Do you live here? On this forum? Checking it out? You seem to be a fat kid at a bakery. Ya got your finger in everybody's pies. Not one thread is finished until you type your tripe. You're shady, ignorant, trolling, and skewed. Now THAT served 2 purposes. ONE : ya cannot stand to be wrong. Hate that for ya. TWO: if I wanted to start crap instead of TELL IT LIKE IT IS? Then THIS would be the post I'd leave ya and HAVE left ya. Because its obvious you cannot take the truth about yourself. Grab a chair granny, you R out of your league. Doesn't help your crapfest any that several people agree with the oringinal poster, does it? In this town? You can fly a Christian flag over your house as big as a blanket and Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses will still pester you.
You should take an anger management class.

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Really wrote:
This is about the stupidest thing I've ever witnessed. If you have a business of ANY kind and you're any good? You get referrals. Everyone knows that. Peddling door to door is so lame because:
1:) If they wanted your service they'd have called you on a referral. No one gets anyone to do anything in this town without talking to someone who has used the business before.
2:) Who ARE you to walk up to a strangers house in this day and age and beat on the door. Do you have a death wish? I sure don't!
3:) Why make the assumption that someone needs yard service and just stop. Maybe they are on vacation. Maybe they are waiting for the weekend. Maybe they're waiting for the mower to come back from the shop. And maybe they just don't give a crap.
4:) You want to run a successful business? Don't ASSUME. It would piss me right the hell off if some jerk I didn't even know stopped at my house because my yard didn't look mowed and assume I'd want their service. That's offensive ya moron! Glad you didn't stop at MY house... But my aunts ready to go postal cuz ya stopped at hers.
I'd avoid houses you were dim enough to stop at and try that crap today.
Read, think, and try a different tactic. Unless ya fancy your nose in your ear or on your forehead? Going up to a strange house and beating on the door just may cause a re arrangement in several areas. What a dipdog!
1. Times have changed, but not all people have. This is how services and items were offered NOT SO LONG AGO.

2. If someone is crazy enough to pull a gun on me or get violent for knocking on their door, I don't want to mow their lawns anyway! Please post your address so we will all know not to bother you.:)

3. Maybe the person who is offering the service is in desperate need of cash and will do it cheaper than most? Then that convinces the yard owner "Hey it's better than me mowing it. Then I won't have to get on Topix to bi**h some more".

4. Your aunt and yourself seem a bit unbalanced. I wish I knew where you lived, just to avoid it. Have fun being mad for no reason other than someone trying to put some food in their and possibly their child's belly and clothes on their back. If they are desperate enough to go door to door, then you know they are at least trying to work and not sitting at home being a deadbeat.

When someone such as Fedex or USPS comes by knocking, due to a delivery, do you punch them and then take the package? Ufff <SO CONFUSED IN THIS THOUGHT PATTERN>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 138,757
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,871
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 1 hr From Jenny xoxo 14
best daycare 1 hr Dr Wu 2
Antichrist is coming! 1 hr Matt Decker 49
Identity. Theft 1 hr Been at office 1
Prisilla in Camp Creek? 2 hr Info 7
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 2 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 2 hr trollpatrol 42
suicide on viking mountain 4 hr Robert 17
•••
•••
•••