Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The sign

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm mad at them people. I wanted to be a hostess there and they told me to get out.
Sorry about (mrs roberson) was iy your LOOK'S? Did you not wear 2lbs. of makeup and slump over like a 100 year old tree branch.. O you could've waited for there nighty party they had last night to show what wrinkles and what makeup could get for a few dollor's.O wait a min. there more in to getting a few PILLS I guess thats so they can make it through the night of Giving and Giving and Giving.Get my meaning LOL...... hahahahahahah....O sorry you didn't get that job.
Hugh

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

jane wrote:
Anyone know what restaurant is going into the parking lot of the old wal-mart?
I rode into that parking lot yesterday and saw NO indication that anything is moving into that area. You're nuts.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

frappy wrote:
Bojangles
Bojangles is going next to Zaxby's

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2013
 
The sign wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about (mrs roberson) was iy your LOOK'S? Did you not wear 2lbs. of makeup and slump over like a 100 year old tree branch.. O you could've waited for there nighty party they had last night to show what wrinkles and what makeup could get for a few dollor's.O wait a min. there more in to getting a few PILLS I guess thats so they can make it through the night of Giving and Giving and Giving.Get my meaning LOL...... hahahahahahah....O sorry you didn't get that job.
I do wear makeup. They were just jealous of me. I think.
Big Show

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I thought a Food City was going in at the old wal mart...an a gas station across the parking lot
Bojangles..... WOW...I. love that stuff....lol
Info

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Big Show wrote:
I thought a Food City was going in at the old wal mart...an a gas station across the parking lot
Bojangles..... WOW...I. love that stuff....lol
You're right. But Food City only takes up about half the building.
The sign

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 4, 2013
 
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do wear makeup. They were just jealous of me. I think.
I think your Right there where jealous of you.Go try agine and put lot's of makeup on so she will look at your beauty.And your kindness
Big Show

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 4, 2013
 
Info wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. But Food City only takes up about half the building.
So you are saying there WILL be some type of restaurant in the other half then for sure..??
Maybe

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 4, 2013
 
Big Show wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying there WILL be some type of restaurant in the other half then for sure..??
http://www.factory-connection.com/index.php/s...
w_t_h_

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 4, 2013
 
Maybe wrote:
And what?!?!?
Jamie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 5, 2013
 
Heard we are getting a Benigans beside of the commons
not a gourmet

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 5, 2013
 
Per Bennigan's website--NO!
say_what

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 5, 2013
 
Jamie wrote:
Heard we are getting a Benigans beside of the commons
I used to sooooo love Benigan's in J.C.!!!
raylan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

getting a new jail this summer to fill up the higher ups pockets and there going to close glenwood again cause theres no lottery money left for what it was intended for.
coolgirly

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

selling my WHITE ipad 3rd gen for $285. NO SCRATCHES & IT WORKS PERFECTLY!! email me for pic & i can ship to you also.

- SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!

galaxy092812@hotmail.com
gameday

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

factory connection and foodcity is the only stores moving in over there that's it no restuarant at all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 2 min hate her 47
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min TN Voter 141,248
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 4 min house payment 395
PURGE THE JUDGES supreme court level 9 min well 10
If we had a real newspaper in this town 23 min failure to communicate 14
Thomas Johnson 34 min Candi 7
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 45 min Benny Hill 53
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr dingleberry 70
Eddie Overholt arrest question 3 hr Just one person 38
Summer Street 13 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••