cute girls @walmart
stockman

Johnson City, TN

#23 Aug 12, 2013
Cashier wrote:
Hey! I worked there 90/91. I didn't swing but I was young (high school young) & naive. I must have missed the wild parties. Well, some of them :) Did any of the ones you speak of involve a guy that worked in automotive?
<quoted text>
I worked there too from 90-91. I remember so cuties that worked there. I remember a lot of hooking up instead of parties. I did gets of some wild parties that happened right before I started. 1 was at a hotel and a lot of hooking up went on. Back then Walmart seemed like a soap opera.
Automotive

Charlotte, NC

#24 Aug 13, 2013
Got It wrote:
The one that works in domestics is hot for her age.She built like a brick sh*thouse But myself i like them a lot older they know what there doing for sure.D*mn!!!!
Yeahbut have watch her old man in there a lot,bout been caught several times with that.so you better be careful.Its worth it though for sure.
GHS Grad

Morristown, TN

#25 Aug 13, 2013
The ones that work at McDonalds inside WalMart are really cute and they're flirty too.
Rev Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#26 Aug 13, 2013
You mean there are people that work on the floor in that place? I never can find any help in that place.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Aug 14, 2013
Rev Ape Allen wrote:
You mean there are people that work on the floor in that place? I never can find any help in that place.
You have to go in at midnight to get help on the floor... But good luck checking out... Lol
Hmm

Bristol, TN

#29 Aug 16, 2013
I've never seen a good looking girl working at WalMart. Never.
Anon

United States

#30 Aug 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
To all the fat asses that wanta say they have "curves", theres a difference in curves an rolls...lol
Yes, this is true.
Let me explain it to you, ladies:

"Curvy" means that your waist curves IN like this:)(
Not out like this:()

Hope that clears it up.
Punctuation is fun

Johnson City, TN

#31 Aug 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is true.
Let me explain it to you, ladies:
"Curvy" means that your waist curves IN like this:)(
Not out like this:()
Hope that clears it up.
But for some of us as long as your legs do this \/ it's all good.
What Was I Thinking

Greeneville, TN

#32 Aug 16, 2013
Punctuation is fun wrote:
<quoted text>
But for some of us as long as your legs do this \/ it's all good.
And boobs like this (.)V(.)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#33 Aug 16, 2013
haha
so true

United States

#34 Aug 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
I've never seen a good looking girl working at WalMart. Never.
You got that right!!!!
Punctuation is fun

Johnson City, TN

#35 Aug 16, 2013
What Was I Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
And boobs like this (.)V(.)
I prefer boobs that do not have angry eye brows. But to each their own.
Yep

Elizabethton, TN

#36 Aug 16, 2013
Punctuation is fun wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer boobs that do not have angry eye brows. But to each their own.
Well dang, guess I am not the one for you then.
what was i thinking

Greeneville, TN

#37 Aug 16, 2013
Punctuation is fun wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer boobs that do not have angry eye brows. But to each their own.
well i was just guessing lol guys change from one day to the next
Cashier

Maggie Valley, NC

#38 Aug 16, 2013
We had to have worked together. Who were you interested in dating? You can give initials only. Just curious if I can remember them, too. I am trying to remember who the wild ones in Toys & HBA were at that time. I did go back to work there full time in mid-summer of 92 & worked there for about another 16 months or so. <- made a lot of friends there that I still talk to today.:)
former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so either automotive or sporting goods. I didn't swing either, but heard all the gossip from others. I was interest in dating someone and heard would stories. There were 2 girls, I think in toys and H&B that were wild along with several department managers. Funny, I probably knew you back then, I was just out of high school.
Cashier

Maggie Valley, NC

#39 Aug 16, 2013
Haha! Quite the ladies man, I heard. Time has not been a friend to him but it's never too late to get it together.

Fun memories!
former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just hit me who you are talking about. Definitely automotive. Lol.
former employee

Johnson City, TN

#40 Aug 17, 2013
Cashier wrote:
We had to have worked together. Who were you interested in dating? You can give initials only. Just curious if I can remember them, too. I am trying to remember who the wild ones in Toys & HBA were at that time. I did go back to work there full time in mid-summer of 92 & worked there for about another 16 months or so. <- made a lot of friends there that I still talk to today.:)
<quoted text>
I was interested in M R, but we never went out. I think the girls were G S and her friend. Do you remember a guy named Joe? He left for the marines I think before I started.
former employee

Johnson City, TN

#41 Aug 17, 2013
Cashier wrote:
Haha! Quite the ladies man, I heard. Time has not been a friend to him but it's never too late to get it together.
Fun memories!
<quoted text>
I haven't seen him in years. I have heard that about him though. I actually hung out with him some in town. What did you think if his truck?

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42 Aug 17, 2013
I get aggravated at the Greeneville WalMart. Half their stuff is not priced and you can't ever find anybody to help you. Must have a sorry manager.
LISA LISA

Greeneville, TN

#43 Oct 4, 2013
Megan Debord is cute but too bad she is a little slut that has already slept with over half the warehouse! say hi to her and she will wrap her legs around you in a heartbeat! just too bad none of them can touch the side of the loose little thing. i mean i have seen the ones that work there so she cant be too picky lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Christy 12 min SxyLove27 5
The Word on Gary Johnson 15 min Atticus Finch 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Red_Forman 10,334
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 20 min Red_Forman 2,617
Wife of Charlotte shooting victim releases video 29 min Atticus Finch 18
I look important talking on my Cellphone!!!! 41 min Atticus Finch 5
More rights for African Americans 53 min RedHood 43
Witches in Camp Creek 20 hr Dare2love 23

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages