First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Rockwell, NC

#41 Oct 7, 2011
Wow this is unreal why does everyone get on here and talk shit about everyone? Don't you all have something better else to do than sit on your lazy asses and talk shit on a website? Ha she is a good woman and if you had a damn prob then why son you say it to her face instead of posting shit on this website? You all are pathetic!
Squanto

Nashville, TN

#42 Oct 7, 2011
wow wrote:
Wow this is unreal why does everyone get on here and talk shit about everyone? Don't you all have something better else to do than sit on your lazy asses and talk shit on a website? Ha she is a good woman and if you had a damn prob then why son you say it to her face instead of posting shit on this website? You all are pathetic!
Thanks for joining in. Before long you will be one of us....ONE OF US
headless horseman

Fort Campbell, TN

#43 Nov 28, 2011
oh my goss you all just made her head swell up even more.she thinks she so better than everyone else.
lol

Johnson City, TN

#44 Nov 28, 2011
She's is better than you people!To put stupid stuff on Topix!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#45 Nov 28, 2011
Michele is a really nice person she is like my second mom. And No one need to sorry about her business. She would give u the shirt off her back..any negative shit don't need to be said about her
turbin hater

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Nov 28, 2011
headless horseman wrote:
oh my goss you all just made her head swell up even more.she thinks she so better than everyone else.
Ok bud you can fck off
turbin hater

Elizabethton, TN

#48 Nov 28, 2011
Squanto wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for joining in. Before long you will be one of us....ONE OF US
Ok Squanto take your dam Indian ass home
suzanne

Candler, NC

#49 Jul 23, 2013
Michelle I'm so sorry about Tim I wish I had been there for u. You and your kids deserve to b happy. You are a great person and don't ever forget that. God bless and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
have mercy

Greeneville, TN

#50 Jul 25, 2013
suzanne wrote:
Michelle I'm so sorry about Tim I wish I had been there for u. You and your kids deserve to b happy. You are a great person and don't ever forget that. God bless and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Trying to start some stuff are you? May God have mercy. You are no more her friend than the person who started this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays marrying in 30 states 8 min BrownEye 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 11 min Steve 4,840
***** last post wins ***** 13 min Jessie Hope 33
Laughlin Hospital ER 16 min kyle 2
first post wins!! 17 min Dr Wu 1
your personal definition of a hypocrite. 17 min craz-E 20
ROE instrumental in restricting vets pain meds . 19 min Dr Wu 5
new sheriff says you are to old 1 hr get real 40
lol west greene vs. greeneville 5 hr Not just me 17
Scintillaire Restaurant Sun Pretend 2 B Normal 15