Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Well how abou her husband hasnt even been dead for a year and shes already got a ring from another man?
curious nashville tn

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

oh really do you know the man shes with? that seems a little soon . i bet her husbands family don't like that huh? does she have kids?
Been There

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
Well how abou her husband hasnt even been dead for a year and shes already got a ring from another man?
Let's see if I've got this right. She watched her husband die a slow horrible death for 3 or 4 years, so she doesn't deserve a chance to be happy again, until she has waited whatever time you deem proper, before she starts to live her life again. I lost someone dear to me with the same disease a few years ago, and watched her die a little every day for 2 years. You have no idea unless you have gone through it. It is really none of anybody's f@#king business, except her's and her children's, what and when she does anything. I told my wife that life is for the living, and if something should happen to me, that I want her to be happy, and find someone else, if the situation presents itself. I told her that it is okay to miss me, but not to dwell on it, and to pick herself up , and continue to live life to the fullest. You only have one chance. Make the best of it.
curious nashville tn

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

you know i guess everyone is differnt but it seems that if you loved someone and have their children that there should be enough respect to at least wait awhile everyone deserves to be happy but at what expence to others and this new man does he not deserve to be happy and what do you think he thinks about a woman that don't wait a yr and finds someone else.he had someone at the time they met and he deserves someone that won't leave him at the drop of troulbe.i just think you should respect your spouse a little more than that.
melissa

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

curious nashville tn wrote:
you know i guess everyone is differnt but it seems that if you loved someone and have their children that there should be enough respect to at least wait awhile everyone deserves to be happy but at what expence to others and this new man does he not deserve to be happy and what do you think he thinks about a woman that don't wait a yr and finds someone else.he had someone at the time they met and he deserves someone that won't leave him at the drop of troulbe.i just think you should respect your spouse a little more than that.
It sounds like you know the man that Michelle is interested in. Why don't you talk to him instead of asking such questions on Topix of all places? Or just go see Michelle? Believe me, this is NOT the place to get any info on anyone unless it is all lies. People will try to defend Michelle as the good person she is then you have trouble starters who will come out of the wood work to say lies or bring up anything they think is negative about her.
view point

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Who is she seeing? I hope that he is good to her and the children as they all deserve happiness after what the family has been through.
let them be happy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Unless you have walked in THEIR shoes, don't be so quick to judge. Why DON'T people keep their nose out of everyones business? If we worried more about ourselves, less about what everyone else is doing this world would be a much better place.
Sympathy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Just who the fu@k do you think you are?? She stood by him and watched him suffer and finally die for 3 or 4 years! I call that a hell of a lot of respect for Tim. And I'm certain if you could ask him, he would say that he wants her to be happy.

How dare you judge someone who suffered for that many years without walking the same miles in her shoes! It is about time she had some happiness. This wasn't "less than a year" as you put it. She lost her husband when they received the diagnosis. Get off your high horse and leave others alone.
AwesomeO

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

I hope she does find happiness. I never liked her ex husband because he wasnt a very nice person. he did change his ways at the end of his life and im really glad. I hope she meets someone and is happy.
yeah right

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

AwesomeO wrote:
I hope she does find happiness. I never liked her ex husband because he wasnt a very nice person. he did change his ways at the end of his life and im really glad. I hope she meets someone and is happy.
I bet you're a great guy yourself? Why don't you go buy a gun and do the world a favor by being done with you.
curious nashville tn

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

well some responces i am smart enough to know that everything on topix is not true BUT you just have to sort thu it and come up with whats true and whats not i do not know the man shes seeing personally but a friend of mine was seeing him, and asking him and her some questions would only give you their side , just what they would only want you to know. and as for her waiting longer to find someone i just think it is respectful to your spouse man or woman to wait awhile.and these responces make me wonder it's like everyone thinks shes perfect and thats not good.........
awesomeO

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

well some responces i am smart enough to know that everything on topix is not true BUT you just have to sort thu it and come up with whats true and whats not i do not know the man shes seeing personally but a friend of mine was seeing him, and asking him and her some questions would only give you their side , just what they would only want you to know. and as for her waiting longer to find someone i just think it is respectful to your spouse man or woman to wait awhile.and these responces make me wonder it's like everyone thinks shes perfect and thats not good.........
That's always opinion based but my opinion would be as long she was there by his side until the end noone should really judge how long it takes someone to move on.
ya buddy

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

How about everybody keeps her out of your mouth....she and her family are very close family friend and does not need stuff started on here...what she does I her business and only hers...nit everyone elses that likes starting things!
Michelle

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

To all concerned, my children and I are happy. My father-in-law wants me to move on with my life. It is sad that you all find my life amusing when there is so much going around you. Please move on to someone else because TIM wanted me to be happy. UNTIL you walked in someone elses shoes you dont have a darn clue WHAT YOU WOULD DO!
missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

What's it any of your alls business?? If she is happy then so what! Have you never heard of someone falling in love right away and deciding they want to live the rest or their lives together? Stay out of their business!! What's it any of your concern?
no explanation needed

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
To all concerned, my children and I are happy. My father-in-law wants me to move on with my life. It is sad that you all find my life amusing when there is so much going around you. Please move on to someone else because TIM wanted me to be happy. UNTIL you walked in someone elses shoes you dont have a darn clue WHAT YOU WOULD DO!
Marilyn would have been the first to understand. The only reason someone would come on topix is because of jealousy. Bottom line! Ronnie watched as Marilyn suffered and then Tim. I pray Ronnie has found someone as well. I don't know you, Michelle, but I can tell you this you do not owe anyone, especially on these silly forums, any explanation about YOUR LIFE!! God Bless.
curious nashville tn

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

well when everyone tries to make someone else look so perfect something is Wroung.. you all are trying to hard.
time plese

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

well when everyone tries to make someone else look so perfect something is Wroung.. you all are trying to hard.
Nice try there goof face. I think it is just the other way around. Any one coming on topix to put someone else down is the ones with the problem. I can understand teenagers getting on here, they are young and naive. But for adults to come on topix and get another person's name out there (all the while hidding in the dark behind some goofy name) they are the ones who need some help. I tell you what, all of you idiots posting on here just come on and give Michelle the amount of time YOU think she should take before starting a new life -- Let's see 1 year? 1 year 2 months? 1 year 3 months? 1 year 4 months? 2 years? 2 years 1 month? The answers could be endless. Have fun with this and if you could, please go sofaras to give us your analysis as to why your amount is appropriate. Thanks for the input. Maybe it will help all the folks in the same boat as Michelle. And no I have no intentions of posting with my real name but, then again, I have no interest in putting someone's name no here and then hiding and saying hurtful things. I will leave that to idiots like yourself. I will be waiting breathlessly for your answers. Mouth open in anticipation--not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 9 min MystDefy 183
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Julia 140,679
Edwina Orr charged with DUI; drug possession 43 min sarge 9
Applause Greeneville you are famous 45 min nabokov 20
Huf 53 min Kortni 1
Punish Poverty JESUS would 55 min cretin56 21
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 55 min cretin56 21
Lost respect for GPD 57 min greeneville citzen 17
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 1 hr dylan not thomas 30
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 17 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating