“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I have this hot neighbor that turned 18 last year. I have had a crush on her for a while and decided I wanted something of hers that I could smell to remind me of her. One day I saw her and her mom leave so I broke into their house. I was in there for a little bit when they opened the front door. I was caught. So I told them everything about the crush and why I was there. The mom says follow us and leads us into the girls bedroom. She says "my daughter is pretty isn't she". I agreed. She says "I want to watch you take off my daughters shirt". So I slowly took off her shirt. Then she tells me to take off her pants. I bent down and slowly removed her pants. The sight of her bra and panties made it a little awkward. I asked the daughter if she was ok with this and she said yes. I knew what was next so I slowly took her bra off and dropped it to the floor. "Now slide off her panties" her mom said. Her panties slid off and hit the floor. "What now?" I asked. Her mom looked me in the eyes and said "Pick up your clothes, take your naked ass home, and if I ever catch you wearing my daughters clothes again I will kill you."
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I have this hot neighbor that turned 18 last year. I have had a crush on her for a while and decided I wanted something of hers that I could smell to remind me of her. One day I saw her and her mom leave so I broke into their house. I was in there for a little bit when they opened the front door. I was caught. So I told them everything about the crush and why I was there. The mom says follow us and leads us into the girls bedroom. She says "my daughter is pretty isn't she". I agreed. She says "I want to watch you take off my daughters shirt". So I slowly took off her shirt. Then she tells me to take off her pants. I bent down and slowly removed her pants. The sight of her bra and panties made it a little awkward. I asked the daughter if she was ok with this and she said yes. I knew what was next so I slowly took her bra off and dropped it to the floor. "Now slide off her panties" her mom said. Her panties slid off and hit the floor. "What now?" I asked. Her mom looked me in the eyes and said "Pick up your clothes, take your naked ass home, and if I ever catch you wearing my daughters clothes again I will kill you."
WOW, that happened to you too?
woawoa

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
thought u was a perv there for a min
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
So it looks like you weren't really saying goodbye. You were just too busy watching the neighbor to post on topix. Now that you've been shot down, you're back. Welcome back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New pool store 10 min Swim fan 17
Iris festival scrum 20 min Booger_ Burns 9
Joshua Fortner, lets hear some thoughts 20 min Spurgeon 11
Melania 22 min Booger_ Burns 11
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 1 hr doggie paddle 678
Comey coordinated Russia testimony with Mueller 2 hr crickets 37
mueller probe imploding 2 hr Old MacDonald 55

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages