restless

Candler, NC

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Dang it people, it's Friday! Where's a good place for a good woman to go out and have a beer?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2013
No where in Greeneville!
just_me

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2013
restless wrote:
Dang it people, it's Friday! Where's a good place for a good woman to go out and have a beer?
Check out the FVW!! Good crowd/Karaoke!!

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Depending on how you feel about crowds, the Hyperion is always fun

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2013
I'm drinking at home. Sitting round the wood stove in my shop jamming to BFMV!

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I'm drinking at home. Sitting round the wood stove in my shop jamming to BFMV!
I enjoy drinking at home too... don't get to do it often... drink one for me.. stay warm

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 22, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy drinking at home too... don't get to do it often... drink one for me.. stay warm
Hey,I'm nice and warm! Big chunk of oak in the stove, beer on ice,couple of loaded up pizzas,and passing around a jar of pickled green beans!Thats how we roll in the stone!
stoner

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,I'm nice and warm! Big chunk of oak in the stove, beer on ice,couple of loaded up pizzas,and passing around a jar of pickled green beans!Thats how we roll in the stone!


Keith keith stone?

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 22, 2013
stoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith keith stone?
oh I was thinkin Stoney Creek lol
stoner

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Mar 22, 2013
12kno wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I was thinkin Stoney Creek lol
What part friend

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I'm drinking at home. Sitting round the wood stove in my shop jamming to BFMV!
Their new album? I heard an interview with them about the album. Sounded like it was going to be good. I like your taste in music. You like Chevelle too?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>Their new album? I heard an interview with them about the album. Sounded like it was going to be good. I like your taste in music. You like Chevelle too?
Damn right! Them boys named their band after their late fathers favorite car. That,my friend is as good as their music.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right! Them boys named their band after their late fathers favorite car. That,my friend is as good as their music.
Love Chevelle. The thing I like best is that they haven't fallen into the trap of sounding like everyone else. They sound true to themselves and they don't have to throw in unnecessary f bombs to rock. I am by no means a choir boy but some of the bands today seem to curse in their songs just to curse. It adds nothing to the song. Also a big fan of papa roach. Their growth from their first album to now is amazing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>Love Chevelle. The thing I like best is that they haven't fallen into the trap of sounding like everyone else. They sound true to themselves and they don't have to throw in unnecessary f bombs to rock. I am by no means a choir boy but some of the bands today seem to curse in their songs just to curse. It adds nothing to the song. Also a big fan of papa roach. Their growth from their first album to now is amazing.
Right you are! I'm addicted to different. The ones that started that way,and stayed that way. Against the grain as I am. I'm not a follower and things do not control me. Music speaks,if you listen,and get what's being said instead of "that sounds good" then you are in. There's a story or message in it.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#16 Mar 23, 2013
just_me wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the FVW!! Good crowd/Karaoke!!
What is this? VFW? I've wondered about it. Is it a good place to go?
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Mar 23, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>What is this? VFW? I've wondered about it. Is it a good place to go?
I haven't been there in a few years. It used to be a lot of older people with a few young. The law doesn't seem to mess with you when you leave there.
just_me

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Went to VFW last nite. They had an awesome band, The Fossils! Every Fri. they have Karaoke with Donnie Bunch (free admission). Bands on most Saturdays with $5 cover. Nice place!!

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoy drinking at home too... don't get to do it often... drink one for me.. stay warm
if i had twins, id be drinking too. Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you afford to be a republican? 22 min FriendofDog 5
Marriage Wrecker 24 min FriendofDog 9
Tia Greene 3 hr Tncowboy 1
Why do women... 3 hr z0neCrew 40
Rope Swing? 5 hr Larry 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Agnus 7,925
Shirtless selfies on Facebook 5 hr Larry 2
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 6 hr A l i a s 1,886
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 8 hr closing 26
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]