First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sassy

Abingdon, VA

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Can anyone tell me why people act dumb and dress even dumber when they go to Walmart???
BigBoneLickJohns onBeans

Bellevue, WA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
probably cause they hate you. Better question whats up with those inbred,red neck, c@(k sucking, bad a$$,mother f+:&_rs that hang out in the parking lot?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
sassy wrote:
Can anyone tell me why people act dumb and dress even dumber when they go to Walmart???
Since you opened the door, I have to ask: Why are you at Walmart to begin with, and what qualifies you to make such observations?
lol

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2012
you never get good service there. they have lile how many registers and keep three open it really sucks
lol

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
how***

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
lol wrote:
you never get good service there. they have lile how many registers and keep three open it really sucks
Anyone out there remember when the Wallyworld ads and commercials made of point of claiming the store would open another checkout if there were 3 or more people in line? You know: Once upon a time and at a Walmart far, far away..........

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#7 Oct 22, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone out there remember when the Wallyworld ads and commercials made of point of claiming the store would open another checkout if there were 3 or more people in line? You know: Once upon a time and at a Walmart far, far away..........
I always wondered why the little smiley face that rolls back prices needed the rope with the suction cup. He would shoot it over to the price and zip line to it. He could fly. Why did he need that? Seemed wasteful.
Maybe

Easley, SC

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Haters

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Or critics...............there IS a difference.
sassy

Abingdon, VA

#10 Oct 26, 2012
The management dosent decide how many cashiers to hire so get the f over it My god u have to wait a few minutes boo fkn hoo, U dont like it go elsewhere we dont like u anyway, what elase could u do while ur waiting but act dumb lol

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
sassy wrote:
The management dosent decide how many cashiers to hire so get the f over it My god u have to wait a few minutes boo fkn hoo, U dont like it go elsewhere we dont like u anyway, what elase could u do while ur waiting but act dumb lol
Uuhhhhhhh......looking up at the top of this thread YOU initiated it. Why so critical and nasty now?

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Ohhhh, that person should be in the Busted Paper!
shett eater in the blood

Charlotte, NC

#13 Oct 26, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
Ohhhh, that person should be in the Busted Paper!
must be nice just to ba able to deadbeat around and lay on the computer

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#14 Oct 26, 2012
shett eater in the blood wrote:
<quoted text>must be nice just to ba able to deadbeat around and lay on the computer
It is.
shett eater in the blood

West Columbia, SC

#15 Oct 26, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
so tell me whats your secret . do you hav a idiot x keeping you up. or a you selling that stuff

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Oct 26, 2012
shett eater in the blood wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me whats your secret . do you hav a idiot x keeping you up. or a you selling that stuff
I can assure you she is not selling that stuff. When we get finished she refuses to take any money from me. All she asks is for a glass of water and a heart monitor.

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you she is not selling that stuff. When we get finished she refuses to take any money from me. All she asks is for a glass of water and a heart monitor.
...and my snuggle bug.(-8
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

Brentwood, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2012
sassy wrote:
The management dosent decide how many cashiers to hire so get the f over it My god u have to wait a few minutes boo fkn hoo, U dont like it go elsewhere we dont like u anyway, what elase could u do while ur waiting but act dumb lol
excuse me but the manager does decide how many to hire, he has a budget and the more work out of less employees he gets increases the size of his bonus,,,,,,,,less cashiers= big bonus, and i know cause i work in the office, buddy cobb gets a huge bonus

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#19 Oct 26, 2012
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me but the manager does decide how many to hire, he has a budget and the more work out of less employees he gets increases the size of his bonus,,,,,,,,less cashiers= big bonus, and i know cause i work in the office, buddy cobb gets a huge bonus
Perhaps the intent of my observation regarding the number of cashiers is unclear. I am aware that the bottom line is all-important in business. I was just citing early Walmart advertising that I recall. Other chains had similar claims at the time. Sadly, as I said previously, the bottom line rules ALL business these days it seems.
nicole

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 6, 2012
as for customer service most of the time there is someone in there by herself an most of the time she does pretty good if not better than two of them in there... they do need to hire more people but they are to stingy these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 7 min _ Juneau _ 3
Cabbage or WW? 11 min Trunketeer 15
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 35 min YouJustMe 8,054
Christie Sauceman 40 min Just Wondering 1
Hometown Hero, Jeff Amyx of Rutledge Tenn. 41 min The End Is Near 16
Finally equal rights under the law for all 43 min Humanist 99
Transgender bathroom 1 hr Kohlrabi 25
Ah the Confederate Flag 2 hr Dr Wu 9
new principal at baileyton? 5 hr bill 41
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 6 hr sad 45
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 6 hr heaven help us 24
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages