help

Conover, NC

#1 Aug 19, 2013
I need someone to come trim up some trees but can't find anyone in Greeneville. Suggestions?
Who

Corning, NY

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Use Angie's List?
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2013
I have used David Craig several times ( David's tree service) he is honest and, unlike some of the other tree services he will actually show up when called, give you a quote and come back and do the job.
Kotter

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I have used David Craig several times ( David's tree service) he is honest and, unlike some of the other tree services he will actually show up when called, give you a quote and come back and do the job.
It is called Craig's Tree Service, not David's, and he is the person that I use.
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up, I've done business several times with David and have gotten to know him and that's how I refer to him when I need tree service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 min BellaRosaLinda 9,715
Make America White Again 6 min BellaRosaLinda 31
Luved those pink shorts 14 min BellaRosaLinda 9
why does your poop stink worse when you have a ... (Jan '12) 1 hr Bean Lover 6
kayaks on every car in g- vegas 1 hr Rapid Rider 1
Drunks of Greeneville (Jun '13) 1 hr Night Club 66
Police looking for man who CAN'T DRIVE!!!! 2 hr HellNaw 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages