Hit it on the head
Urban dictionary says

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Greeneville
Small town in the Southeastern U.S state of Tennessee. Well known for its poor education system, high rate of teen pregnancy, incest, illiteracy, racism, redneck trailer trash, and ignorant pieces of crap who hump bibles all the time. In Greeneville, there are many fun things to do, such as go to church, go to church, go to church, go work in a factory, go to school, go to church, go get high and cruise around a fucking parking lot in a strip mall, go to church, go to church, go to a KKK rally, or go to walmart. Yee haw.
Many people live in Greeneville, and want out. These people are smart.
Many people live in Greeneville, and stay there because the lord jesus told them to. These people take meth.
by trapped in hicktown May 10, 2008
Agreed

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2014
Urban dictionary says wrote:
Greeneville
Small town in the Southeastern U.S state of Tennessee. Well known for its poor education system, high rate of teen pregnancy, incest, illiteracy, racism, redneck trailer trash, and ignorant pieces of crap who hump bibles all the time. In Greeneville, there are many fun things to do, such as go to church, go to church, go to church, go work in a factory, go to school, go to church, go get high and cruise around a fucking parking lot in a strip mall, go to church, go to church, go to a KKK rally, or go to walmart. Yee haw.
Many people live in Greeneville, and stay there because the lord jesus told them to. These people take meth.
This should be the definition in Wikipedia as well!
Urban dictionary says

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 12, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
Replace the words "redneck", "bible", and "church" with the words "thug" and "rap music" and you would have the perfect description of Memphis, Atlanta, Detroit, New York, Baltimore, the list goes on. Every major city in America has been infected by ghetto hoods.
And all thanks to the hard work and activism of Liberals. You know Liberals, right? Liberals are the ones who think it is absolutely hilarious to make fun of innocent people for going to church. It is just hilarious to make fun of the Bible.
What a bunch of ignorant douchtards.Guess what. God is watching everything you typed, and one day you will be paying for it dummy.
Look dude I really don't care what you are preaching about...but you are the prime example of that definition, and you judging people makes you a great candidate to the pearly gates of heaven huh... Hypocrite is more like it for you.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#5 Mar 13, 2014
Urban dictionary says wrote:
Greeneville
Sounds about right.
I wish Greeneville would change, but I don't see any hope yet.
Change

Greeneville, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2014
unc tarheel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right.
I wish Greeneville would change, but I don't see any hope yet.
Give it about 20 more years.

“Here at the house”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 13, 2014
All towns are alike.
why not

Johnson City, TN

#9 Mar 13, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you hate Christians so much and think it is entertaining to make fun of them is because you are incredibly misguided. You are also probably really, really young, too. Being misguided as you are and having limited life experience, it is no wonder you are filled with hate and bitterness.
This is easily solved by bringing Christ into your life. Ask His forgiveness, admit that you are a sinner, and your whole life will turn around. I guarantee it.
I brought Christ into my life many years ago, and since then I haven't known a bad day yet. Christ's love will make you a better person, a loving person. I have been doing the Lord's work for many years, and I take every chance I get to stand up for what's right.
Get right with God before it is too late.
But yet you call people ignorant douchtards..where's Phil_is_Right when you need him/her? He needs to properly indoctrinate you in to a proper Christian mindset cos' you just fell off the wagon just a tad with that comment. I shall pray for you.
Urban dictionary says

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 13, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
What a bunch of ignorant douchtards.Guess what. God is watching everything you typed, and one day you will be paying for it dummy.
Never used that phrase but yet you did.... now you're a liar as well, and I don't make fun of true Christians just the wanna bes who are actually liberals in disguise trying to tell us how and what we need to live all the while being the hypocrite they are.....

Don't judge unless ye wants to be judged back, you know an eye for eye, and all that jazz...

besides that where do you think your soul is going to linger until his almighty comes and gets to get it which could be 50,000 years from now, hanging out in the waiting room?
otay

Greeneville, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
Liberals like you ARE ignorant douchtards. Not my problem for using bad words to describe bad people.
You are a liar and a hypocrite and probably an online predator the way you come on here preaching.

So do tell when you finally hit the gates that you can justify judging people and still get in....

see you in hell I'll save you a seat across from me/
Give me a break

Blacksburg, SC

#16 Mar 19, 2014
Since when does being a Christian mean you're "perfect"? Lmbo no single person on this earth, Christian or not, is perfect. The biggest hypocrites I know are Christian, however they never claim to be "perfect" either. Geez, just keep doing the right thing. Never worry what other people think. It's not them you gotta worry about when the time comes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 21 min Just Saying 26
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 46 min Watching Larry 30
Gone too soon 52 min Just be happy 7
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 1 hr Sheriff Larry 6
SG Volleyball 1 hr Volleyball Victor 24
dead beat dads (Jan '14) 2 hr Observer 43
Mean Walmart Rant... 3 hr Undesirables 65

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance