Dupree

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Wanted to pass along a bit of chicanery with a local barber, who advertises the $6 haircut.

In spite of signs that they posted on the Baileyton Rd and on the bypass near the Kingsport Hwy, they don't honor this all the time.

Please don't waste your time driving out there, because it's only certain times that they have $6 haircuts.

The owner is obviously desperate to pull a stunt like this, and will only make people mad when they find out that there is important information that they left off the signs. If you drive by and read the signs, you would(incorrectly)assume that haircuts are always $6.
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I wouldn't get my dog's hair cut in Baileyton.
Big Johnson

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Dupree wrote:
Wanted to pass along a bit of chicanery with a local barber, who advertises the $6 haircut.
In spite of signs that they posted on the Baileyton Rd and on the bypass near the Kingsport Hwy, they don't honor this all the time.
Please don't waste your time driving out there, because it's only certain times that they have $6 haircuts.
The owner is obviously desperate to pull a stunt like this, and will only make people mad when they find out that there is important information that they left off the signs. If you drive by and read the signs, you would(incorrectly)assume that haircuts are always $6.
Don't most people only charge about $9 or $10 anyway? So you save 3 or 4 bucks by driving God knows where to save 3 or 4 dollars? How often do you get your haircut that you can't spend 3 or 4 dollars extra? If you want to save money, go to the barber closest to your house, or cut it yourself, or let it grow.
2 miles

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The barbershop is only 2 miles out the Baileyton rd. Hes only open certian days and each time I've taken my son there it's been 6 bucks
Happy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I don't think I'd go anywhere that charges that little for a haircut. That price scares me, like this person would do a poor job at cutting hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 10 min I care 128
Humane Society Spay Clinic closing... 14 min Money Man 20
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min tea party pee party 141,474
good ole boys- lets name them 17 min the mafia 10
Lost respect for GPD 21 min Sunshine 75
from an interview with the HAWK 22 min Republican in the blood 5
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 23 min cretin56 65
Policeman Teddy Lawing 1 hr Dr Wu 24
If we had a real newspaper in this town 4 hr cretin56 26
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters