First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I think drugs have become a HUGE problem not on in Greene county but surrounding counties aswell. and the police cant handle it... I think the Powers that be create a C.A.D. Program. Citizens against drugs. the people have to sign up for the program, get deputized. and every conviction the citizen gets $1000 per arrest.. being legally deputized gives them the right to arrest just like an officer.

I think citizen should call TN governer and suggest such a program the problem has gotten so big its going to take drastic measures such as this to get these drugs off and out of our communities... Call your GOVERNER, State SENITOR. lets to C.A.D. a working program.
lets save as many people as we can..

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
*senator(s)
shett eater in bloodline

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
made drugs free. it will grad clean itself up . we will have whole lot less on DEADBEAT checks . make em free we legally O.D and bury a lot off these DEADBEAT MF. let em sniff ,shoot, and shove it up there asses till there heart exsplodes. may cost taxpayers to bury a lot of em . but it would be cheaper in the long run.
reality

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I think drugs have become a HUGE problem not on in Greene county but surrounding counties aswell. and the police cant handle it... I think the Powers that be create a C.A.D. Program. Citizens against drugs. the people have to sign up for the program, get deputized. and every conviction the citizen gets $1000 per arrest.. being legally deputized gives them the right to arrest just like an officer.
I think citizen should call TN governer and suggest such a program the problem has gotten so big its going to take drastic measures such as this to get these drugs off and out of our communities... Call your GOVERNER, State SENITOR. lets to C.A.D. a working program.
lets save as many people as we can..
yeah thats right. give a bunch more idiots the power to arrest. the crooked cops aint enough
geez

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2013
You all could spell like you have some sense. The druggies probably have better grammar than you people wanting them gone. Yes, pills are a serious epidemic right now. You can thank some of these wonderful non-doctors we have in this town. If they can't figure you out, they'll mask the problem. Not cool.
yep

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>yeah thats right. give a bunch more idiots the power to arrest. the crooked cops aint enough
Who are the crooked cops of whom you speak? Either give us names and evidence or stfu!
okay

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Apr 28, 2013
the crooked cops are anyone with a badge. The evidence would be the badge as they are above the law.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Drugs, drugs;
Are good for your heart.
The more you eat;
The more you're smart!

I'm just playin'.
Drugs are bad.
Except for tabs.
Tabs are good... for a tooth ache, that is...
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Drugs, drugs;
Are good for your heart.
The more you eat;
The more you're smart!
I'm just playin'.
Drugs are bad.
Except for tabs.
Tabs are good... for a tooth ache, that is...
Do you seem to have a lot of tooth aches? Lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you seem to have a lot of tooth aches? Lol
It's a conundrum...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>Can I do you from behind se7en?
Hmm... sorry... I have a Topix boyfriend...
Manny

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Idiots... this program would be official. and the cititzens would be trained by drug enforcement officers., and a few of us are old school cops, who dont take shit.,and spelling has nothig to do with doing the right thing so take your school teacher crap and stick it up your ass.. Drugs and more of a problem than you worrying about my spelling. This is trying to get good folks to stand up for what they believe in, and take a stand if not its going to get worse... DO you want Greeneville to be Like Chicago??? its heading that way if we sit back and let it happen!!!..

I called my governer , and will continue to I think its a good idea. we are the only ones that can take our communities back. the POLICE is not going to DO it..
Jim

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2013
We already have enough Narcs in this world. Let the cops do their jobs. The last thing we need is a bunch of inbred wannabe red neck vigilantes with guns roaming our streets.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Jim wrote:
We already have enough Narcs in this world. Let the cops do their jobs. The last thing we need is a bunch of inbred wannabe red neck vigilantes with guns roaming our streets.
;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 28, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>First sensible post on this thread..
I liked my "winky" smiley face...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 28, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>Was a photo finish! You was a close 2nd but I had pulled for you the whole race..
lol
Quite funny, thank you ;)
reality

Knoxville, TN

#24 Apr 29, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the crooked cops of whom you speak? Either give us names and evidence or stfu!
so your stupid enough to believe there are no crooked cops?
BDS

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Apr 29, 2013
This actually worked in greystone. The community stood up took action and shut it down. Now the career welfare dealers are next on the list.
Bahahahaha

Greeneville, TN

#26 Apr 29, 2013
The town should buy 100 acres of land, put a prison fence around and put the pill head thieves in there.

Then dump a truck load of bath salts in with them and let them eat each other.

Problem solved.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#28 Apr 29, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I think drugs have become a HUGE problem not on in Greene county but surrounding counties aswell. and the police cant handle it... I think the Powers that be create a C.A.D. Program. Citizens against drugs. the people have to sign up for the program, get deputized. and every conviction the citizen gets $1000 per arrest.. being legally deputized gives them the right to arrest just like an officer.
I think citizen should call TN governer and suggest such a program the problem has gotten so big its going to take drastic measures such as this to get these drugs off and out of our communities... Call your GOVERNER, State SENITOR. lets to C.A.D. a working program.
lets save as many people as we can..
Vigilantes combined with bounty hunting! Everyone would arrest another person they didn't like for the possible $. Finally, if you think the courts are backed up and jails overcrowded now, think what would happen. Once again, the only ones to get fat on this would be the lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a old friend 22 min greene machine 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Gray Gypsy 9,534
Richie Lowery 3 hr Carri 2
Lora Keith 4 hr LMFAO 18
Tampons 4 hr Chatty 3
Memorial Day Rememberance! 4 hr Really 10
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 5 hr Really 16
Yo ladies 5 hr Gray Gypsy 25
make america great again 8 hr Buf 138
Fighting 8 hr Gray Gypsy 16
I think I'm in Love 10 hr whothehellcares- 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages