Dominant? Or Submissive?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horny

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I love when my man takes control and has his way with me and if I move he smacks me or chokes me (not strangling) and its such a turn on. I like not being in control when it comes to sexual pleasure. Plus I know my man is getting his pleasure whether I am or not as long as I climax. What is your thoughts on being a submissive or a dominant?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Horny wrote:
I love when my man takes control and has his way with me and if I move he smacks me or chokes me (not strangling) and its such a turn on. I like not being in control when it comes to sexual pleasure. Plus I know my man is getting his pleasure whether I am or not as long as I climax. What is your thoughts on being a submissive or a dominant?
I certainly don't enjoy a lot of pain. I suppose if you do, to each their own. There's a difference between getting a little rough rather than leaving actual bruises or teeth marks. Just my thoughts...
Continue on your crusade here...
carlos danger

Mokena, IL

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Horny wrote:
I like rubbing one out while watching the movie Saw.
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Horny wrote:
Your clearly a dude. Looking to rub one off reading one of these replys. Go find a girl friend you nasty greasy fat turd.
Secret

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Sticks and Stones may break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me.
Push me down, tie me up,
And show me that you like me.....

“Friendship is arson.”

Since: Jun 13

East TN

#7 Sep 10, 2013
I tend toward the submissive.

They say 60% of women secretly have rape fantasies...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Ruff Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like barbed wire? Blow torches? Nail guns? Ball-peen hammers? Broken glass? Pliers?
Do you have an emergency team standing by?
ruff girl

Brazil

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Ruff Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like barbed wire? Blow torches? Nail guns? Ball-peen hammers? Broken glass? Pliers?
foreplay?
Horny

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Most of you all completely strayed away from the topic. Most men like to be in charge it seems.
hummmmm

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2013
I would love to be a submissive partner. I would have to have the utmost trust in the dom.
Alex Jones best friend

Belvidere, IL

#13 Sep 10, 2013
hummmmm wrote:
I would love to be a submissive partner. I would have to have the utmost trust in the dom.
If you trust a person then you are not being completely submissive to them, because your trust in that person is a form of you maintaining control over the situation.

If you truly want to be submissive, then you have to give up trust in favor of not knowing whether the outcome will be good or bad.
hummmmm

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Alex Jones best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trust a person then you are not being completely submissive to them, because your trust in that person is a form of you maintaining control over the situation.
If you truly want to be submissive, then you have to give up trust in favor of not knowing whether the outcome will be good or bad.
the kind of trust i am talking about is (the use of safe words). When one is used, my dom will know that whatever they are doing is too much.
secret

Greeneville, TN

#15 Sep 11, 2013
hummmmm wrote:
<quoted text> the kind of trust i am talking about is (the use of safe words). When one is used, my dom will know that whatever they are doing is too much.
Ah well that is a debatable topic because as was stated before that being fully submissive means you lose all control and as I know your reference to safe words, you must realize that when you are being choked or gagged, you will not be able to speak. So are we trusting, or being submissive? Very hot either way.
secret

Greeneville, TN

#16 Sep 11, 2013
In reality, if you are submissive you must surrender trust. Asphyxiation=death by lack of oxygen. Yet being choked in a passionate situation is orgasmic.

“Friendship is arson.”

Since: Jun 13

East TN

#17 Sep 11, 2013
Ruff Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
More into bolt action rifles, razor wire and tactical machetes. I get turned on by the smell of gun oil...and I occasionally masturbate to grainy photos of Heinrich Himmler.
Horny

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2013
johnny knoxville wrote:
<quoted text>
no way dude. its some fat azz ugly azz girl trolling for sh!t to rub one out by. hang down on depot and maybe one of them drunks or homeless dudes will tap that fat nasty azz ugly azz ho.
If you only knew I am a beautiful Cherokee girl dark and thick. Married too just trying to start a more sensible topic if interest than what half of these people put in here.
china

Indonesia

#20 Sep 22, 2013
I believe there are more appropriate sites where like minded lurk. Google it and maybe you'll have better luck.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 22, 2013
I like to play hard to get before I give it up. That really turns on the colored guys.
boomer

Dillsboro, NC

#22 Sep 23, 2013
Horny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew I am a beautiful Cherokee girl dark and thick. Married too just trying to start a more sensible topic if interest than what half of these people put in here.
my ideal fantasy is I am in bed making out with a thick girl, and we are both drunk. Then she passes out on top of me, and I smother to death under her weight.
shocked

UK

#23 Sep 23, 2013
boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
my ideal fantasy is I am in bed making out with a thick girl, and we are both drunk. Then she passes out on top of me, and I smother to death under her weight.
Sounds like a woman in my neighborhood. We all thought she was completely normal until we found out she was a delusional nymphomaniac. She might volunteer for your fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mean Walmart Rant... 18 min Derp 104
Twisted Scissors Salon (Feb '14) 2 hr TDk 15
Free/sliding scale womens' clinic? 2 hr Pel 4
Colin Keppernick 4 hr Calhoun 10
they are banning me for telling the truth 4 hr Calhoun 48
Better than Walmart DC? 4 hr Calhoun 8
DTR pay? And is it a good place to work? 4 hr Calhoun 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance