Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

all i hear is illegal well hell fire last time i checked the white folk arrived on a boat bet they were illegal to huummmm .....well dam they must be wet backs to shoot fire in da morn what the hell are we all going to do huuuummm i know i know suck it up and get on with it u bunch of idiots
send them all back

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

gringa wrote:
all i hear is illegal well hell fire last time i checked the white folk arrived on a boat bet they were illegal to huummmm .....well dam they must be wet backs to shoot fire in da morn what the hell are we all going to do huuuummm i know i know suck it up and get on with it u bunch of idiots
You're a special kind of idiot.
knowledge

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

If you are Hispanic and living in greeneville we want you to know that every time you go out with your family. We're staring at you. No one in this town wants foreigners in it. And if your white please stay with your own race. Its disgusting to see a young white girl with a black man. And if you do you should be disowned.
Worry about your own life

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

knowledge wrote:
If you are Hispanic and living in greeneville we want you to know that every time you go out with your family. We're staring at you. No one in this town wants foreigners in it. And if your white please stay with your own race. Its disgusting to see a young white girl with a black man. And if you do you should be disowned.
Ya everyone is so quick to talk smack about mexicans but no one is talking smack about them when they are in Moterrey's or Cancun stuffing their fat faces with Mexican food. STFU u idiot. God made everyone. If you don't like it then go to hell.
wayne long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Worry about your own life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya everyone is so quick to talk smack about mexicans but no one is talking smack about them when they are in Moterrey's or Cancun stuffing their fat faces with Mexican food. STFU u idiot. God made everyone. If you don't like it then go to hell.
Well maybe if the illegals would file the proper paperwork and follow the process they way thier suppose to instead of trying to find loop holes you mexicans would get all this crap.if u wanna be an american follow the damn process the way you are suppose to and not go around it.also kris long please stop jerking mexican dudes off in cancun and montery bathrooms because its not helping
gringa

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

send them all back wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a special kind of idiot.
what ever ur just a poor ole gringo /gring lo siento mucho
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

knowledge wrote:
How many members in your xenophobic group of 'we' and 'no one' are there, besides you?
Ztupit ideeots

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Talking about "AMERICA" ha it seems like you don't know that "AMERICA " is the whole continent, this country is United States of "AMERICA" the United States of AMERICA stupid you don't even know you fucking country right, Mexico is part of America, that's why this country is officially the stupidest country in the world ;)
yallsostupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

read the constitution wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are born here don't make you legal. You must have at least one citizen parent or have legally immigrated here.
if you are born on u.s soil you are american and you are legel. You get a ss# and a legal birth certificate just like anybody else.
hi im kassie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

I cant belive how narrow minded and cruel some humans can be. "We stare at you", "we hate you"?? Seriously. Did you know that these "aweful" mexican hate you just as much as you hate them?? But you dont see mexicans posting all over fukkking topix about it. You dumbass racists who think your the shi+ because you sit behind a damm computer or cell phone needs to check up on yourself. You really make yourself seem like a fukking idiot. If u want these "damn mexicans" legal then get off you cracksmoking a$$ and fukkking do something about it. In fact. You should actually get yourself some decent internet service and google the process to becoming legal. See how long it takes. How much money it costs. What your family has to go thru... then you might understand why they arent legal.
Oh.. and if i ever see whoever you are in public and you say one thing about a mexican to me or anything about my "anchor child" i promise it will be the last thing anybody ever hears come out of your disgusting mouth.
Wondering and Wandering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

I just enjoyed the comment from our community member who said he would happily work on a truck farm picking vegetables if he could get paid minimum wage. I can't get local employees to work an honest day's labor indoors in air conditioning in positions like custodial work - which I can assure you are comparatively relaxing jobs - and for better than minimum wage here in Greeneville. So, I must call Bullshit! Further, the Mexican families I speak with fought to get here so their families could have more than they did, they guide their children to respect their elders and they themselves take care of their elders and by and large model that respect and other values as Godly people. So, why oh why are so many allowing themselves to be distracted by the sleight of hand? You stated that you would like a decent wage. You stated that the "corporations" will go and hire the immigrants for low wages. Does that mean the Mexicans are the threat?
No. No more than the gays that make up less than 5% of the population, yet you will vote for corporations and billionaires to keep getting richer and not pay taxes while you pay for everything so that you can fight off the "threat" of gays, Mexicans, and keeping food stamps away from the veterans and serving military while we pay $37 million per fighter jet plane for a weapon no general wants in the inventory. America is blinded by hatred and distracted by the magician who keeps them looking at this hand while robbing them blind with other. Too sad - far too sad.
Earlier there was a call for revolution against immigrants - Ronald Reagan spoke eloquently as Governor of California about immigrant labor making California as strong and capable for small businesses as it was - so we should revolt, but against the tyranny of the manipulated economy that serves the 1% and leaves 99% of us to fend for ourselves. We need all the labor we can obtain to compete effectively against China and India. We need to let go of the hatred being sown by the ultra-wealthy as a distraction and rebuild America as the power it once was rather than the siphon into which it has devolved. I have ranted too long which was not my intent, but hate us not the answer for spiritual or pragmatic reasons - wake up, lift up your eyes and open your hearts and minds to your God of love. Attaining the American dream is now a pipe dream unless we do something to re-level the playing field.
someone

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO wrote:
WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? THEY DONíT BELONG HERE! YES IF, IF, IF THEY DID THE PAPER WORK AND PAID THE PRICE TO BE HERE, FINE, I DONíT HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT IF THEY ARE ILLEGA THEN YES THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO MIXICO.
LOOK UP THE WORD- ILLEGAL-law against the law: forbidden by law
Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Illegal immigrant: somebody who has entered a country illegally
Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DONíT CARE FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS?
THANK GOODNESS EVERYONE IN GREENEVILLE IS NOT STUPID!
Hey jacka$$, how do you think your ancestors a$$ got here? No one owns this country and I guess you are going to tell us someone will do the jobs they do. Holy F@#K!! Get off your racist, entitled a$$ and be productive instead of carrying the hate that is swollen in your small empty prejudice skull you so happily carry. I mean F$%%^^&&!!!!!!!!!! when are you idiots going to step in the present and just deal with life?

You ancestors and my Scandinavian ancestors are the worse. They came here and killed the real true Americans and called this their lands. All the Mexicans want to do is escape that crap hole called Mexico and live in a better place. The only problem is our government is putting money into the wrong resources and that's why they are having so many troubles. However you look at it, not once have they marched to Washington because their rights have been violated or caused any mass troubles by forming groups like skin heads, black panthers, or Nazis. You can owe that to us whites and blacks, and on top of that, when it comes to hard labor they can out work us 1 to 3. Go look at your irrigation workers, roofers, carpenters, field workers, and road workers and count the Mexicans to the other races. Now, go look at the food stamp line and when you find paperwork of people on food stamps, check out the races who need them as opposed to those who don't give a sh!t and are lazy and just want them. You'll see that the whites and blacks are far ahead when it comes to be lazier.

Mexicans are great people and your problem is you know absolutely nothing of them or you'd just STFU. Go meet a Mexican and talk with them for awhile and you may just kick yourself from your arrogance and learn something new instead of voicing your feeble thought. But you won't, you know why? Because you're too lazy to learn, and you're part of the problem in 'Murica. You just blame......blame blame blame.

On the truth to this, if you want to label Mexicans as illegal, then you have to label yourself as a product of genocide. I am a white male who is tired of you people's ignorance. It makes white people look bad and instead of jumping down their throats with something as small as 'illegal', go jump on all of the white people. Our race is the most violent and hatred in the world. Nazis, skin heads, slave owners, kids shooting up theaters, kids shooting up schools, religious fanatics, Jeffrey Dalmer, Jim Jones, Oklahoma City Bomber, the Unibomber, our politicians, corrupt policemen, and the list goes on and on. What race can you name that can beat the atrocities and hate that our race has caused? Please indulge me cause I really want to know. I mean...please!!!

Now, instead or worrying about poor Mexicans who just want a better life and feeling you're so much entitled to so much more, just stop with the crap and knowledge that they are not the problem. We are. Now it's time to help reconstruct what we have f$#ed up and just chill the F$%^k out. Mexicans are coming and may they load Greeneville down. I really hope it becomes Mexiville, because I bet things will actually get done.

Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

I see Lady MacBeth made her way to Greeneville.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

But on Topix a man posts as a woman and a woman as a man so I see Lady MacBeth made his way to Greeneville.
wow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

read the constitution wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are born here don't make you legal. You must have at least one citizen parent or have legally immigrated here.
this is not true....not sure where you get your info...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min j and m 123,972
A Great Big Fck You 18 min _Word Woman_ 252
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 1 hr Pot Pie 85
Yet an another murder in Greene County 1 hr Interesting 153
preg deli girl at walmart 1 hr Sex buddy 3
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pot Pie 238
Greene County Clerk Race 2 hr Pot Pie 109
Greene County Mayor's Race 4 hr bozo palace 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs