mexicans coming to g-vegas
Spanish American

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 13, 2011
Think About It wrote:
So you came through the front door not the back door. You and your family came to America the right way. What part of don't you understand we don't have a problem with People doing the right thing?????????? We hate ILLEGAL that people have a problem with. And WHY NOT JUST I AM AN AMERICAN! WHY SPANISH AMERICAN. GROW UP KID! BE AN AMERICAN!
<quoted text>
I am an American that has a Spanish ethnic background. THerefore.. I am Spanish American. I am proud of both cultures because I AM both cultures.(I usually just say Im an American but I thought for this topic I would be specific). I understand you have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants. I dont blame you for that. I was replying to the other person that said they hate LEGAL AND ILLEGAL immigrants. Because he basically said he hates my family...(wHO are LEGAL immigrants). And I didnt appreciate his hostility. As to the ones calling mexicans "dirty beaners" and nasty words like that... I cant wait til you stand in front of God on judgement day and explain yourself to him. These are human beings you are talking about. God's creation. And they want the best for their children. They want an education and clean water and freedom.... The same things YOU ALL want. So why u gotta hate them so much!! I agree there should be limits. I agree they should learn English and learn to drive and things like that. And if they get in trouble with the law they should lose their priviledges and be transported back. What I DONT agree with is you all making those horrible comments- and you all thinking you own the place just because your ancestors pushed the Indians down the trail of tears and then pi$$ed on their territory.
dix r 4 chix

United States

#22 Apr 14, 2011
If all of the illegal and legal immigrant went back developed some balls and pride they could fight and win a war like our forefathers and build their country. But why do something that would take pride and effort right
Duff Patterson

Ringgold, GA

#23 Apr 14, 2011
dix r 4 chix wrote:
If all of the illegal and legal immigrant went back developed some balls and pride they could fight and win a war like our forefathers and build their country. But why do something that would take pride and effort right
PREACH IT! That is the best description I've seen in a long, long time.
Umm

Gallatin, TN

#24 Apr 14, 2011
dix r 4 chix wrote:
You lost the Civil War.. Remember?? You aint so tough either. And it costs MONEY to build a country. If they had that- they wouldn't be here.
crazymexican

Greeneville, TN

#25 Apr 14, 2011
CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO wrote:
MORRISTOWN CAN KEEP THEIR MEXICANS. GREENEVILLE DON'T WANT THEM OR NEED THEM. WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS. MEXICANS GO BACK TO MEXICO.
no! were here to invade your jobs and women, praise mexico!
greene co

United States

#26 Apr 14, 2011
Then all true Americans:
(1)Break your backs picking cucumbers all day.
(2)Break your backs picking tomatoes all day.
(3) Break your backs picking strawberries all day.
(4) Break your backs picking peppers all day.
For less than minimum wage.
DO IT!
We are Americans! We aren't afraid to do hard labor! Remember your grandfather? Was he a farmer in Greene Co.? Did he work in the field?
Why are you afraid to work manual labor?
Oh? no one lower than you to do the work...and feed the nation?
The Mexicans? Yeah, they'll do it. But I hate'em!
They drink (no one in greeneville drinks)... they don't look like me...(neither does Cuttshaw...)
Ball Buster

Sharon, SC

#28 Apr 15, 2011
GOD DAMNIT SPANISH AMERICAN....WE DO OWN THIS PLACE WE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR IT WHILE YOUR TRASHY SCUM INFESTED PEOPLE SAT ON YOUR ASSES AND CREATED HELL ON EARTH. If anyone thinks that these nasty mexicans won't destroy and trash our country, just look at how they live both in mexico and here. They are dumb ignorant people who refuse to better themselves the american way. They have been trying to change us for decades..to make it easier on them at our expense.

I whish they were coming to try to take America by force...then we could do something. But no, our Liberal Pu$$ie$ are GIVING them the America MY FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR AND CREATED.

YOU SHITTY PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE IT! 99% of us hate you more every day. And one day, the straw will break and we will terminate you!

I swear to god people this is what Hitler felt and understood. He saw Germany handled the same way.
Spanish American

Gallatin, TN

#29 Apr 15, 2011
Not all mexicans are "lazy and trashy". You really shouldnt judge people. Every race has their bad apples. I know alot of "white" people and "black" people that are drug addicts and live off the government. I know there are alot of "mexicans" that do it too. But not all of them. And if you agree with anything that Hitler did than im not going to waste my time talking to your ignorant ass.
Lightening

Johnson City, TN

#30 Apr 26, 2011
CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO wrote:
WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? THEY DONíT BELONG HERE! YES IF, IF, IF THEY DID THE PAPER WORK AND PAID THE PRICE TO BE HERE, FINE, I DONíT HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT IF THEY ARE ILLEGA THEN YES THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO MIXICO.
LOOK UP THE WORD- ILLEGAL-law against the law: forbidden by law
Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Illegal immigrant: somebody who has entered a country illegally
Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DONíT CARE FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS?
THANK GOODNESS EVERYONE IN GREENEVILLE IS NOT STUPID!
I say,lets send them back in little hunks
Thunder

Gallatin, TN

#31 Apr 26, 2011
Lightening wrote:
<quoted text>
I say,lets send them back in little hunks
I say, you wont get thru the gates of heaven
Only God can Judge

Gallatin, TN

#32 Apr 26, 2011
I went to a little Mexican girl's birthday party. The Mexicans that were there were very nice. They had a great time and they had alot of fun. Family is important to them. The food was excellent! And I kept thinking to myself.. So many people hate you all. And they dont even know you. It very sad that we live in times like these.
white witch

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 Nov 2, 2011
stupid ass red necks enough said so comment all you want but when it comes down to it that is all u r a stupid redn neck that has no up bringing
THEHIGHHORSEMAN

Cookeville, TN

#34 Nov 2, 2011
bring em..........then maybe we can get some proper Mexican food instead of this watered down weak assed tex mex shit "youall" think is authentic!!!!
listen

United States

#35 Nov 2, 2011
Only God can Judge wrote:
I went to a little Mexican girl's birthday party. The Mexicans that were there were very nice. They had a great time and they had alot of fun. Family is important to them. The food was excellent! And I kept thinking to myself.. So many people hate you all. And they dont even know you. It very sad that we live in times like these.
For most people I think, its the illegal part of this that really gets them. People are hurting here financially and more and more we have illegals coming into the country and a large portion of them coming to this area. The ones here legally I don't have a problem with. The ones here illegally are the problem. Against the law is against the law period. People get so angry when our own government falls over itself to accommodate them knowing they are illegal. Somehow they are able to get foodstamps, welfare, tenncare, housing assistance, not to mention no taxes for those who do work for almost nothing. Listen, its not that your Mexican. Citizens of this country are having some of the worst times they have ever known and some wonder why so much anger. Really? Really? Don't come here illegally, get all kinds of government assistance, pay no taxes, work for nothing driving down American wages, while citizens can't get help, have no jobs, no health insurance, struggling to provide food for their families, have to press 1 for English and expect to get acceptance and the welcome wagon! Its a matter of right and wrong. Any people coming here need to do it the legal way, the right way, or our government should send them back. This country is made up of immigrants. Those who came the right way.
giggles

Jonesborough, TN

#37 Nov 3, 2011
Got food? Thank a migrant worker.
STEEZERS GO HOME

East Lansing, MI

#38 Nov 3, 2011
Gee, I wonder how USA survived with out illegal labor before the 1980s?

That tired old argument is the dumbest argument to having illegals stealing our jobs. I would love to go pick some veggies if I got paid minimum wage for it.

Wake up libtard. Corporations WANT illegals here so they dont have to pay Americans a living wage.
mexicans

Johnson City, TN

#39 Apr 28, 2013
razor wrote:
Damn straight I am racist against Mexicans. These cockroaches have single handedly destroyed America! From Government $ that suppliments their low wage jobs to crime, to destroying our education programs.....we can name many things that the dis-respectful illegal mexican scum have ruined.
I don't care if they are nice or not, THEY ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED! EVEN IF THEY HAVE THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!
The loss of jobs are a direct example of their effects.
One day the spine will break and AMERICANS WILL TAKE THIS PROBLEM INTO OUR OWN HANDS.
WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID MEXICAN HISTORY! If someone truly wanted to come to America For the right reasons, they would do ANYTHING to become an American including learning our language and using it as well as simply going through the legal process.
Just watch what happens if Obama legalizes any portion of the MEXICAN TRASH. It will destroy his political career. Yet he knows he can count on their vote......even though They "don't vote". BULLSHIT!
SO TO HELL WITH ANY MEXICAN READING THIS! TAKE YOUR GREASY FAT ASSES, UGLY WOMEN, AND INBRED BABIES OUT OF MY COUNTRY! LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, I HATE ALL OF YOU NOW! I bet I'm not alone!
They have a right to be here. We stole their territory at some point (don't let history books tell you something else, this country stole their land).
They are the blacks of the 60s.
wat a joke

Greeneville, TN

#40 Apr 28, 2013
razor wrote:
Damn straight I am racist against Mexicans. These cockroaches have single handedly destroyed America! From Government $ that suppliments their low wage jobs to crime, to destroying our education programs.....we can name many things that the dis-respectful illegal mexican scum have ruined.
I don't care if they are nice or not, THEY ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED! EVEN IF THEY HAVE THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!
The loss of jobs are a direct example of their effects.
One day the spine will break and AMERICANS WILL TAKE THIS PROBLEM INTO OUR OWN HANDS.
WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID MEXICAN HISTORY! If someone truly wanted to come to America For the right reasons, they would do ANYTHING to become an American including learning our language yand using it as well as simply going through the legal process.
Just watch what happens if Obama legalizes any portion of the MEXICAN TRASH. It will destroy his political career. Yet he knows he can count on their vote......even though They "don't vote". BULLSHIT!
SO TO HELL WITH ANY MEXICAN READING THIS! TAKE YOUR GREASY FAT ASSES, UGLY WOMEN, AND INBRED BABIES OUT OF MY COUNTRY! LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, I HATE ALL OF YOU NOW! I bet I'm not alone!
you rastice pig u make me sick my granbabies r half mecxcian and white trash like u makes me sick kids have it hard being bullied by kids ans now u r doin it the little kids cant help it one day god will judge u and who knows mabey he is a mecxcian go to hell u craker
heeler

Greeneville, TN

#41 Apr 28, 2013
I want me sum a them illegal alien papers so I can get insurance, low interest loans to start my own business, grants for my childrens education... one of these days America is gonna start taking care of Americans first. Just hope I live long enough to see it.
no right

Greeneville, TN

#42 Apr 28, 2013
mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a right to be here. We stole their territory at some point (don't let history books tell you something else, this country stole their land).
They are the blacks of the 60s.
They have NO right to be here unless they came legally. If they are not here legally they have broke the law and need to be sent back to where they came from and then if they want to come here do it the right way. If they want a better life why not fix their own country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great clips next to Ryan's 56 min jugs 14
Dear Greeneville 1 hr TIRED OF THE DRAMA 1
Anthony Fillers (Nov '10) 1 hr Jess 31
County Clerk 1 hr Vote for Roy Darnell 22
candace orr 1 hr fire 16
What County Commissioners are Running for Reele... 3 hr Voter 1
I've had your woman (Sep '15) 4 hr Dave 12
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 8 hr isotopical discus... 43

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages