mexicans coming to g-vegas

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
they coming

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2011
All the berkline layoff mexicans be in greeneville soon.
Crown Tonka

Gallatin, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2011
We'll take them.
CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO

Roy, WA

#3 Apr 2, 2011
MORRISTOWN CAN KEEP THEIR MEXICANS. GREENEVILLE DON'T WANT THEM OR NEED THEM. WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS. MEXICANS GO BACK TO MEXICO.
Gimme a break

Gallatin, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2011
How many thread are you people going to start on Mexico. Shut up already. If you aren't a Native American Indian then you dont belong here either.
God bless Bass Pro

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Gimme a break wrote:
How many thread are you people going to start on Mexico. Shut up already. If you aren't a Native American Indian then you dont belong here either.
don't come here Greeneville invades Mexicans
uh

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Ughhhh
CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO

Roy, WA

#7 Apr 3, 2011
WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? THEY DON’T BELONG HERE! YES IF, IF, IF THEY DID THE PAPER WORK AND PAID THE PRICE TO BE HERE, FINE, I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT IF THEY ARE ILLEGA THEN YES THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO MIXICO.
LOOK UP THE WORD- ILLEGAL-law against the law: forbidden by law
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Illegal immigrant: somebody who has entered a country illegally
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DON’T CARE FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS?
THANK GOODNESS EVERYONE IN GREENEVILLE IS NOT STUPID!
Think About It

Roy, WA

#8 Apr 3, 2011
I understand what you are talking about. It would be nice if all Mexicans would be legal when they came to America. I don't care for anyone who breaks the laws of our land. I don't want Greeneville to look like Morristown. I agree with you on this issue. Morristown was a cute little town at one time. But not anymore. Just telling the truth.
CROWN TONKS GO TO MEXICO wrote:
WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? THEY DON’T BELONG HERE! YES IF, IF, IF THEY DID THE PAPER WORK AND PAID THE PRICE TO BE HERE, FINE, I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT IF THEY ARE ILLEGA THEN YES THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO MIXICO.
LOOK UP THE WORD- ILLEGAL-law against the law: forbidden by law
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Illegal immigrant: somebody who has entered a country illegally
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DON’T CARE FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS?
THANK GOODNESS EVERYONE IN GREENEVILLE IS NOT STUPID!
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Apr 3, 2011
Let em
A Mexican-American

Brentwood, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2011
I have had it with you racist people. I live here in Greeneville and have all my life. My family lives here also. We have been here in these hills for a long long time. Mexicans only want a better life and most of us were born here and are legal. You need to pray for yourselves and stop acting like racist idiots. There are illegals here and if given the chance would love to be legal. I have seen them work for little money just to have a home and feed their children. I pray for all of you. God blessed us all and we are ALL his children.
Think About It

Roy, WA

#11 Apr 12, 2011
What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand?????? I do not want people that are ILLEGAL here in America! Not in Greeneville! I am not racist! I hate people who break the law!
A Mexican-American wrote:
I have had it with you racist people. I live here in Greeneville and have all my life. My family lives here also. We have been here in these hills for a long long time. Mexicans only want a better life and most of us were born here and are legal. You need to pray for yourselves and stop acting like racist idiots. There are illegals here and if given the chance would love to be legal. I have seen them work for little money just to have a home and feed their children. I pray for all of you. God blessed us all and we are ALL his children.
razor

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2011
Damn straight I am racist against Mexicans. These cockroaches have single handedly destroyed America! From Government $ that suppliments their low wage jobs to crime, to destroying our education programs.....we can name many things that the dis-respectful illegal mexican scum have ruined.

I don't care if they are nice or not, THEY ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED! EVEN IF THEY HAVE THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!

The loss of jobs are a direct example of their effects.

One day the spine will break and AMERICANS WILL TAKE THIS PROBLEM INTO OUR OWN HANDS.

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID MEXICAN HISTORY! If someone truly wanted to come to America For the right reasons, they would do ANYTHING to become an American including learning our language and using it as well as simply going through the legal process.

Just watch what happens if Obama legalizes any portion of the MEXICAN TRASH. It will destroy his political career. Yet he knows he can count on their vote......even though They "don't vote". BULLSHIT!

SO TO HELL WITH ANY MEXICAN READING THIS! TAKE YOUR GREASY FAT ASSES, UGLY WOMEN, AND INBRED BABIES OUT OF MY COUNTRY! LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, I HATE ALL OF YOU NOW! I bet I'm not alone!
read the constitution

Church Hill, VA

#13 Apr 13, 2011
A Mexican-American wrote:
Just because you are born here don't make you legal. You must have at least one citizen parent or have legally immigrated here.
jose

Gallatin, TN

#14 Apr 13, 2011
i bring my family here for oppertunity. you can not fault me for this.
read the constitution

Church Hill, VA

#15 Apr 13, 2011
jose wrote:
If you brought them here legally and they have not overstayed their visas, then whats the problem?
Spanish American

Nashville, TN

#16 Apr 13, 2011
razor wrote:
Damn straight I am racist against Mexicans. These cockroaches have single handedly destroyed America! From Government $ that suppliments their low wage jobs to crime, to destroying our education programs.....we can name many things that the dis-respectful illegal mexican scum have ruined.
I don't care if they are nice or not, THEY ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED! EVEN IF THEY HAVE THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!
The loss of jobs are a direct example of their effects.
One day the spine will break and AMERICANS WILL TAKE THIS PROBLEM INTO OUR OWN HANDS.
WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID MEXICAN HISTORY! If someone truly wanted to come to America For the right reasons, they would do ANYTHING to become an American including learning our language and using it as well as simply going through the legal process.
Just watch what happens if Obama legalizes any portion of the MEXICAN TRASH. It will destroy his political career. Yet he knows he can count on their vote......even though They "don't vote". BULLSHIT!
SO TO HELL WITH ANY MEXICAN READING THIS! TAKE YOUR GREASY FAT ASSES, UGLY WOMEN, AND INBRED BABIES OUT OF MY COUNTRY! LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, I HATE ALL OF YOU NOW! I bet I'm not alone!
You really shouldnt judge people until you get to know them!! I am Spanish American. My parents are Spanish. I was born in America and I have lived here since I was two years old. I can speak Spanish fluently.. and I bet I am more of a redneck than you. Not all of us are illegal. My parents did it the right way. They both learned English and they both worked hard all their lives to make a good life for their family. What cruel words you used in your post. Shame on you for that! God made us too. You shouldnt hold so much hate in your heart. Alot of us are going to heaven and if you cant get along with us than can just go straight to hell.
Miffed

Ringgold, GA

#17 Apr 13, 2011
Morristown looks like little Tijuana these days. The fine people up there need to be pissed that their government and the companies have sold them out for cheap labor Mexicans. Most of them aren't legal but the police is powerless because the Fed's are too backlogged to even care about it, they simply don't have enough people to deal with it.

Send them back and seal the border. The Mexican's are destroying our country and they'll be running back across the border once they destroy this one. Stay in your own country and deal with the problems there, we don't want you here.
Miffed

Ringgold, GA

#18 Apr 13, 2011
jose wrote:
What opportunity you dirty beaner!? You are only taking the opportunity away from natural born citizens by working for dirt cheap for these greedy companies. They want your illegal brothers & sisters but we dont! Bringing you people here just drives the wages lower and lower and our society into poverty.
Slap happy

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Keep your damn brown trash in Mexico...we don't want you dead or alive
Think About It

Roy, WA

#20 Apr 13, 2011
So you came through the front door not the back door. You and your family came to America the right way. What part of don't you understand we don't have a problem with People doing the right thing?????????? We hate ILLEGAL that people have a problem with. And WHY NOT JUST I AM AN AMERICAN! WHY SPANISH AMERICAN. GROW UP KID! BE AN AMERICAN!
Spanish American wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldnt judge people until you get to know them!! I am Spanish American. My parents are Spanish. I was born in America and I have lived here since I was two years old. I can speak Spanish fluently.. and I bet I am more of a redneck than you. Not all of us are illegal. My parents did it the right way. They both learned English and they both worked hard all their lives to make a good life for their family. What cruel words you used in your post. Shame on you for that! God made us too. You shouldnt hold so much hate in your heart. Alot of us are going to heaven and if you cant get along with us than can just go straight to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 min Dare2love 10,864
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 50 min outside observer 6
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 1 hr todd tadpole 11
Jewish haters 1 hr Tyrone smells lik... 50
Fetishes and fantasies 2 hr Dare2love 31
hello truth 2 hr RedHood 1
English teacher gets history award???? 3 hr weber 6
Jack Setser is missing 21 hr wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web