Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2012
what happened to rodney freeman @ wscc? someone said he quit or something. Just wondered why?
CUFA

Brentwood, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2012
They did away with his course he taught home wrecking 201
JoJo

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2012
ouch!
Student

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 18, 2012
He was a great advisor. What happened
rob

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2012
very hot man i would go down on him...
Turd Furgison

Abingdon, VA

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Rodney Freeman is a damn fine man! He did a fine job and benifited and helped many students at WSCC! What he did on his own time was his concern.As to the comment about "homewrecker", does it not take 2 to tango? So who was the homewrecker?
ignorace

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Many different students
Turd Furgison wrote:
Rodney Freeman is a damn fine man! He did a fine job and benifited and helped many students at WSCC! What he did on his own time was his concern.As to the comment about "homewrecker", does it not take 2 to tango? So who was the homewrecker?
office worker

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2012
He was, left his wife and two children or got run off by his now ex wife. Was hitting on all the young female students at WSCC. Was caught with the girl with greasy blue hair, Mick Jagger lips and the goth look "ie" a skank. Had an investigation with that relationship slipped out of that one, but finally WSCC got worried about the libility of his predatory behaviour.
I Remember Him

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2012
He played the part of Jesus in Judgement House at our church.
office worker

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2012
More correct for him to play a reprobate. He was a prev at WSCC, i would see him in action there. Several girls complained and WSCC finally took action. I heard He would turn advising encounters into vague sex talk with the ones he thought were easy prey.
Takes two

Columbus, NC

#11 May 5, 2012
office worker wrote:
More correct for him to play a reprobate. He was a prev at WSCC, i would see him in action there. Several girls complained and WSCC finally took action. I heard He would turn advising encounters into vague sex talk with the ones he thought were easy prey.
Other than a few high school girls who are doing the dual enrollment thing, 99% of the remaining female students are well over 18! It takes two to tango! These vicious attacks sound like jealous men who didn't know how to keep their woman happy!

To the negative posters: Worry about improving yourself before you trash another!

More often than not, controlling idiotic mates who don't know how to show compassion, understanding, affection, appreciation are the ones who get jilted when their mate encounters someone who will give them what they need in those areas. Throw in mutual attraction & affairs get started. Then, when the sex is goooooood, whoever didn't know how to keep their mate happy is whining that another person caused their relationship break up.
email

Mount Holly, NC

#12 May 5, 2012
Takes two wrote:
<quoted text>Other than a few high school girls who are doing the dual enrollment thing, 99% of the remaining female students are well over 18! It takes two to tango! These vicious attacks sound like jealous men who didn't know how to keep their woman happy!

To the negative posters: Worry about improving yourself before you trash another!

More often than not, controlling idiotic mates who don't know how to show compassion, understanding, affection, appreciation are the ones who get jilted when their mate encounters someone who will give them what they need in those areas. Throw in mutual attraction & affairs get started. Then, when the sex is goooooood, whoever didn't know how to keep their mate happy is whining that another person caused their relationship break up.
Agreed
Ditto

Brentwood, TN

#13 May 5, 2012
email wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Ditto
Just wondering

Spruce Pine, NC

#15 Nov 8, 2013
was it the one who used to work in the office too?
Jones

Johnson City, TN

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Takes two wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than a few high school girls who are doing the dual enrollment thing, 99% of the remaining female students are well over 18! It takes two to tango! These vicious attacks sound like jealous men who didn't know how to keep their woman happy!
Good one Freeman
MJones

Spruce Pine, NC

#18 Nov 8, 2013
Was the one he was caught withs name start w a L?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville people rude as hell 14 min FriendofDog 20
OBAMA wears southern plantation owner suit GOP... 20 min FriendofDog 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Agnus 3,676
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min miss tuffet 146,188
Greene County High School Bands, your favorite ? 50 min greeneyed angel 1
motor cycle clubs 1 hr greeneyed angel 15
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 2 hr hello 21
south greene football 4 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••