First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pink

Sevierville, TN

#43 Jul 30, 2013
Dear Friend of Sue wrote:
I was a very dear friend of Sue's. my daughter was her God Daughter. We too were not allowed to visit her because of Bill. I do think he is scum. We didn't even get to tell her good bye. He took that from us and my Daughtet cries over it Til this day we are heart broken.
Boo- H00
just me

Johnson City, TN

#44 Jul 31, 2013
I don't care one way or another about Bill Browns "Morals". I would like to know his professional qualifications for the job he has some how managed to have. Where did he get the qualifications for Home Land Security. Any educational background? Any experience in security of any type? What training did he have that would have qualified him for this position. What qualified him to know anything about national or local Home Land Security. Some of you people who support him should know the answers to these simple questions. We are supposed to "assume" he knows anything about security. What was his previous job? Where did he work? You people who think he is so wonderful must have that information. He is working for us Tax payers and we know nothing about him.
just me

Johnson City, TN

#45 Jul 31, 2013
Grade school, high school, college, Military? ANYTHING?
just me

Johnson City, TN

#46 Aug 1, 2013
Where are all the Bill Brown supporters? Why is no one telling what his qualifications are for the job he has? I would think his friends would e proud to inform the tax payers who pay his salary what he did before being appointed to Home Land Security.
just me

Johnson City, TN

#47 Aug 1, 2013
I can't believe that all the people who know so much about Bill Browns personal life do not know anything about his background......other than what he does concerning women/sisters/mothers,and all the families of his deceased last wife. There must be SOMETHING that qualifies him for the job he now has.
ha ha

United States

#49 Sep 16, 2013
When you know stuff on others you can get the best of jobs. He is not qualified for the job. That is why know one is answering you. There simply is no answer. Haven't you figured that out yet?
pink

Knoxville, TN

#50 Sep 16, 2013
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Melody needs to air out her own stinky laundry before she tries to wash and hang out the laundry of others!!! Well, said REALLY!!!
yes!!!!!! sue's whole family sucks, always thinking they are better then anyone. but no they are just two-faced trash.
Son

Marion, NC

#51 Oct 11, 2013
My mother is dead. All of you are crazy. Do not put words in my mouth on this website. Get a life, my mother deserved better than this or you. God holds the judgement and you will be judged accordingly for your judgement, stay off of this page about my mother or anything to do with the situation. She deserves better than that. I do not want anything more on this website or I will handle it myself.
pink

Knoxville, TN

#52 Aug 6, 2014
Son wrote:
My mother is dead. All of you are crazy. Do not put words in my mouth on this website. Get a life, my mother deserved better than this or you. God holds the judgement and you will be judged accordingly for your judgement, stay off of this page about my mother or anything to do with the situation. She deserves better than that. I do not want anything more on this website or I will handle it myself.
Oooooooooooo.......... bad aren't you!
East_Tenn

Seymour, TN

#53 Jan 31, 2016
Let's see why don't you ask the man himself about his educational background, as far as sue goes I met her a few times seemed like a lovely lady very sweet woman, I met her son's one time at Christmas, but this is not about the family this is about bill brown call him an ask him he will tell you what you want to know, if you want to talk shit about him call him tell him about an to sues sons an family I can't believe my dad would keep your family separated like that I don't know why it was like that, an sues sons would like to talk sometime catch up you guys no more about my dad than I do, peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Burgess 1 min really 7
2 found dead last night in greene county 5 min watch out 6
Breaking news! 26 min unreal 3
Vonda smith arrested for murder! 33 min Sandra 13
Trump's trips 34 min Trumpisdumb 16
A sad day for bible-waving conservative morons 51 min ur a joke 2
Ivanka Trump 51 min Lance Corporal Bubba 6
Park Overall is looking good these days 3 hr Dont care 37
SG moving to AA 5 hr Get Real 88
News for Poser Greene County Libs on Here 8 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 87