People these days

Johnson City, TN

#22 May 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Revialing who we are on this side will change nothing you have showed the world your true colors Im sure Bill doesnt read this site unlike you the rest of the world has better things to do than to listen to bullshit about other people you need to do your own laundry before you need to try and do my laundry and bills
Amen, Melody needs to air out her own stinky laundry before she tries to wash and hang out the laundry of others!!! Well, said REALLY!!!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

#23 May 21, 2013
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
And in my last reply I misspelled stuff and made my grammar worse, just so maybe you can read it, your education level is what Preschool??
As I said...you are the Coward that can't put your name on this site LOL!!!
BTY...I haven't said one word about Sue's children hating Bill Brown!!! If you refer back to previous comments, you will find that "Not a Fan" made that comment!!! You are comical!! I will have to give you that! You're just about to give away your true name!!! Let's see, would it be the one that made the comment, "as soon as Sue dies, I am done with her family"!! Sue's family has been better to you than Bill Brown ever was!!! Would you like to continue this conversation? It could really embarrass you!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

#24 May 21, 2013
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
My grammar and speeling are fine, you are just too stupid too stupid to read and understand it..... and any way I could fix MY Grammar and Spelling, on the other hand you are stupid and crazy from what I have been told by some of Sue's family,that can't be fixed, THE TRUTH, Melody!!! So since you want to go on about others here on Topix, why don't we talk about your Suicide Attempt, let's talk about that here on Topix. Go ahead and do it, see who you have to answer for taking your own life, seriously; you want to talk about others people's lives but yet you have some major issues of your own, sounds like you need therapy and a good quick kick in the ass!!! And funny that this information came from some one who you claim hates Bill, hmmmmm, seems to me that they may not think much of you, what comes around goes around!
And there you go again, talking out both sides of your mouth...I had a nervous breakdown from dealing with the stress in my life, including the recent passing of my sister! For those that like to assume, I have reports to prove there wasn't a suicide attempt, but is that really any of your business? I believe this original conversation piece was regarding Bill Brown and his evil way of caring for my dying sister! FYI, I have not one time mentioned anyone hating Bill Brown! Trust me, if I say it, I claim it!!!
People these days

Johnson City, TN

#25 May 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>As I said...you are the Coward that can't put your name on this site LOL!!!
BTY...I haven't said one word about Sue's children hating Bill Brown!!! If you refer back to previous comments, you will find that "Not a Fan" made that comment!!! You are comical!! I will have to give you that! You're just about to give away your true name!!! Let's see, would it be the one that made the comment, "as soon as Sue dies, I am done with her family"!! Sue's family has been better to you than Bill Brown ever was!!! Would you like to continue this conversation? It could really embarrass you!
I am sure that weather it was you "Melody" or "Not a Fan" I am sure it's all Family because you all like to gang up and say stuff and expect no one to come back and reply to your garbage. And thanks for the compliment about being Comical, I appreciate that because I have had so much fun laughing and replying to your repeated stupidity :) You aren't as smart as you think you are because you are dead wrong as to who this is so go ahead and try to embarrass me, because you have no idea who you are talking to. If anyone has embarrassed their self it would be you with your continued nonsense. Perhaps you should get a job that would keep you busy instead of putting your nose in other people's business. Your sister has passed on, so maybe you should move on and live your life and pathetic as it seems to be, but please, do try. You bring on the stress yourself by stirring the pot, but don't dish it out if you can't take it!! What a Joke!!!!
Karma gotta love it

Johnson City, TN

#26 May 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> And there you go again, talking out both sides of your mouth...I had a nervous breakdown from dealing with the stress in my life, including the recent passing of my sister! For those that like to assume, I have reports to prove there wasn't a suicide attempt, but is that really any of your business? I believe this original conversation piece was regarding Bill Brown and his evil way of caring for my dying sister! FYI, I have not one time mentioned anyone hating Bill Brown! Trust me, if I say it, I claim it!!!
Kind of calling the Kettle Black aren't you, I mean since you have done nothing but talk out of your ass since this started. And since you like to make other people's life an open book on this site, then why can't I make yours an open book. And poor you, nervous breakdown, well sweetie, it's called Karma for the crap you do to other people, so chew on that a little while, suicide or not, you evidently are unstable to get off this site deal with you Mental Issues and get a damn life of your own or Karma will bite you in the ass again!!! Just pathetic, I have enjoyed putting you in your place, but I have better things to do than to keep responding to your garbage, so you can either get a life or keep on posting on this Forum to try and make you feel better about your own life, it's not gonna help your issues at all, get some help, you desperately need it, so sad.
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

#27 May 21, 2013
Karma gotta love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of calling the Kettle Black aren't you, I mean since you have done nothing but talk out of your ass since this started. And since you like to make other people's life an open book on this site, then why can't I make yours an open book. And poor you, nervous breakdown, well sweetie, it's called Karma for the crap you do to other people, so chew on that a little while, suicide or not, you evidently are unstable to get off this site deal with you Mental Issues and get a damn life of your own or Karma will bite you in the ass again!!! Just pathetic, I have enjoyed putting you in your place, but I have better things to do than to keep responding to your garbage, so you can either get a life or keep on posting on this Forum to try and make you feel better about your own life, it's not gonna help your issues at all, get some help, you desperately need it, so sad.
You must be the same as "People these days" and "Really"! I have made myself quiet clear as to how I feel and therefore don't have a reason to respond to you either!!
Logical

Weaverville, NC

#28 May 22, 2013
Bill Brown AKA People these days and Really!!!
nesi

United States

#29 Jun 10, 2013
You know I was going to ignore all this but the longer I thought about it the more angry I got so I will say this, YOU CAN TELL WHO THE ASS LICKERS ARE CAN'T YOU? And before anyone says anything no I am not afraid. My name is here. And if anyone does not like it give me a call. I'm in no mood for anybodies shit. So go ahead. Make my day.
notafan

United States

#30 Jun 11, 2013
nesi wrote:
You know I was going to ignore all this but the longer I thought about it the more angry I got so I will say this, YOU CAN TELL WHO THE ASS LICKERS ARE CAN'T YOU? And before anyone says anything no I am not afraid. My name is here. And if anyone does not like it give me a call. I'm in no mood for anybodies shit. So go ahead. Make my day.
Get em Nesi we couldnt even come and see Sue before she passed because of Bill and his crazy ass not wanting any one around. I love u and Melody dearly also the rest of ur family. I seen Aunt Shirley the other day she looks good.. Anyways F&^k off to the bill brown ass lickers i promise u really dont want him in ur family.
Cry Baby

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jul 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You must be the same as "People these days" and "Really"! I have made myself quiet clear as to how I feel and therefore don't have a reason to respond to you either!!
BOO HOO!!!!
Cry Baby

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jul 10, 2013
nesi wrote:
You are just plain RETARDED, ewwwww I am so big and bad, call me, I will take care of these anybodies LMAO, have a nice day :)

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 10, 2013
We seem to suddenly have a lot of anonymous posters from Ashville. What's up with that?
notafan

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jul 10, 2013
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
So if everyone claims to be saying stuff to his face, then why come on here and trash some one some more, you trying to build a Fan Club or something??? And it's not your place or any one else's to judge or say some one will have their day and get what's coming to them, why don't you all spend more time worrying about your own sins instead of what others are doing??? Everyone can have an Opinion, but I bet you wouldn't like it if someone came on here and bad mouthed you for every little detail of your life, so when you can walk on water, then, maybe then would have any sort of right to judge others.
maybe i sprint across that riverr every day how would u know. u wanna get on here and talk about people bad mouthing some one well guess what u r running ur mouth to. if it dont pertain to u then dont worry about what people post.
Get a life

Johnson City, TN

#35 Jul 29, 2013
notafan wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe i sprint across that riverr every day how would u know. u wanna get on here and talk about people bad mouthing some one well guess what u r running ur mouth to. if it dont pertain to u then dont worry about what people post.
If it don't PERTAIN to you, then keep your damn mouth shut!! Seems like you wanna run your fat trap but when other people call your bluff or call you out then you wanna tell that person to stay out of YOUR business??? You are pathetic!!! This person's life that you are going on about is NONE of your business, your sister, family member or who ever is DEAD, get over it and move on or you are gonna live a miserable life, this person you think you are bothering, harassing, or whatever you wanna call your senseless tirade, probably doesn't lose an ounce of sleep over you, so the only person you are hurting is yourself. Think about it!!!
Really

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jul 29, 2013
Logical wrote:
Bill Brown AKA People these days and Really!!!
Wrong answer!!! Your IQ is lower than I thought!!!
just me

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jul 29, 2013
Why don't you get all of his living ex's together and get their opinion. Also, might as well get all the children he acknowleges and the one's he gave away together. They all have up close and personal experience with the man. Also, what are his qualifcations to be "head" of Greeneville's Homeland Security? What is his educational background? What qualified him for that position? That must cut into his time to chase "rich" women!
pink

Knoxville, TN

#38 Jul 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Revialing who we are on this side will change nothing you have showed the world your true colors Im sure Bill doesnt read this site unlike you the rest of the world has better things to do than to listen to bullshit about other people you need to do your own laundry before you need to try and do my laundry and bills
sounds like you are his new woman
just me

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jul 30, 2013
I don't care about Bill Browns Morals...or lack of morals. I would love to know what his qualifications are to be in charge of Home Land Security. What is his educational background? What training or experience did he have before he was "appointed" to this position? I know if there is a camera around, he will be in front of it.
We have found Jesus

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jul 30, 2013
just me wrote:
Why don't you get all of his living ex's together and get their opinion. Also, might as well get all the children he acknowleges and the one's he gave away together. They all have up close and personal experience with the man. Also, what are his qualifcations to be "head" of Greeneville's Homeland Security? What is his educational background? What qualified him for that position? That must cut into his time to chase "rich" women!
Since you are all about bringing out what you feel in your tiny mind as any sins or wrong doings that some one has done, then we will just call you Jesus. I mean since you seem to think it's your right to judge some one's life. I don't give a crap what Bill Brown has said done, who he has done or hasn't done, how many kids he has, etc. It's his damn life and he will answer for it one day, so don't waste the life you have here on earth worrying about other peoples lives and what they are doing with it, look in the mirror and worry about your own sins, because even though you seem to think you are the JUDGE of all, you will meet your maker one day and find out you aren't the true judge but just a simple hypocrite. Crawl on the cross and chew on that a little while!!!!!
Dear Friend of Sue

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 30, 2013
I was a very dear friend of Sue's. my daughter was her God Daughter. We too were not allowed to visit her because of Bill. I do think he is scum. We didn't even get to tell her good bye. He took that from us and my Daughtet cries over it Til this day we are heart broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 min Jennifer Renee 5,599
Favorite Classic Music? 6 min Trunketeer 12
***** last post wins ***** 8 min Dickens1 571
Dustin Cutshall (Nov '13) 10 min greenbean 2
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 12 min momtimes2 120
Merry Christmas from Mrs. Roberson! 50 min Kohlrabi 7
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Dixie iron fist 134
Greeneville Snobs 2 hr 123 say alimony 28
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr crime 62
Why so paranoid? 3 hr Dixie iron fist 82
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web