Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
here you go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2013
 
Hey, I heard Bill Brown has another woman. The other ones not been dead eight months. I wonder how much life insurance this new woman has or if she is sick?What do you think?
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 16, 2013
 
here you go wrote:
Hey, I heard Bill Brown has another woman. The other ones not been dead eight months. I wonder how much life insurance this new woman has or if she is sick?What do you think?
Oh, she's sick alright!!! For being involved with the biggest loser in Greeneville!!!! The question should be...does she have money? Bill Brown is the lowest of lowest!!! If I ever have the chance, I plan on telling him what I think of him!!! He tormented my sister until her death on September the 13th of last year!!!!! He took away her friends, basically her freedom and ultimately her family!!!! He made her family miserable down to her last breath!!! He pushed our Mom to her limits!!! Bill Brown, if you read this, I hope that everyday for the rest of your life is as painful as you made my sisters!!!
And yes, all that he wanted from their second marriage was her life insurance policy!!! One day, your sins will find you out, Bill Brown!!!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

here you go wrote:
Hey, I heard Bill Brown has another woman. The other ones not been dead eight months. I wonder how much life insurance this new woman has or if she is sick?What do you think?
I forgot to add my name to my reply to you...it is Melody and no, I am not afraid of Bill!!!
Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to add my name to my reply to you...it is Melody and no, I am not afraid of Bill!!!
You are on Topix to bash someone I know that Bill Brown is not hard to find rather you getting on here and airing your family drama take it up with him face to face I am sure that Bill doesnt want anyone to be afraid of him Sue wanted Bill there to take care of her I guess her family is mad because you all didnt to make the decisions for her I am sure if you talk to her son that he would have nothing but good to say about the way that BIll took care of his mother.. I really know why it is any of anyones business if he is dating or whatever he does he stayed with his wife day and night I dont remember even hearing your name of visiting her I guess Bill keep you away that is a real lamb excuse... You did use your name but do you think he is spending his time checking to see what you have to say or do you think he really cares about what you have to say DOUBT IT!!!!
Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

here you go wrote:
Hey, I heard Bill Brown has another woman. The other ones not been dead eight months. I wonder how much life insurance this new woman has or if she is sick?What do you think?
I think its none of your business or anyones else business what Bill is doing You have to get on this trashy sight and hide behind Find something better to do with your time I dont think you are hes keeper or anyone else for that matter
People these days

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WOW, I am sure your DEAD Sister would be so proud of you getting on the Trashiest Site there is to be a COWARD by talking about some one instead of, let's see, saying it to their face. Like I said WOW, you are a real winner, you ought to be proud of yourself. In the mean time take a good look in the mirror and worry about your own SINS instead of what everyone else is doing in their life. YOU will also answer for YOUR sin of JUDGING others, so go choke on that for a while.......
notafan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 18, 2013
 
Melody has said it to his face dumbass Sue did to she was just so sick she couldnt do anything about it. as far as Sues kids go they hate Bill Brown. His day will come and he will be used and thrown away just like he has done with Sue
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 18, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its none of your business or anyones else business what Bill is doing You have to get on this trashy sight and hide behind Find something better to do with your time I dont think you are hes keeper or anyone else for that matter
That would be like calling the kettle back...who could it be? "Really" There is a name for your kind!!!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 18, 2013
 
People these days wrote:
WOW, I am sure your DEAD Sister would be so proud of you getting on the Trashiest Site there is to be a COWARD by talking about some one instead of, let's see, saying it to their face. Like I said WOW, you are a real winner, you ought to be proud of yourself. In the mean time take a good look in the mirror and worry about your own SINS instead of what everyone else is doing in their life. YOU will also answer for YOUR sin of JUDGING others, so go choke on that for a while.......
It is what it is!!!! Sometimes the truth hurts!!!!
And, my sister would be happy to know that I am revealing the truth!!! I don't see your showing your identity...there's a name for you too!!!! BIG COWARD!!!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 18, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on Topix to bash someone I know that Bill Brown is not hard to find rather you getting on here and airing your family drama take it up with him face to face I am sure that Bill doesnt want anyone to be afraid of him Sue wanted Bill there to take care of her I guess her family is mad because you all didnt to make the decisions for her I am sure if you talk to her son that he would have nothing but good to say about the way that BIll took care of his mother.. I really know why it is any of anyones business if he is dating or whatever he does he stayed with his wife day and night I dont remember even hearing your name of visiting her I guess Bill keep you away that is a real lamb excuse... You did use your name but do you think he is spending his time checking to see what you have to say or do you think he really cares about what you have to say DOUBT IT!!!!
It is quiet the obvious...you haven't a clue as to what you are commenting on!!! I stayed with my sister day and night!!! And yes, I believe Bill reads this!!!!
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 20, 2013
 
notafan wrote:
Melody has said it to his face dumbass Sue did to she was just so sick she couldnt do anything about it. as far as Sues kids go they hate Bill Brown. His day will come and he will be used and thrown away just like he has done with Sue
So if everyone claims to be saying stuff to his face, then why come on here and trash some one some more, you trying to build a Fan Club or something??? And it's not your place or any one else's to judge or say some one will have their day and get what's coming to them, why don't you all spend more time worrying about your own sins instead of what others are doing??? Everyone can have an Opinion, but I bet you wouldn't like it if someone came on here and bad mouthed you for every little detail of your life, so when you can walk on water, then, maybe then would have any sort of right to judge others.
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 20, 2013
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>It is what it is!!!! Sometimes the truth hurts!!!!
And, my sister would be happy to know that I am revealing the truth!!! I don't see your showing your identity...there's a name for you too!!!! BIG COWARD!!!
Ooh I am sure she would be so PROUD of you and your pathetic little tirade on Topix, wow let's give you a Family of the Year Award!!! I am sure your sister is flipping over in her grave with Joy at what has become of her so called family and showing their ass on this site. And I have no problem in telling you who I am, if you think I am scared of your BIG WORDS, I am not, you are just pissy because I put you in your place and you know I am right!!! Again look in the mirror at your own self instead of judging others, you hypocrite!
people these days

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 20, 2013
 
I have more than big words, i am the biggest horse sucker in this town next to Bill and i won't let you have anybody belive anything else!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 20, 2013
 
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh I am sure she would be so PROUD of you and your pathetic little tirade on Topix, wow let's give you a Family of the Year Award!!! I am sure your sister is flipping over in her grave with Joy at what has become of her so called family and showing their ass on this site. And I have no problem in telling you who I am, if you think I am scared of your BIG WORDS, I am not, you are just pissy because I put you in your place and you know I am right!!! Again look in the mirror at your own self instead of judging others, you hypocrite!
I am waiting....so who is this person that is talking out both sides of HIS mouth? I didn't think you would reveal yourself because you know that I am speaking the truth! I can assure you that you aren't bothering me by your words! Come on, let us know who you are!!!
The Truth

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 20, 2013
 
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh I am sure she would be so PROUD of you and your pathetic little tirade on Topix, wow let's give you a Family of the Year Award!!! I am sure your sister is flipping over in her grave with Joy at what has become of her so called family and showing their ass on this site. And I have no problem in telling you who I am, if you think I am scared of your BIG WORDS, I am not, you are just pissy because I put you in your place and you know I am right!!! Again look in the mirror at your own self instead of judging others, you hypocrite!
Might I add...your English and Grammar suck!!!!
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 21, 2013
 
people these days wrote:
I have more than big words, i am the biggest horse sucker in this town next to Bill and i won't let you have anybody belive anything else!
Ooooh how cute of you, THE TRUTH to try and use my Topix "name" to make it look like I posted something, WOW my "P" in people in Capitalized and yours wasn't dumbass!!
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 21, 2013
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Might I add...your English and Grammar suck!!!!
My grammar and speeling are fine, you are just too stupid too stupid to read and understand it..... and any way I could fix MY Grammar and Spelling, on the other hand you are stupid and crazy from what I have been told by some of Sue's family,that can't be fixed, THE TRUTH, Melody!!! So since you want to go on about others here on Topix, why don't we talk about your Suicide Attempt, let's talk about that here on Topix. Go ahead and do it, see who you have to answer for taking your own life, seriously; you want to talk about others people's lives but yet you have some major issues of your own, sounds like you need therapy and a good quick kick in the ass!!! And funny that this information came from some one who you claim hates Bill, hmmmmm, seems to me that they may not think much of you, what comes around goes around!
Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 21, 2013
 
People these days wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh I am sure she would be so PROUD of you and your pathetic little tirade on Topix, wow let's give you a Family of the Year Award!!! I am sure your sister is flipping over in her grave with Joy at what has become of her so called family and showing their ass on this site. And I have no problem in telling you who I am, if you think I am scared of your BIG WORDS, I am not, you are just pissy because I put you in your place and you know I am right!!! Again look in the mirror at your own self instead of judging others, you hypocrite!

Revialing who we are on this side will change nothing you have showed the world your true colors Im sure Bill doesnt read this site unlike you the rest of the world has better things to do than to listen to bullshit about other people you need to do your own laundry before you need to try and do my laundry and bills
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 21, 2013
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I am waiting....so who is this person that is talking out both sides of HIS mouth? I didn't think you would reveal yourself because you know that I am speaking the truth! I can assure you that you aren't bothering me by your words! Come on, let us know who you are!!!
Truth you don't know truth all you know is about Horse Sucking evidently since you brought it up. I guess that's what you specialize in your spare time when you aren't on Topix.
Suck away! Because your Topix tirade is so funny, we have all been entertained by your stupidity!!
People these days

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 21, 2013
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Might I add...your English and Grammar suck!!!!
And in my last reply I misspelled stuff and made my grammar worse, just so maybe you can read it, your education level is what Preschool??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••