|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>from what ive seen their kids behave better in a store than white kids....have you been to walmart and watched the white kids running like animals thru the store while mex kids stand by their parents and behave
Hadn't seen any white kids in walmart lately. Just mex :adults and kids.
Ray

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

PEOPLE.....what part of it being the mexicans dont you understand??? Sure every race has some uncontrolable retard but that still doesn't explain or justify why mexicans are so damn rude, loud, annoying, violent, and dirty. I'm a mexican too and I still agree on any stereotypical comment they say about us mexicans simply because I know it's true because I've witnessed and experienced it my whole damn life. Mexicans are not good people..once in a while though you do get a decent mexican but come on people they're no good.
DuckHunter wrote:
Sorry that's ethnic not ehticnic!
Jose

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

I agree with what racist say about mexicans...it's all true
Justin

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

They're loud because they're trying to tell the world to dry their backs off! But no matter how many towels touch them, the perpetually have WET BACKS!
Living next door to many

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

think on this wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off I am not for illegal immigration, but they are here doing jobs at a pay rate that most Americans wouldn't dare do.
There isn't a farmer in this town that could hire a local person to work on their farm in the hot, blazing sun for umpteen hours a day at a pay rate that the hispanic's do.
The public benefits they and their children and grandchildren and parents draw far outweigh their contribution.
El Assassin Chido

Snoqualmie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

All I'm going to say is that while I'm Mexican, I do think lots of Mexicans in the USA are loud. I'm Mexican and I'm actually pretty quiet, shy, and respectful. But, a lot of Mexican kids are disrespectful and loud. Now i'm not saying they're all like that, but a lot are. But don't blame it on the ethnicity, blame it on the parents. And yes, there are good Mexicans are there including me :)
william quiah

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

because there parent's do illegal drug dealing they drink and come into this country illegally they're parents are alchoholics and are very corrupted and have sex with 100 women's and men's and get babies from them,then when the kids are born they don't know who's there real biological father or ,mother and there parents are very corrupted-minded so when there kids watch them do all these things and come to know who there parent's are and what they do they learn from there parents and become the exact same as there parents when they grow up and infact they start using swear words at a very young age at school which causes them to get in trouble all the time in school which can lead them to start ditching school missing college attendance and start illegal drug dealings,drink and driving,hit and run,and shoot and killing as they get older.Remember they are the future of this country and uphold there family's reputation so whatever there family did once they will do the same as there parents!Some kids are different from there parent's but not all!
wow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

they are loud messy and nasty and when their parents bring them out in a store they do not watch them
Jan

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
they are loud messy and nasty and when their parents bring them out in a store they do not watch them
I have seen many people of many races that shouldn't be parents.
ofwg

Centerton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

ive got mexican friends and all. but there are the loud annoying douchebag ones at my school that no one likes
Jay

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "their mom", "they're taking" and "someone's". I have a third grader with better grammar. It is funny that someone who doesn't know the English language is making fun of Mexicans. Ironic...
Soooooo, proper English is the standard that "you're" setting. Who are you? Being a grammar Nazi is easy but it hardly resonates intelligence Bob.
Latrell

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I beat up a Mexican today. Kept blowing his leaves onto my property and when I asked him to please stop, he got aggressive and then knocked out. One punch and he went all stiff as he fell to the ground, lol.
wow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Judd wrote:
Every time i go into a damn store or restaurant some mexican family has five or six kids just a screaming and hollering. And the parents just tune them out. If you can't control your kids DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
um..I always seem to sit next to white Americans that are letting their kid climb across booth and bother me by tapping me or hanging across in my face! BTW... Yes I am white w two children of my own. They do not act that way in public!!!!
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

angrygrandmother wrote:
<quoted text>whoever is talking about little kids can keep their d@mn mouth shut!!!!! God put them on this earth just like he did your and anybody else kids so keep your d@mn mouth shut and talk about something that somebody wants to here
you must be that grandma I saw with the little loud mouth brats at Wal-Mart. No one thinks their cute but you.
Parker

Bridgeport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Judd wrote:
Every time i go into a damn store or restaurant some mexican family has five or six kids just a screaming and hollering. And the parents just tune them out. If you can't control your kids DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
I completely agree! Usually Mexicans are very poor and their parents do not do a good shop teaching children how to have manners. As a whole, Mexicans are loud simply because they are very rude.
Okay

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I have white kids and 1 of them is autistic and he is very loud! Oh we'll get over it! Don't judge people cause in my case my child has impulsive behaviors and I refuse to lock him up like a dog. We will go anywhere we want and if he's loud i don't care!!!!!!
rocknroller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

TRAILOR SWIFT wrote:
Why are Mexican kids so loud?
The same reason negroes smell.
so blind white people cant hate them too
Blacks don't smell as bad as crackers!
Los Angeles

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Always Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not for Illegal Immigration either. These people come here and work theirs asses off for little pay. I'd like to see some lazy ass white or black people out there in those hot fields working all day in the hot sun. You wouldn't and wont do it. You won't find one working the jobs they work. As for them being illegal, most are here on work visas. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth. Most children your talking about are small ones who will learn to behave. Most Mexican children are more behave than any other and know respect for their elders. You should be ashamed.
Clearly, you have never been to Los Angeles, California.
Pat

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Okay wrote:
I have white kids and 1 of them is autistic and he is very loud! Oh we'll get over it! Don't judge people cause in my case my child has impulsive behaviors and I refuse to lock him up like a dog. We will go anywhere we want and if he's loud i don't care!!!!!!
YOU DONT CARE ?!?!?! That sums everything up pretty good with your respect toward others. I think it's wonderful you take your child around but like with anyone else if they are going to be disruptive & you know it then it might not be appropriate to be in all places all the time. It's not respectful to others if you take him to a quiet matured themed movie where there are constant loud outbursts. A kids movie might be different. I guarantee anyone bothering you would know about it yet anyone inconvenienced by you is supposed to just sit there & be quiet. Yeah right
Los Angeles

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Los Angeles Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the problem is bad parenting but it predominantly happens with Mexicans and blacks. No one is saying that all Mexicans or all Blacks act this way but a much greater proportion of Blacks and Mexicans don't control their kids as opposed to a small proportion of caucasians and Asians. I am not asian either. You obviously don't live in Los Angeles and probably won't listen to what I say but if you were here I could show you and yes you would be convinced I am right. I always notice the difference when I travel and am always amazed how shopping is more pleasant when in an area with minimal latin immigration. Read my post (Los Angeles Resident). I really try to be tolerant but it's really annoying when you have to live this day in and day out and then your called a racist when you point out the truth.
I haven't actually observed the same type of outrageously bad behavior in Black American parents and children. And even if I had, I feel that is something, we as Americans, have a personal responsibility to fixing, as Black Americans are a part of OUR CULTURE as a COUNTRY.

However, the same cannot be said for the people who believe the rules are made for other people. Mainly, dumb American people, who allow them to sneak in and break the rule of law here. It's really time to change things. This is not acceptable. Give our country back and wait your turn. Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wreck 107 3 min HaHa 6
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 5 min wanna know 58,248
Happy Easter 6 min HaHa 2
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min SOS 91
Looking for address Sheriff Barns, lawn mower r... 11 min Rob 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 min C Clark 8,464
lawm mower repair (May '13) 22 min Rob 7
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watching17 119
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 hr Mayor 2018 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search