Why are Mexican kids so loud?
iLikeShinyPonies

Gallatin, TN

#63 Apr 12, 2011
Momma said it best..she said you can fix just about anything, but you cant fix stupid!
Miffed

Ringgold, GA

#64 Apr 13, 2011
American wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant. Its very sad. You dont deserve to call yourself an American. You are an embarrassment to our race.
Neither do you, Beaner loving embarassment to ALL races.
azcaguy

Phoenix, AZ

#65 Jun 2, 2011
Let me make something perfectly clear. I work in an area where there are people of all cultures. And I will tell you, I am hispanic ( Puerto Rican ) to be exact. It is ABSOLUTELY the Mexicans that are more bold. They are all loud, inconsiderate, messy, don't care about their children and probably spoil them rotten. Which is why they are so loud. Their toddler kids are always getting lost in the store because they don't keep an eye on them. They let them wonder off and make a mess of the store. They never look you in the eye to say hello. Very rude. YES, it is the Mexicans..Sorry to be so blunt. But it is very true. Puerto Ricans are the total opposite.
So How Much

Elizabethton, TN

#66 Jun 3, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text> Comdoms? And it would take alot more that twenty dollars.
Sounds like you just admitted what you are so give Topix users the amount you charge. Sorry you set yourself up for that. Bahahaha.
hell yeah

Brentwood, TN

#67 Jun 3, 2011
Judd wrote:
Every time i go into a damn store or restaurant some mexican family has five or six kids just a screaming and hollering. And the parents just tune them out. If you can't control your kids DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
from what ive seen their kids behave better in a store than white kids....have you been to walmart and watched the white kids running like animals thru the store while mex kids stand by their parents and behave
MT Nester

Oliver, Canada

#68 Sep 10, 2011
I work in a family campground for 20 years now, in the Okanogan Valley. Granted we dont get many Mexicans, but have had a few. Our sites are pretty close together. 99% of families understand to be considerate of others nearby and keep their kids relatively quiet, but 1 % seem to think their tent is 2 feet thick walls because they let their kids and babies wail and scream on and on for hours while appearing to do nothing about it. The customers we get are mostly white north american families but all nationalities do come to stay here. As far as noisy and quiet I have notice that generally the families from great britain, france, germany and scandinavian countries have the politest and the quietest and most well-behaved children and quietest babies. White Canadians and Americans are also fairly quiet. For noisy, italian, portugese, and oriental families are often quiete noisy in the daytime, but respectful and quiet at night. The noisiest ones are mexican families, sorry to say. They often start cooking a meal late at night, with kids still up, including toddlers and grandmas. Everyone is being boisterous, yakking loudly. In the daytime the kids are always yelling, crying and also running around unsupervised and at night the kids seem to make a huge fuss at bedtime in their tents at night. They seem to have no sense of boundaries, thats how I see it. I think its a cultural thing, not that they are trying to purposely aggravate others. Of course if we do get ignorant persons such as young adults that purposefully get drunk and make noisy parties, those are quickly evicted at daybreak, those are not given any sympathy.
Dont Judge

Fort Campbell, TN

#69 Sep 11, 2011
My kids are Hispanic. They can be loud at times- but they are good kids. The Spanish accent is a loud one. That's just the way it is. When I go to visit my family I have to leave the room sometimes... Because they are loud. They don't even realize it. When I go into a store- my children are right beside me. I have seen white kids and black kids running around the store. Its not just the Mexicans. I love my loud family. They are good people. They are always there when you need them. They don't go several years without speaking to eachother. They don't hold stupid grudges. They still sit down at the dinner table to have dinner every night. And when they do... they get loud and they have a great time.
Bigger picture

Fort Campbell, TN

#70 Sep 11, 2011
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>True, but it's not even JUST the white trash. Some middle-class people have spoiled their kids to the point that they can't take them into public without creating a nuisance. Some kid in Food City in one of the little car buggies screamed his fool head off CONSTANTLY so loud that you could hear him all over the store. And you know what I despise? Hearing some mom going, "Stop...1...2...3... ". That counting crap is ignorant. For one, they never get to the magic number; two, it never, ever stops the brat from screaming; and three, mom looks stupid. How's THAT for a countdown?
I have a friend who has a child who acts like that. She does the countdown to give him a chance to correct the error of his ways. He has Attention deficit disorder,Hyperactive disorder, and Autism. You couldn't tell it just by looking at him. He looks like a perfectly healthy kid that should know better.
Rufus Ruffgut

Jonesborough, TN

#72 Sep 11, 2011
Here Come Da Judge wrote:
The same reason hillbillies are so loud, too many beans.
Move on Greene Goblin I've got a new hero!
sotoria32

Hendersonville, TN

#73 Sep 12, 2011
Enough wrote:
its because there all so deaf from tryin 2 be white gangsters with there mexican rap music and there homemade systems in their cars....and because the fact all they do is eat,sleep,and repopulate with "fat white" women so the government made them stop having penis to vagina relations and start having ear sex which saves us the problem of their babies but makes us go deaf when they have 2 yell at eachother to talk OLA ARIBA UNDALAY AY YAY AY YA YAY lol......."the bird is the word"
Lmao!!!
EwwGross

Broomfield, CO

#74 Oct 5, 2011
Try to live where I currently live, all those Mexican little bitches cuss like a sailor; literally run their mouth off to my dad once and when he said something back to them they back down like a little rabbit. A sad bunch said "fuck you" to me when I'm about to head out but didn't have the balls to say it to my face. When the rain stops, all those inbreds come out and start screaming like no one else lives in the community, anyone else with community nuisance? So you wanna talk about Mexican parents with their unruly brats, over the age of 10 years; it's once they pop -- they can't stop.
EwwGross

Broomfield, CO

#75 Oct 5, 2011
Dont Judge wrote:
My kids are Hispanic. They can be loud at times- but they are good kids. The Spanish accent is a loud one. That's just the way it is. When I go to visit my family I have to leave the room sometimes... Because they are loud. They don't even realize it. When I go into a store- my children are right beside me. I have seen white kids and black kids running around the store. Its not just the Mexicans. I love my loud family. They are good people. They are always there when you need them. They don't go several years without speaking to eachother. They don't hold stupid grudges. They still sit down at the dinner table to have dinner every night. And when they do... they get loud and they have a great time.
Well aren't you the lucky one here. It's moms like you that I respect, you have control over them and they know when to stop; whereas some other bitch moms I see don't do shit even if the brat kids are sleeping/laying and sweeping the ground with their bodies.
EwwGross

Broomfield, CO

#76 Oct 5, 2011
azcaguy wrote:
Let me make something perfectly clear. I work in an area where there are people of all cultures. And I will tell you, I am hispanic ( Puerto Rican ) to be exact. It is ABSOLUTELY the Mexicans that are more bold. They are all loud, inconsiderate, messy, don't care about their children and probably spoil them rotten. Which is why they are so loud. Their toddler kids are always getting lost in the store because they don't keep an eye on them. They let them wonder off and make a mess of the store. They never look you in the eye to say hello. Very rude. YES, it is the Mexicans..Sorry to be so blunt. But it is very true. Puerto Ricans are the total opposite.
There was a time when I went to a local office to file and update some papers, and I was in line and this Mexican fag comes up to me and say "I was here first", and I dogged at him like I can give two shits, what does it matter when he got out of his place and comes up to me five minutes later and say that, and when I was called he bluntly straight up said "oh I was here first." -- so I go "yeah, WAS." Then the son of a bitch goes "you wanna go?? I got more time than money", and so I go and I was all thinking of what he said and started laughing, "no shit he has more time than money". So when I saw your post, my story made the perfect correlation HA. They are very rude and have no common courtesy.
EwwGross

Broomfield, CO

#77 Oct 5, 2011
Minka wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shutup you stupid ignorant A$$ dont you have enough of common sense to realize that all children are loud.not just a race of kids. what the hell is wrong with you.
They're loud if you allow them to be loud, that distinguishes between good parenting and so-called parenting that don't know any common courtesy for others.
whaaaaaaa

Madison, TN

#78 Oct 5, 2011
name them who are the loudest 3 and under and tell them stfu
EwwGross

North Pole, AK

#79 Oct 6, 2011
whaaaaaaa wrote:
name them who are the loudest 3 and under and tell them stfu
Lol there's more than 3..
My opinion

Fort Campbell, TN

#80 Oct 7, 2011
EwwGross wrote:
<quoted text>
They're loud if you allow them to be loud, that distinguishes between good parenting and so-called parenting that don't know any common courtesy for others.
Yes sometimes kids can be loud. And good parenting is the answer. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Mexican kids or black kids or purple kids. NO matter what color they are they can still be taught to act right. Don't blame the race. Blame the parents.
Los Angeles Resident

United States

#81 Oct 24, 2011
First, I am not a racist. A racist is someone who dislikes or hates someone simply because of their race. If a particular race behaves in a negative manner and that behavior is pointed out that is not racist but more about the behavior. All that being said I will give an objective account of my last 10 days. I just spent 6 days in Berlin, Germany and shopped with my wife over a 3 hour period in the Kurfurstendamm shopping street. Not one incident of a child screaming or hollering in about 20 or so stores we went into. Came home last Thursday and went to WSS shoe warehouse in Los Angeles. Many Mexican families there with kids. I was in the store about 10 minutes and the playing and screaming was so loud by the Mexican kids that I had to leave. Needless to say it was a bummer retuning to LA after almost a week in Berlin. I thought I would give it another chance and went to another WSS wareshouse in LA and was in the store about 10 minutes and the black and Mexican kids were running up and down the aisles and playing with basketballs inside the store. The bench near where I was were 2 Mexican kids playing on the bench and screaming and hollering with the mother right next to me. I finally had enough and said "WTF is going on? The mother didn't say anything to me and told the kids to be quiet. A minute later they were at it again with the mother ingoring it. Then the Mexican man came in with his daughter who was about 5 and she started screaming and running around the store. This guy actually encouraged here. I have traveled all over the U.S. and different parts of the world and can tell you unequivocally that Mexicans and blacks do not discipline their children. This is why I rarely shop in LA. I know it will ruin my day. Now I only shop when I travel to a city without the huge immigration problems and always am amazed in the difference in the caliber and civility of people of European or Asian descent. This is not racism but based on my observations over many years living in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Resident

United States

#82 Oct 24, 2011
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sometimes kids can be loud. And good parenting is the answer. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Mexican kids or black kids or purple kids. NO matter what color they are they can still be taught to act right. Don't blame the race. Blame the parents.
Yes, the problem is bad parenting but it predominantly happens with Mexicans and blacks. No one is saying that all Mexicans or all Blacks act this way but a much greater proportion of Blacks and Mexicans don't control their kids as opposed to a small proportion of caucasians and Asians. I am not asian either. You obviously don't live in Los Angeles and probably won't listen to what I say but if you were here I could show you and yes you would be convinced I am right. I always notice the difference when I travel and am always amazed how shopping is more pleasant when in an area with minimal latin immigration. Read my post (Los Angeles Resident). I really try to be tolerant but it's really annoying when you have to live this day in and day out and then your called a racist when you point out the truth.
Rufus Ruffgut

Elizabethton, TN

#83 Oct 24, 2011
hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>from what ive seen their kids behave better in a store than white kids....have you been to walmart and watched the white kids running like animals thru the store while mex kids stand by their parents and behave
Hadn't seen any white kids in walmart lately. Just mex :adults and kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 min Gray Gypsy 9,457
President Trump ban muslimes 5 min Sheriff Larry 22
Tell me more about this guy 8 min Gray Gypsy 3
B***ch for supervisor!! 26 min Sheriff Larry 8
Easy women in Mosheim 55 min You should 29
Heather Dupree 57 min lol 2
How bad is Greeneville Recreation department. 1 hr Parent 7
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 2 hr Carl Childers 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance