Peapack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Every time i go into a damn store or restaurant some mexican family has five or six kids just a screaming and hollering. And the parents just tune them out. If you can't control your kids DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
Blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Um its not just mexican kids you retard. I see plenty of white kids that dont know how to behave. How do you expect them to when their parents are just as bad?
DuckHunter

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

I see kids of any color, race, ethicnic origin not behaving? Why would you single one race? How ignorant!
DuckHunter

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Sorry that's ethnic not ehticnic!
lame alert

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Blue wrote:
Um its not just mexican kids you retard. I see plenty of white kids that dont know how to behave. How do you expect them to when their parents are just as bad?
Retard is a medical condition, and your comment is proof of your insensitivity and poor character. Thats all.
LOL

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

It's because they know there mom and dad don't pay taxes and there taking someones job that would
fixedthatforyou

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
It's because they know there mom and dad don't pay taxes and there taking someones job that would
LOL wrote:
It's because they know thier mom and dad don't pay taxes and they're taking someone's job that would.
:)
think on this

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
1st off I am not for illegal immigration, but they are here doing jobs at a pay rate that most Americans wouldn't dare do.

There isn't a farmer in this town that could hire a local person to work on their farm in the hot, blazing sun for umpteen hours a day at a pay rate that the hispanic's do.
Enough

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

its because there all so deaf from tryin 2 be white gangsters with there mexican rap music and there homemade systems in their cars....and because the fact all they do is eat,sleep,and repopulate with "fat white" women so the government made them stop having penis to vagina relations and start having ear sex which saves us the problem of their babies but makes us go deaf when they have 2 yell at eachother to talk OLA ARIBA UNDALAY AY YAY AY YA YAY lol......."the bird is the word"
Enough

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

oh yea i forgot they like to drink and fight 2
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
That would be "their mom", "they're taking" and "someone's". I have a third grader with better grammar. It is funny that someone who doesn't know the English language is making fun of Mexicans. Ironic...
Rocker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

fixedthatforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
:)
"their" :-)
MystDefy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "their mom", "they're taking" and "someone's". I have a third grader with better grammar. It is funny that someone who doesn't know the English language is making fun of Mexicans. Ironic...
And let's not even start on Enough's post. There's no fixing stupid.
LOL

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your third grader konw there dad is a SOB. if not there will see as there grow up
uh yeah

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Believe me, the white trash in this town have louder, dirtier and ruder kids than any mexican I know....
MystDefy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

uh yeah wrote:
Believe me, the white trash in this town have louder, dirtier and ruder kids than any mexican I know....
True, but it's not even JUST the white trash. Some middle-class people have spoiled their kids to the point that they can't take them into public without creating a nuisance. Some kid in Food City in one of the little car buggies screamed his fool head off CONSTANTLY so loud that you could hear him all over the store. And you know what I despise? Hearing some mom going, "Stop...1...2...3... ". That counting crap is ignorant. For one, they never get to the magic number; two, it never, ever stops the brat from screaming; and three, mom looks stupid. How's THAT for a countdown?
OH YEA

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

uh yeah wrote:
So does that brown trash like you
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your third grader konw there dad is a SOB. if not there will see as there grow up
Omg seriously stop showing us how big of an idiot you are!!!! If you're gonna talk shit to someone on topix learn to spell. Those "mexican" kids you're talking down about know how to speak two languages and you dont even know how to speak or spell your own language. Reject...
MystDefy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Ironically, I made that same statement this morning. Many of these Mexicans are bilingual. Most rednecks not only can't speak a second language, they butcher their own.
OH YEA

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text> Omg seriously stop showing us how big of an idiot you are!!!! If you're gonna talk shit to someone on topix learn to spell. Those "mexican" kids you're talking down about know how to speak two languages and you dont even know how to speak or spell your own language. Reject...
Hi Ashley, got that $20.00 you has needing.You coming over.I got some comdoms now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville