Herb

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Nov 21, 2012
What is the new stock price and where do you go to check it? Why is the loss of hundreds of millions of old Greeneville's Money never discussed in the local newspaper? Is WT Daniels Terry Leonard still On the board of directors ? What kind of deal did they make?
FriendOfPig

Gallatin, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Rich conservative.
Sallie

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Didnt know about the loss. I knew of many well to do families that I was in school here back in the sixties and every year they got two new cars every year just off of the dividend. The last time I talked with this friend he told me that it was paying so much to his momma that she gave each child $ 30,000.00 at Christmas. I bet they miss that now. So just what happened to all that money of all those rich families? Is the town to hurt to talk about it? There was some good banker but I can't remember his name. Wisecarver or Wakefield that knew how to make money. I could only guess what happened when I seen who the directors are.
LOL

Columbia, MD

#4 Nov 22, 2012
W.T. Daniels has embez. from the town from Greene Bank and Greeneville Light and Power. Sam Miller is also involed in these issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min miss tuffet 149,062
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 18 min BeastOfBurden 4,010
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 min Calhoun 8,640
mental illness 21 min BeastOfBurden 3
If not HILLARY 2016 then who 33 min WDRussell 12
Fog lights and queers 35 min Dr Wu 21
Where is the punk rock around this place? 37 min Dr Wu 9
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 47 min lol 14
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••