Antichrist is coming!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2014
My friends, we are getting very close to the time that Antichrist arises! Are you ready? It is a question you'd best ask yourself, and after you see this video you will realize how close we are.

This man thinks that Antichrist will be a Transgender (this is a man that dresses up like a woman, even to getting breast implants and sometimes a sex change surgery) but really they are just gays following Satan.

This makes sense, that Satan's agent on Earth would be a Transgender.

Watch the entire video and you will see!

nogaybasher

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
My friends, we are getting very close to the time that Antichrist arises! Are you ready? It is a question you'd best ask yourself, and after you see this video you will realize how close we are.
This man thinks that Antichrist will be a Transgender (this is a man that dresses up like a woman, even to getting breast implants and sometimes a sex change surgery) but really they are just gays following Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2iu1ItXdcJcXX
Phil, many will come before him and say they are the Antichrist. Yes, Phil I will give you that, but Thomas is not the Antichrist if that is what you are implying. He is just a drag queen who uses his theater persona to attempt to educate folks that we are all different and to have tolerance towards those who are different. He/she has a nice voice but IMHO is no better than the US of A's Lady Gaga.
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Who put this record on again? Dam I'm a Christian but give it a rest, this is just the kind of rhetoric that just drives people away from Christianity. Why not dial it back a bit and maybe some folks may listen to what ever message you're trying to send.
Sign me up

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Other than the beard, looks sexy to me! All hail the antichrist transgendered world leader, Phil!
Get some help Phil

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Mental illness is a real problem and there are trained professionals who will treat you with kindness and compassion, "my friend", and get you back to reality!
nataS

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2014
He is already here, Phil!

And He is coming for YOU!
ObongoHussein

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 22, 2014
Democrats will worship this antichrist and Republicans will be put in FEMA camps
W or JEB 666

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jun 22, 2014
One of them did or will end the world as we know it just give them time .
My Goodness

AOL

#9 Jun 22, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Why in the world are you allowing that stuff into your mind? How odd people would focus on drag queens and transgendered as the ultimate evil when for all we know we could be eating Round Up and Mad Cow this weekend. Forget I said that.

Better yet try a travel channel or puppy videos to watch. Something more uplifting to dwell on. For a Christian you seem awfully eager to dwell on darkness. Whatever happened in your childhood, it wasn't your fault, talk about it with someone. Not here on Topix.

As much as the rest of the world appreciates a good pair of man boobies and wooly women, I seriously doubt the Trads and Fundies of the Middle East would publicly bow down to a transgendered Westernized antichrist.

Why not find a good Western to occupy your mind? I like Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. I saw 'Going South' with Jack Nicholson last month. Wonderful performance. There are other things out there besides gloom and destruction. Some of that stuff on TV and the internet will rot your mind.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2014
nataS wrote:
He is already here, Phil!
And He is coming for YOU!
I wish he would hurry up and take Phil and Phil's flock of psychotic friends off to a fema camp.
Jeb Bush

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2014
The war to end all times may be his war if you people elect another one .
justjust

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Jun 22, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
I wish the end was here already cause Lisa Wilson of 3580 snapps ferry is very abusive and does not care about her kids and can do anything she wants and the no count law is on her side and then Anthoney and debb of Crestview are lying pieces of shit that all they know is to cause all kinds of trouble and think they can do what they want too.So can't wait to the end comes

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#17 Jun 23, 2014
Oh my, what a positively riveting post. You can really tell the OP is a deeply profound individual, with his quick wit and genius caliber intellect. ;) He's not like all the other brain dead, religious filth at all....at all.:D
Isn't that right Philly boy :P
Someone

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Jun 23, 2014
ObongoHussein wrote:
Democrats will worship this antichrist and Republicans will be put in FEMA camps
Good! Because that's where you belong
Someone

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Jun 23, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Doesn't matter, because if there was a God, neither him or the anti-pasta would want you. They'd just cast you into space for eternity because you are one ignorant MF. Go f!Fck your cousin.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Greene Valley probably has a room that they could put you in, with nice soft padded walls. You could have your Bible to read if you were a good boy. And you could eat with nice plastic sporks and talk to the nice Doctor when he visits.
Jeb Bush

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Jun 24, 2014
Satan war saint the whole family .
Jeb Bush

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Jun 24, 2014
Cavity search all you want its a empty satan body W was the good one . 666 ye all
justjust

Seymour, TN

#26 Jun 26, 2014
Lisa Ann Wilson is the AntiChrist! Watch out for her, she is a manipulator and two faced! You can be good as gold to her but nothing is never good enough for her, she will try to get you fired from your job, she will have a kid by you and keep you from seeing your child and threaten you and make you spend all your money to benefit her! She is the dumbest woman on earth, and she will lie to make you look like trash!
Mitt Romney

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Jun 26, 2014
He might run on the I am Mormon and the rest of you are not platform . Those people means YOU .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On and off again wth 9 min maybe 13
Women who love to try to steal married men. 10 min BTL 8
What are your thoughts on the Iowa Caucus and t... 17 min Wow 61
Greeneville WAFFLE HOUSE (Aug '13) 26 min Dr Wu 122
Harley fann 28 min John john 1
Poll What the fakeist show on tv? 31 min shazbotbaru0 4
Stevie Brotherton (May '14) 49 min Dr Wu 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages