Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41 Sep 17, 2013
Yeahbaby wrote:
<quoted text>Get'em. Grr.
Thank you, Yeahbaby.
;)
The skating rink is a great place for teens to go. My daughter use to go every Saturday night and I can actually remember going to the skating rink as a kid myself. I've always heard that it's been a struggle keeping the place open so perhaps the two dollar increase was necessary.
Regardless... may all your skating dreams come true and may there only be 6 more weeks of winter!
Trash

Greeneville, TN

#42 Sep 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have $$$$ and I can occupy my kids without getting on here and crying around about how much it costs to take them somewhere. Im far from jealous of anyone. Who gives a shit about you being a single parent?! I hate that the skating rink doesn't accept your foodstamp card!
Just plan trash mouth and no respect for anyone. Even if you do have money doesn't give you the right to trash anyone that is doing their best to make it in the world. It was a simple statement; the Parent didn't trash talk you. So why do feel you need to trash talk that person. I just wonder if it isn't because you may be tied to the Skate Rink and the truth may not set well with you.
lol

Monroe, NC

#43 Sep 19, 2013
Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Just plan trash mouth and no respect for anyone. Even if you do have money doesn't give you the right to trash anyone that is doing their best to make it in the world. It was a simple statement; the Parent didn't trash talk you. So why do feel you need to trash talk that person. I just wonder if it isn't because you may be tied to the Skate Rink and the truth may not set well with you.
I don't care anything about the skating rink. I know there's alot of scummy as hoes that hang out there! Single mothers trying to claim they are there for their kids. LOL What a joke! Just hoes trying to breakup families!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Oak was a joke 6 min Dude 38
News Ex-Hamblen lawman charged with sex offenses (Sep '08) 48 min Lol 54
Cuba Gooding Jr. found dead 2 hr A Friend 5
Marie Tweed Definitely NOT changed 4 hr Enabling her 16
STAFFPRO Temp Agency 7 hr Yoyo 9
Caleb Duckett aka King Duckett 8 hr On The Low 6
Will hopson 9 hr Norton 1
us nitrogen 10 hr z0neCrew 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web