just me

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Oct 25, 2011
it is going to be much improved and i wish the business well. my family will be attending when it opens!
Sounds good

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 25, 2011
I seen where it was opening back up and thought it was great.. Like many people have said, there isn't anything to do in this town hardly and I think it's a great idea!! My husband and I are planning on taking our son to check it out.. I think he'll have fun.. I used to love going to the skating rink and hanging out with my friends when I was younger :-)
green westling

Charlotte, NC

#23 Oct 26, 2011
I think the skatin ring was awsome I remember goin every weekend its good that its still in town
shed

Johnson City, TN

#24 Oct 29, 2011
You all should drive by there and see what they've done to the outside of the building. Hope that's a good sign of improvements on the inside!!!
Parent

Greeneville, TN

#25 Sep 16, 2013
I took my children for the first time this weekend since they opened back up from summer break. It floored me they have upped the admission price from $8 a person to $10. I am a single parent and try to do things with my children. I don't just take them and drop them off, I stay and skate with them. Spend time with them. But it is hard for a parent with two children to afford $30 for one night. Some people wouldn't think $6 increase for my family is that bad. But if you are a single parent trust me it is. I just wish they would have keep it the same price so my children and I could have keep going on our every other Friday nights family trips.
lol

Brevard, NC

#26 Sep 16, 2013
Parent wrote:
I took my children for the first time this weekend since they opened back up from summer break. It floored me they have upped the admission price from $8 a person to $10. I am a single parent and try to do things with my children. I don't just take them and drop them off, I stay and skate with them. Spend time with them. But it is hard for a parent with two children to afford $30 for one night. Some people wouldn't think $6 increase for my family is that bad. But if you are a single parent trust me it is. I just wish they would have keep it the same price so my children and I could have keep going on our every other Friday nights family trips.
Get another job besides Wal-Mart!
true

Brevard, NC

#27 Sep 16, 2013
You would not be a single mother if you wasnt a hoe! Whine somewhere else.

Since: Mar 13

Cowpens, SC

#28 Sep 16, 2013
Sorry if I'm out of line but I have to agree with Parent! I went skating there many years back and have been several times since then. Its terrific exercise. and many more eyes to watch the kids. I know we have corrupt juveniles but we also have many that aren't. I'm not sure how this price increase could allow the parents of our future to show children an alternative way of having. fun. No matter where you are blessed to work, life is expensive and especially raising kids.
In the know

Lexington, SC

#29 Sep 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get another job besides Wal-Mart!
. That is mean and not necessary
wondering

Midway, TN

#30 Sep 16, 2013
Did they increase the time to skate or just the price?
Parent

Greeneville, TN

#31 Sep 16, 2013
Entertained Easily wrote:
Sorry if I'm out of line but I have to agree with Parent! I went skating there many years back and have been several times since then. Its terrific exercise. and many more eyes to watch the kids. I know we have corrupt juveniles but we also have many that aren't. I'm not sure how this price increase could allow the parents of our future to show children an alternative way of having. fun. No matter where you are blessed to work, life is expensive and especially raising kids.
Yes I have enjoyed taking my children and the facility is nice and well kept. Also they have people watching the children. And just to set the record staight for "lol" "true" I have a decent job, not Walmart and my husband (the father to both my children) passed away a few years ago. When you go to being a single parent in a blink of the eye. You do the best you can. With my job I provide home,clothes, and food with little to spare. I could get a second job but where does that leave my children? With a baby sitter 24/7? I am sorry they have lost one parent I feel they need as much as my time that I can give them.
lol

Brevard, NC

#32 Sep 16, 2013
There's plenty to do with kids that don't cost a thing. Be a real parent and spend quality time with them. Its not always about spending money to occupy them.
Parent

Greeneville, TN

#33 Sep 16, 2013
lol wrote:
There's plenty to do with kids that don't cost a thing. Be a real parent and spend quality time with them. Its not always about spending money to occupy them.
I spend lots of quality time with my children. If you read my post we only go about every other weekend due to budget. The other times we are doing other activities that doesn't cost. But I have two wonderful children that do great in school, do their choir, and respect their mother. So yes I do like to treat them to a day out to do something they really like or get to pick as their fun activity day. Sorry you see that as a parent trying to JUST occuping their time by spending money. Guess we have two differnt outlooks on life.
lol

Greeneville, TN

#34 Sep 16, 2013
I spend lots of quality time with my children. If you read my post we only go about every other weekend due to budget. The other times we are doing other activities that doesn't cost. But I have two wonderful children that do great in school, do their choir, and respect their mother. So yes I do like to treat them to a day out to do something they really like or get to pick as their fun activity day. Sorry you see that as a parent trying to JUST

Yea I see you as a bitch working at Wal-Mart flirting around like a hoe with men at the skating rink EVERY other weekend!
gonna get caught

Midway, TN

#35 Sep 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Yea I see you as a bitch working at Wal-Mart flirting around like a hoe with men at the skating rink EVERY other weekend!
Are you the nasty dude that sits in the parking lot at Walmart flashing your nasty penis at people. I hope you are caught sooner than later.
freddy

Greeneville, TN

#36 Sep 16, 2013
no he is the guy that has never had a girlfriend and is to nasty to get one. he doesn't even have a really job, beside selling drugs to all the pillheads, because he is on here all the time.someone need to beat some respect into you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#37 Sep 17, 2013
lol wrote:
Really? How damn rude can you be to a stranger? Get yourself some help.. fast! Even if this lady IS just spending cash to occupy her children, she is still present to do so. That is more than most can say anymore and you may just be jealous....
lol

Greeneville, TN

#38 Sep 17, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How damn rude can you be to a stranger? Get yourself some help.. fast! Even if this lady IS just spending cash to occupy her children, she is still present to do so. That is more than most can say anymore and you may just be jealous....
I have $$$$ and I can occupy my kids without getting on here and crying around about how much it costs to take them somewhere. Im far from jealous of anyone. Who gives a shit about you being a single parent?! I hate that the skating rink doesn't accept your foodstamp card!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#39 Sep 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I have $$$$ and I can occupy my kids without getting on here and crying around about how much it costs to take them somewhere. Im far from jealous of anyone. Who gives a shit about you being a single parent?! I hate that the skating rink doesn't accept your foodstamp card!
I don't give a sh!t about you not giving a sh!t so shut your sh!t up.
Yeahbaby

Greeneville, TN

#40 Sep 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a sh!t about you not giving a sh!t so shut your sh!t up.
Get'em. Grr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clown sighting in baileyton 6 min Concerned Mother 1
Nolichucky View Golf 23 min Atticus Finch 26
No more videos of the cops! 1 hr Atticus Finch 43
men of the valley 2 hr RedHood 3
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 2 hr BOiaF 98
Busted stealing from CCU. 3 hr Camilla Weber 3
drug dealers in moshiem 3 hr Grieving Mother 25
Witches in Camp Creek 17 hr True Wiccan 43

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web