Looking for fun

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2014
What can anyone ell me about her? Is she still sleeping with guys for $?
curious

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 27, 2014
The one that had a baby with that Jeremy guy? If that's the one then more than likely. Why do girls disrespect themselves like that? Who the hell wants someone that everyone else has had?? If u want fun? Get a blow up doll. At least its disease free! Nasty hoes out here, I tell ya.
Looking for fun

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 27, 2014
I know her sister's name is Holly
turn up for what

Princeton, IL

#4 Jul 30, 2014
No amber ricker has a sister named Jessica Tudor now Jessica Jennings and amber has a baby by Jeremy curtis .. She is my Lil sister so y'all need too chill out with that shi@ seriously the other amber ticket is a hoe I know that for a fact she sucked me off for a Verizon card and after she sucked some dude off for happy meal for her daughter cu she had no money
got a big one

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2014
I'd hit that
just saying

Wingate, NC

#7 Aug 2, 2014
I seen her the other night and she was high as hell and didn't have her daughter with her. What the hell she puts on Facebook stating she's always with her daughter but then she's out getting high asking a 16 year to pee for her p.o. drug test and not having her daughter
Curious

Mohawk, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2014
just saying wrote:
I seen her the other night and she was high as hell and didn't have her daughter with her. What the hell she puts on Facebook stating she's always with her daughter but then she's out getting high asking a 16 year to pee for her p.o. drug test and not having her daughter
If she was high as hell, wouldn't that be a good thing that she didn't have her daughter with her? Just saying!
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2014
So what would be a good way to get a hold of her? Also what does she charge to get some of that? Was she any good?
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2014
So does anyone know the best way to get a hold of her? What does she charge? Is she any good?
lee

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Making it wet wrote:
So does anyone know the best way to get a hold of her? What does she charge? Is she any good?
which amber you trying to hook~up with? the 18yr old or the 27yr old cause they both will play if you pay lol
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 20, 2014
Didn't think the younger one did that stuff, but if she does she is hot also. Plus the older one's middle name is Nichole, not the younger one.
Poster

United States

#13 Aug 20, 2014
Stop cousin screwin!
wow

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 20, 2014
Making it wet wrote:
So what would be a good way to get a hold of her? Also what does she charge to get some of that? Was she any good?
Can't you get any without having to pay? Nasty...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min Jennifer Renee 5,655
ls there a reward for julie shelton wjo once wo... 26 min Hawkins county r... 4
Feeling lonely for the holidays 31 min Mrs Roberson 143
What I learned about relationshps 34 min csmaven 14
Hannah and jordan 1 hr Tommy 9
The Boles Residence 3 hr bath method 5
william hopson (May '12) 4 hr june 39
Principal at Mosheim 10 hr um... 80
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 hr Reclaim rights 164
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 17 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web