Amber Nichole Ricker
Looking for fun

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2014
What can anyone ell me about her? Is she still sleeping with guys for $?
curious

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2014
The one that had a baby with that Jeremy guy? If that's the one then more than likely. Why do girls disrespect themselves like that? Who the hell wants someone that everyone else has had?? If u want fun? Get a blow up doll. At least its disease free! Nasty hoes out here, I tell ya.
Looking for fun

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 27, 2014
I know her sister's name is Holly
turn up for what

Dunlap, IL

#4 Jul 30, 2014
No amber ricker has a sister named Jessica Tudor now Jessica Jennings and amber has a baby by Jeremy curtis .. She is my Lil sister so y'all need too chill out with that shi@ seriously the other amber ticket is a hoe I know that for a fact she sucked me off for a Verizon card and after she sucked some dude off for happy meal for her daughter cu she had no money
got a big one

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2014
I'd hit that
just saying

Maxton, NC

#7 Aug 2, 2014
I seen her the other night and she was high as hell and didn't have her daughter with her. What the hell she puts on Facebook stating she's always with her daughter but then she's out getting high asking a 16 year to pee for her p.o. drug test and not having her daughter
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2014
So what would be a good way to get a hold of her? Also what does she charge to get some of that? Was she any good?
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2014
So does anyone know the best way to get a hold of her? What does she charge? Is she any good?
lee

Cambridge, MA

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Making it wet wrote:
So does anyone know the best way to get a hold of her? What does she charge? Is she any good?
which amber you trying to hook~up with? the 18yr old or the 27yr old cause they both will play if you pay lol
Making it wet

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 20, 2014
Didn't think the younger one did that stuff, but if she does she is hot also. Plus the older one's middle name is Nichole, not the younger one.
Poster

Greenback, TN

#13 Aug 20, 2014
Stop cousin screwin!
wow

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2014
Making it wet wrote:
So what would be a good way to get a hold of her? Also what does she charge to get some of that? Was she any good?
Can't you get any without having to pay? Nasty...
yikes

Kingsport, TN

#15 Dec 8, 2015
lee wrote:
<quoted text>
which amber you trying to hook~up with? the 18yr old or the 27yr old cause they both will play if you pay lol
Wow I dodged a bullet. Thank God for Topix lol.
curious

Kingsport, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2015
yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I dodged a bullet. Thank God for Topix lol.
How do u know her?
Get a Life

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2015
just saying wrote:
I seen her the other night and she was high as hell and didn't have her daughter with her. What the hell she puts on Facebook stating she's always with her daughter but then she's out getting high asking a 16 year to pee for her p.o. drug test and not having her daughter
Now that Facebook comment is speaking of bout every girl in Greene County. They so good with there kids and take pics and all but out whoring around in every club and bar.Hos one pic a week with the kids ain't being a good mother hate tto break the news to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circuit Court Clerk Race 22 min Turned 56
David Mclain shows true colors 36 min your point being 15
I am tired of winning, how about you? 1 hr covets approval 10
What is it like in the Greene County jail? 1 hr wondering 1
White Power rally in Charlottesville 2 hr tiki boys reviewed 106
Trump Is President 2 hr ceo guys leaving 7
Where is Sheffy Hollow? (Sep '12) 2 hr Gametrack 30
Who can find Korea on a map? 3 hr Kohlrabi 25
New divorces in Greeneville? 5 hr truth17 15
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 19 hr Voter 152