blue

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

honestly i think this whole topic is nothing but a bunch greenevile citizens that has nothing better to do than bash other people and make them feel as low as the person that started this topic! Is it up to us to judge? NO it's not its up to the good lord above! As far as kevin dating someone else sorry dont think its true cause the mother would had come foward and talked about like an adult. so worry about your life and how your goign to make it let the good lord take care of the rest. Worry about your family and how your going to make in this life. Life is too short and too precious!!!! May god bless you!
The Real Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

blue wrote:
honestly i think this whole topic is nothing but a bunch greenevile citizens that has nothing better to do than bash other people and make them feel as low as the person that started this topic! Is it up to us to judge? NO it's not its up to the good lord above! As far as kevin dating someone else sorry dont think its true cause the mother would had come foward and talked about like an adult. so worry about your life and how your goign to make it let the good lord take care of the rest. Worry about your family and how your going to make in this life. Life is too short and too precious!!!! May god bless you!
I totally agree. 100%-God Bless
trone

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

he might be alittle gay but i like kevin,and been in jail with kevin. You either got good luck or bad,that means if you have good luck you just havent been caught yet....fuckin saints......all peoples gonna get judged on day or another and maybe you will be judged for judging. you think you know it but you dont when i have something to say i say to faces,so dont be a bitch man up.........jk about being gay kevin but you need to put sum bass in your voice lol

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

trone wrote:
he might be alittle gay but i like kevin,and been in jail with kevin. You either got good luck or bad,that means if you have good luck you just havent been caught yet....fuckin saints......all peoples gonna get judged on day or another and maybe you will be judged for judging. you think you know it but you dont when i have something to say i say to faces,so dont be a bitch man up.........jk about being gay kevin but you need to put sum bass in your voice lol
I know this is an old topic, the statement about good luck and bad luck is crap...people make their own luck. It is good choices and bad choices..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PURGE THE JUDGES supreme court level 3 min Little peoples Judges 8
By the way I judge Burns on the deputies 6 min Elected Deputies 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 min Geeze 8,968
Why do rich Republicans whine when we tax them 8 min Men to boys 9
An APOLOGY from Turd (Jan '13) 10 min Real Republican 13
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,225
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 30 min Gville resident 159
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Bill Moncier 13
Eddie Overholt arrest question 7 hr Our Problem 37
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 9 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 9 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 9 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••