green

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 23, 2010
Remmy how old is your daughter? he is 34 and the woman he is engaged to is the same age!
asdf

Gallatin, TN

#22 Sep 23, 2010
easy greazy it's all gravy baby
The Real Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Sep 23, 2010
He's Not Engaged
The Real Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Sep 23, 2010
question wrote:
how is he talking to your daughter when he has been in jail since June?
Thats What I Would Like To Know!!!! Sounds Like Someone Is Tryin To Start More Garbage On Here!!!
green

Nashville, TN

#25 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
He's Not Engaged
the kevin hendrix i know is engaged.
question

Madison, TN

#26 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
He's Not Engaged
Yes he is engaged and to my best friend, they are getting married in May cause im in the wedding. He is calling her baby his own and has his stuff at her house so YES he is engaged what do u call that?
The Real Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Sep 23, 2010
question wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is engaged and to my best friend, they are getting married in May cause im in the wedding. He is calling her baby his own and has his stuff at her house so YES he is engaged what do u call that?
Is this the baby that won 1st at the fair this year,,than yes i do know what your talking about.i was there with one of my co-workers and we seen kevin that night. sorry.
call that

Waterloo, Canada

#28 Sep 23, 2010
question wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is engaged and to my best friend, they are getting married in May cause im in the wedding. He is calling her baby his own and has his stuff at her house so YES he is engaged what do u call that?
well I would call that stupid. She really needs to think about it before she makes a mistake like Kevin. Hell he can't support him self so how will he support her and her child? And by the way don't freak out cause I aint saying she is stupid, just he decision is. Hell I don't have a clue who she is.
question

Madison, TN

#29 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the baby that won 1st at the fair this year,,than yes i do know what your talking about.i was there with one of my co-workers and we seen kevin that night. sorry.
that's ok just trying to clear some stuff up on here. this is upsetting news to her just trying to figure out what's going on.
call that

Waterloo, Canada

#30 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the baby that won 1st at the fair this year,,than yes i do know what your talking about.i was there with one of my co-workers and we seen kevin that night. sorry.
well with the fair in August, and Kevin has been in jail since June....yet, you SAW him at the fair....looks like this person who says they 'know' Kevin well, really don't!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#31 Sep 23, 2010
question wrote:
Lets see... he got ten months, so, yeah i guess he'll be out by may!!
plprstupid

Hendersonville, TN

#32 Sep 23, 2010
call that wrote:
<quoted text>well with the fair in August, and Kevin has been in jail since June....yet, you SAW him at the fair....looks like this person who says they 'know' Kevin well, really don't!
hum i seen him to working on a crew for the jail guess thats why he was in his blues
drugs are bad

Gallatin, TN

#33 Sep 23, 2010
I'm just surprised it took this long before his name ended up on here.
behehehehe

Johnson City, TN

#34 Sep 23, 2010
He aint yo baby daddy....yes he is ho! no he aint, he gonna marry my cousin in may...fools he is in jail... no he's not in jail, he is my fiance and we are to wed in may...HO I TOLD U HE MY BABY DADDY...folks, I saw him working with the jail crew just the other day...He isn't in jail he was at the fair...He got 10 months.....The one I know is engaged...Oh she's really torn up about this...HO! HE AINT YO BABY DADDY,HE JUS TRYIN TO BE...
Just how many Kevin Hendrix's can there be around here????
TARDS

Greeneville, TN

#35 Sep 24, 2010
He was in jail, no he was'nt...He was at the fair, no he was'nt...Here is one that will really blow your mind..HE WAS ON A WORK CREW AT THE FAIR!!!!!SHIT!!!! TOOK ALOT OF BRAIN POWER TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!!!!
The Real Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#36 Sep 24, 2010
Yes he was on work release and this topic should be shut down because its no one elses business how much time he got or who hes engaged to.
yep

Waterloo, Canada

#38 Sep 24, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
Yes he was on work release and this topic should be shut down because its no one elses business how much time he got or who hes engaged to.
. Then I am sure it will get started again cause there is A LOT more to Hendrix that these women need to know b4 they go and ruin their lives on him.
Yes

Johnson City, TN

#39 Sep 24, 2010
He broke in his own mother's house and stole things from her and sold them to an antique dealer. The dealer then sold the items to other people. By the time his mom found out what happened, she had to go to people to buy her own stuff back. How's that for a good son? She is a good person and didn't deserve being treated like that by her son. If he doesn't respect his mom he doesn't respect anyone.
The Real Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#40 Sep 24, 2010
Yes wrote:
He broke in his own mother's house and stole things from her and sold them to an antique dealer. The dealer then sold the items to other people. By the time his mom found out what happened, she had to go to people to buy her own stuff back. How's that for a good son? She is a good person and didn't deserve being treated like that by her son. If he doesn't respect his mom he doesn't respect anyone.
Correct but his mother enable's him. Ive seen Drug Court clients fail because there parents enable them and this is also the case with Kevin!!! I seen it for almost 2yrs i know what im talkin about.
RunFast

Waterloo, Canada

#41 Sep 24, 2010
Leave kevin's mother out of this. Whether she enables him or not, she is a very kind woman (maybe kind to a fault). She has been through enough. No need to throw her under the bus on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Strange's gf. . . or ex "Karen" 59 min You know who 12
More broken campaign promises 1 hr Trust 35
How do you maintain a job at Child Support 1 hr Oceans11 1
Walmart DC affairs 1 hr OrderF 1
Shareprices plummet 1 billion after Tweet 1 hr Matthew McConaughey 38
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 1 hr Matthew McConaughey 73
Starting DTR 2 hr unreal 13

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance