Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Remmy

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 22, 2010
 
Does anyone know him? My daughter has been talking to him. I'd like to know what kind of person he is.
Run and run fast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Tell your daughter to run.
RUNFAST

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Tell your daughter to run and not look back!! I can find one good thing to say about him. And I've known him more than half my life. He talks a great game. But he is bad news all the way around. I have a daughter. And I wouldn't let him within 10 feet of her
nag

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 22, 2010
 
terrible
Sparrow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Go to the courthouse and look at his record. He's been arrested many times. He use to steal from his now deceased dad so he could buy drugs. I felt so sorry for his dad. I think Kevin was the only child and he treated his dad so badly. The poor guy worried all the time about Kevin. It was pitiful...
The Real Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I know him on a more professional level and he is a good person that means well but hasnt always done well. He lost his dad and that has really tore him up he has had other issues also he did start to goto church with me on and off. But he does mean well he just has made mistakes that the rest of us didnt. I would say dont let people on this website influence you about kevin talk to him yourself . You will find he is a good person deep down.... God Bless
toobad4u

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Remmy wrote:
Does anyone know him? My daughter has been talking to him. I'd like to know what kind of person he is.
I always thought his name would make it on topix. I honestly believe his dad was afraid of him. He comes from a very respectable family, I don't know what happened to him.

My daughter "went" with him years ago (10+). Would my daughter date him now....NO WAY!!! I never had any problems with him at the time, but he's changed.

He will present himself as a great person, which he could be if he'd straighten up his life. But, until he gets his act together, I'd advise you NOT to let your daughter see him.

He was married a very short time a few years ago. If I'm not mistaken, it was a girl from out of state who went to Tusculum College. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Sparrow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The Real Truth wrote:
I know him on a more professional level and he is a good person that means well but hasn't always done well. He lost his dad and that has really tore him up he has had other issues also he did start to goto church with me on and off. But he does mean well he just has made mistakes that the rest of us didnt. I would say dont let people on this website influence you about Kevin talk to him yourself . You will find he is a good person deep down.... God Bless
I'm sorry, but he hasn't proven himself to be a good man at all. A good man doesn't steal from their very kindhearted, elderly father so they can buy drugs. If you could of seen how sad his poor father was, you wouldn't feel sorry for Kevin at all. His dad did everything to help him and would even beg people to give Kevin a job because Kevin would yet again promise to straighten up, but alas, Kevin would blow off his job because it was easier to live off of and steal from daddy. He's not proven himself to be a good man at all and I would be sick if my daughter was thinking about dating him...
worked with him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Sparrow has said it best. I have worked with him at 2 different places and from both places he was fired for stealing. He is a liar, a theif and a drug addict. I felt so bad for his father. He was such a good man and did not deserve what Kevin put him through. Lock your daughter up now!!!!
melissa

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 22, 2010
 
Well I have not known him 'forever' only past 4 yrs. He will steal off of ANYONE including family and friends. He will give all kinds of excuses as to why he does it except for the REAL reason, which is always to buy drugs. Please tell your daughter to stay away. Take the advise above and go to the courthouse and look up his history. Kevin is bad news and my opinion is he will never change. He has had many opportunities to do so and has proven that he can not grow up!
nag

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

hell i know for a fact he wrote a check on his dads checking account the day after he died
The Real Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sparrow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but he hasn't proven himself to be a good man at all. A good man doesn't steal from their very kindhearted, elderly father so they can buy drugs. If you could of seen how sad his poor father was, you wouldn't feel sorry for Kevin at all. His dad did everything to help him and would even beg people to give Kevin a job because Kevin would yet again promise to straighten up, but alas, Kevin would blow off his job because it was easier to live off of and steal from daddy. He's not proven himself to be a good man at all and I would be sick if my daughter was thinking about dating him...
He was a client of mine and i know the real kevin . you can make up all the stuff you want but you have no right to judge anyone thats not your place. Yes he did do wrong by his father but thats in the past. Im sure your past isnt Perfect nore is anyone elses thats why there called mistakes. People get on here and run down everyone they know. And what they need to be doing is looking at there own life and trying to improve it . Truth be told this site should be shut down and im not so sure that it wont be pretty soon. People should be able to live there life's with out is being plastered all over the internet...- God Bless
on hendrix

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 22, 2010
 
nag wrote:
hell i know for a fact he wrote a check on his dads checking account the day after he died
Heard something similar to that myself
on hendrix

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Remmy wrote:
Does anyone know him? My daughter has been talking to him. I'd like to know what kind of person he is.
How old is your daughter? Kevin's what? in this 30's?
RUNFAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Bottom line... Whether Kevin is actively using or on the up and up, he is not stable enough to have a healthy relationship with anyone's daughter.
truth

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 22, 2010
 
Kevin is a piece of shit needle junkie thief. The farther you can stay away from him the better off you'll be.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 22, 2010
 
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> He was a client of mine and i know the real kevin . you can make up all the stuff you want but you have no right to judge anyone thats not your place. Yes he did do wrong by his father but thats in the past. Im sure your past isnt Perfect nore is anyone elses thats why there called mistakes. People get on here and run down everyone they know. And what they need to be doing is looking at there own life and trying to improve it . Truth be told this site should be shut down and im not so sure that it wont be pretty soon. People should be able to live there life's with out is being plastered all over the internet...- God Bless
He's in jail now. How's he talking to someones daughter? Yeah , you people really know it all don't you!!
yep

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 23, 2010
 
he is friends with bandy thompson and eric rush if that helps anyone out.
question

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 23, 2010
 
how is he talking to your daughter when he has been in jail since June?
green

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 23, 2010
 
well i sure would like to meet her considering hes engaged to my bestfriend and they are getting married! i guess we need to talk huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••