We need some "ladies" here!

We need some "ladies" here!

Created by Red Wyatt on Feb 18, 2014

113 votes

Click on an option to vote

that do not curse like sailors

believe in God and the Bible

that are worth flirting with

who don't think they are super important

young and attractive

that are normal and not paranoid

that don't make outlandish claims

that don't call others childish names

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#206 Mar 9, 2014
aLady wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil, yopu are nothing more than a "Christain Extremist"!! You say:
Ladies should never curse..it's one on f the Commandments??Which one?
Tatoo's, again give us a quote from the Bible?
Ladies shouldn't smoke, again a quote from the Bible?
Ladies should drink in moderation, but men can get "Blind Drunk"?
Ladies should shun the Gay Agenda..you opinion or the Bibles?
Phil, your a full of crap as a Christmas Goose!!
You need to read your Bible (do you have one?)

It is not extreme to read and share the word of the Lord young lady.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#207 Mar 9, 2014
manofgod wrote:
<quoted text>He is not an extremist. He is stating facts according to the Bible. Read the damn thing and you will know which scripture it states very plainly everything he has stated. Doubt him and question him all you want, but the Bible has only one interpretation. Everything is in there. Other posts(not Phil's) have offered to enlighten people to what the Book says. It's not all about the ladies..it's about everyone to obey these laws and commandments. Phil's agenda right now is to preach to the league of "ladies" on GTF . I will pray for him and you,also.
I'm preaching to the "ladies" because that was the title of this topic. Someone said we need some ladies here... so I have addressed that topic.

I see too many "ladies" ignoring God's word, just as I see too many "gentlemen" doing the same thing.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#208 Mar 14, 2014
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst part would be that even if you're giving it to her really good she will be calling out his name.
That is freaking HILARIOUS!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#209 Mar 14, 2014
Elaine wrote:
This alyagotado is the nastiest mouth geeky germ scum on this place. Seems like he thinks he's sexy & funny. He's neither. Pure filth.
Seems to me like you think I'm sexy and funny. I never said that. I've always admitted to being pure filth. Not filthy enough to give you a tumble; but pretty filthy. And my mouth is not "literally" nasty, geeky, germ scum... just "figuratively". The only people you can truly say that about are those that have gone down on you. I'm sure the list is short. How many blind men without a sense of smell can there be? I bet you have them all on speed dial.
Elaine

Arcadia, SC

#210 Mar 14, 2014
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me like you think I'm sexy and funny. I never said that. I've always admitted to being pure filth. Not filthy enough to give you a tumble; but pretty filthy. And my mouth is not "literally" nasty, geeky, germ scum... just "figuratively". The only people you can truly say that about are those that have gone down on you. I'm sure the list is short. How many blind men without a sense of smell can there be? I bet you have them all on speed dial.
The list is short dear filthy mouthed one & not for the reasons you stated. I've actually had standards in my life but you wouldn't understand selectivity & standards from the way you talk about women. Your description of geeky germ scum filthy was right on target to describe yourself. No lady would want any part of you & I do mean any part!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#211 Mar 15, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
The list is short dear filthy mouthed one & not for the reasons you stated. I've actually had standards in my life but you wouldn't understand selectivity & standards from the way you talk about women. Your description of geeky germ scum filthy was right on target to describe yourself. No lady would want any part of you & I do mean any part!
I thought that was your description of me. And I don't talk about "women" in general, in a derogatory manner. I know a few on here that I think are real sweethearts. And they get blasted all the time. I get along well with the girls at work. I've even helped several unwed mothers get their start. I believe the only women I put down are vindictive, self-righteous c*nts like yourself that are so bitter that they can't find humor in life. Ladies? Really? Who the Hell are you to make that judgment? You are the one that attacked me, just minding my business...I can't for the life of me remember ever asking your opinion on one goddamned thing. Not that I don't respect your opinion. But I don't. Thank you for calling me "dear'. I think I love you! ;)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#212 Mar 15, 2014
Aly rocks. Elaine is uptight. lol And this is Topix.....'nuff said.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#213 Mar 19, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
The list is short dear filthy mouthed one & not for the reasons you stated. I've actually had standards in my life but you wouldn't understand selectivity & standards from the way you talk about women. Your description of geeky germ scum filthy was right on target to describe yourself. No lady would want any part of you & I do mean any part!
Now, now, Elaine. You know the list is short for the exact reasons I've stated. Men like going down to a summer's eve. Not a nor' easter blowin' in from the septic tank. That Renuzit in your panties can only fool someone for just so long. The nose knows! Do yourself and the neighbor's Rottweiler a favor and go to the doctor. Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holt aka little Burns 8 min Hagan 10
Britons even want Trump 1 hr Yea right 4
Dtf 1 hr Hagan 4
why do children take after the bad parent????? 4 hr carnival cruiser 20
Greenevile High School Setting Bad Precedent 5 hr Kohlrabi 35
Queston for u boyz! 5 hr The real really 15
Bubba confused 5 hr Donald J Trump 6

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages