Blondie

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
A few of my friends work in the kitchen at General Morgan Inn , and about a month ago i promised one friend i would drop of her pack of cigs she left in my car. As soon as i walk in the dinning area i noticed a few large stage lights and a big camera , The people recording and taping this guy all had blue shirts on that said speed vision or speed channel? im not 100% sure? anyway the guy that was getting interviewed was just bad as hell. yea im in love. i didnt think he lived here , him being at the morgan inn , anyway i saw him again today. And he is still bad as hell. Im thinking he recently moved here , from were i dont know? he has dark skin or maybe just tan? jet black hair. I was with my brother today when we saw this guy he drives a chrysler concord , my brother says its the only one in Greeneville and its like the fast version of a chrysler 300. maroon/chrome rims , tinted windows. so anyone know who this guy might be? my brother said he looks familiar , maybe he has been on tv or something? just very curious about this guy. help.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Don't think he'll want anything to do with you. Sorry
Blondie

Greeneville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Just me wrote:
Don't think he'll want anything to do with you. Sorry
how would you know such a thing? do you know who this guy is? or maybe just tell me whats his background?
Reved

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
How old was he?
Blondie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Reved wrote:
How old was he?
i dont know , maybe around 25-28 area?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#6 Feb 1, 2013
He must be bad as hell if he drives a Chrysler...
umm

Powell, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Blondie wrote:
A few of my friends work in the kitchen at General Morgan Inn , and about a month ago i promised one friend i would drop of her pack of cigs she left in my car. As soon as i walk in the dinning area i noticed a few large stage lights and a big camera , The people recording and taping this guy all had blue shirts on that said speed vision or speed channel? im not 100% sure? anyway the guy that was getting interviewed was just bad as hell. yea im in love. i didnt think he lived here , him being at the morgan inn , anyway i saw him again today. And he is still bad as hell. Im thinking he recently moved here , from were i dont know? he has dark skin or maybe just tan? jet black hair. I was with my brother today when we saw this guy he drives a chrysler concord , my brother says its the only one in Greeneville and its like the fast version of a chrysler 300. maroon/chrome rims , tinted windows. so anyone know who this guy might be? my brother said he looks familiar , maybe he has been on tv or something? just very curious about this guy. help.
well first off Chrysler stopped making the concorde in 2004. it wasn't a fast car it was a "luxury" car and frankly ugly as hell. I'm going to assume you meant the crossfire of which I have seen several in greeneville. secondly, if it was a press conference of sorts I would imagine it would be rather easy to Google the subject of or you could simply ask management at the general morgan inn...since you have friends who work there and all.
Blondie

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
well first off Chrysler stopped making the concorde in 2004. it wasn't a fast car it was a "luxury" car and frankly ugly as hell. I'm going to assume you meant the crossfire of which I have seen several in greeneville. secondly, if it was a press conference of sorts I would imagine it would be rather easy to Google the subject of or you could simply ask management at the general morgan inn...since you have friends who work there and all.
they were working , they just cant pull up a chair and sit next to the guy. anyway brothers friend has a idea who it might be , so im just gonna drive by the house and see if its the same car. and im not a stalker.
kinda odd around here

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
hey there girl or woman? i dont know? anyway i know exactly who your talking about , and you do sorta sound like a stalker? i dont want to go into details on here , just ask Jeff at Morgan inn about the guy. unless your a victoria secret model i wouldnt waste your time , or your worth millions?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
they were working , they just cant pull up a chair and sit next to the guy. anyway brothers friend has a idea who it might be , so im just gonna drive by the house and see if its the same car. and im not a stalker.
But they could easily find out who was being interviewed...
Anonymously asking on an internet forum about someone, driving by his house to see if he's there... Nothing stalkerish about that...
Anonymous

Greeneville, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
I called guy in question , i swear after i informed him about all this he asked if you were rich? he didnt sound interested at even looking at this web site. so im gonna go out on a limb and say your chances dont look too bright? i was informed about this , and had to check for myself , cause i just didnt believe it. its kinda funny. i wish i could go more into detail about said guy , however i was asked not too. please report back your findings after driving by this guys house please.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Dammit I want a stalker.
Blondie

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 1, 2013
I hate to admit this , me and a few of my girlfriends did drive by the guys house. That must be his house the chrysler it was there (same car i saw earlier) also there was a black mercedes benz there with Florida tags. im done being a stalker. maybe i will run into the guy in the future. Just me do you know who this guy is? really im not a stalker , well not anymore.
awesome O

Locust, NC

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Probably Allen Johnson
Fla

Greeneville, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
^ no not Allen , chrysler guy is much younger. wow so you guys can pretty much say anything about anyone one here , just odd. Greeneville nice place you guys have , just way too cold for some of us. im another friend of "chrysler guy? a few us stopped off to make fun of him , we are getting back on the road headed to NY. Nice to meet some of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 10 min Red_Forman 607
Boone Fletcher 21 min Melissa1333 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Word Woman 5,672
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 48 min Worried Mom 169
Diversion on 600,000 dollar theft 1 hr Gville Grad 5
DNA testing 1 hr Gville Grad 12
info about eric jones 1 hr Gville Grad 19
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr hahaha 81
What I learned about relationshps 5 hr csmaven 48
Feeling lonely for the holidays 21 hr Veronica 155