HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW...

Greeneville, TN

#66 Aug 8, 2014
Strong hand R wrote:
The conservatives like to keep the females in line keeps the sluttyines in check with a strong hand .

Kingsport, TN

#67 Aug 8, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have slandered David long enough now, as you should be able to see; you did no damage, and no one wants to hear you're shit anymore!

BTW David was never tried for, or convicted of domestic violence. He is not guilty of the accusations against him.
Back Slap

Jonesborough, TN

#68 Aug 17, 2014
A old one but a good one right lol.
Next Election

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Aug 17, 2014
The wife beater won with your help .
Love the guy

Jonesborough, TN

#70 Aug 18, 2014
We must over and over we elect him to make new wife beater laws
Cheating Wife

Jonesborough, TN

#71 Aug 22, 2014
Its over the trial the stay out of jail the unfair punishment for wife beating . Judge conservative values made it so .
New Here

Greensboro, NC

#72 Aug 22, 2014
I wouldn't talk about Hawk , he might put your name on here too and how would you like that ?
Conservative faiths

Jonesborough, TN

#73 Aug 29, 2014
They both are conservative in nature . When any faith gets in Government its never good its why it forbidden in our Government state and church . Hawks did what he did and got away with it by cash conservative Judge and you voters who bought it hook line and sinker .
WorkedWITH Burns

Jonesborough, TN

#74 Aug 30, 2014
He worked with Burns the ex Sheriff on many issues including his wife beating arrest . We all know how that ended .
DAsheriff Judge happy

Jonesborough, TN

#75 Sep 1, 2014
He did it they keep it under the table so he didn't get removed from office one two or 20 conservatives scratching each others back .
Favortism Rewards

Jonesborough, TN

#76 Sep 1, 2014
The Hawk Name is not tarnished when it should be some things wrong with that folks . If the rest of did that crime its not that easy to get out of it .
THP officer tried it

Jonesborough, TN

#77 Sep 1, 2014
Will he get away with it they are trying to cover it up but if we stay on it justice for all will be served .
hear kiddy

#78 Sep 1, 2014
Hawk won so get over yourself. Yawn!!!! Meeeeeeeow!
Hold still

Jonesborough, TN

#79 Sep 1, 2014
Take it like a woman then let the little troll off easy what happen they buy you off ?

#80 Sep 1, 2014
Never a payoff when the kitty is and always will be given to those who stay faithful to the Hawk. Shame on you for being so unenlightened to the real ways of government. Naysayers always lose when faced with the Hawk and "the" network. Helloooo
She ask for it

Jonesborough, TN

#81 Sep 2, 2014
A public official in any other civilized place would be done after being convicted of this crime . Shame on the police the DA and the Judge who let him off the hook . Conservatives flock together like it never happen .
Drunken rage

Jonesborough, TN

#82 Sep 2, 2014
The cops the DA the Judge let you off easy I wouldn't and for dang sure wouldn't have voted for you again .
Pistol whip

Jonesborough, TN

#83 Sep 4, 2014
He got away with it let it go .
Strong Arm beating

Jonesborough, TN

#84 Sep 5, 2014
He is still in the public eye I wish he would just go away .

Savannah, GA

#85 Sep 5, 2014
Muhammed wrote in the Koran 4:34 that it is desirable to Beat Your Wife....I wonder how that part of Sharia Law will work out with American Women???

Some American Women might like it.........Most of them will probably complain about it.....Mine would smack me with a frying pan as I lay sleeping.....

The Qur'an, Surah 4:34
Surah 4:34 is a troubling passage which commands Muslim men to beat their rebellious wives. Since the passage speaks for itself, I will simply include four translations of the verse, so that readers may know that the meaning isnít lost in translation.(Note that Ali adds the word "lightly" to water down the text.)

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret what Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.(Pickthall)

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme.(Dawood)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville Wal-Mart 26 min Not a hater 2
Blacks & Gays 30 min Dixie40 49
Any nude pics of local girls 52 min Gamechanger 13
Poll R u A organ doner? 1 hr Mr Christian 2
Poll Who done ur tatoo? 1 hr Mr Christian 3
MORE POOR driving (Wal-Mart parking lot) 1 hr Mr Christian 11
Looking for Michael masters in 40s 1 hr slim 4
muslum immigrants coming 6 hr z0neCrew 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance