HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was on this phone?
I prefer not to comment on this. Maybe someone else will speak out and spill what they believe they know. It is not a topic I wish to discuss.
third times a charm

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jul 5, 2014
Yes this time will be better more damage from the GOP will become law under the wife beater otherwise known a the HAWK .
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#24 Jul 5, 2014
third times a charm wrote:
Yes this time will be better more damage from the GOP will become law under the wife beater otherwise known a the HAWK .
The HAWK don't follow no law, the HAWK makes the law.
back hand conservative

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jul 8, 2014
He likes to correct his woman in a way she don't forget for awhile .

Location hidden

#26 Jul 8, 2014
back hand conservative wrote:
He likes to correct his woman in a way she don't forget for awhile .
If you were discussing Federer backhanding a woman I might volunteer, but seeing as you are still on the Hawk talk I'll pass...
fat lip for fat lip

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jul 10, 2014
Its only hurt for a few hours why spend all that valuable GOP funding on the defense when it all came out great . For the good of the Republican party I looked at the voting record you didn't get what you paid for .
Haram reverse

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jul 10, 2014
When daddies away well we know what went on don't we its was all the phone I bet all the dirty details .

Location hidden

#29 Jul 10, 2014
fat lip for fat lip wrote:
Its only hurt for a few hours why spend all that valuable GOP funding on the defense when it all came out great . For the good of the Republican party I looked at the voting record you didn't get what you paid for .
I am in total agreement to that statement. Guess we have to as voters keep on supervising them when they get in office to make sure they are keeping up with the needs of the people. If not, they suffer the consequences for their actions.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#30 Jul 11, 2014
When the HAWK comes knockin the Democrats start runnin...

'cause they know they are gonna get the Pimp Slap!

Vote HAWK 2014!
Lovehawk

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 11, 2014
Dave can do as he pleases as long as Buddy and WT are around. He sold men's underwear at his daddy n WTs store, beat the piss outa all 3 wives and failed miserably on 3 marriages. What a resume. Atleast he does pick beautiful women to beat !!! Julia and the lawyer anyway, never saw his first. GO HAWK!!!, you miserable wife beater!!!
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#32 Jul 11, 2014
The HAWK had already won this race you all just don't know it yet!

HAWK 2014

HAWK for President!
Black n blue

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jul 13, 2014
What was seen on the phone was erased so we may never know if she ask for it .
off easy

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jul 13, 2014
Her crime was having a shady past and when its a upstanding Conservative mouth piece at stake well its allows good to have been Judged by one of your peers isn't it .

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#35 Jul 13, 2014
It doesn't matter what his ex was or was not doing. He had no right to put his hands on her. If he didn't want to be with her anymore, for whatever reason, he should have divorced her. He is a coward!
Lovehawk

Columbus, OH

#36 Jul 13, 2014
Who's got his kids now, surely not him??

Location hidden

#38 Jul 13, 2014
Lovehawk wrote:
Who's got his kids now, surely not him??
He ex wives have primary custody of the girls. When they are with him, they have to be supervised at all times. He still lives with his mommy and daddy which I find hilarious. He is a loser!

Location hidden

#39 Jul 13, 2014
text message wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know what the text message was? www.wcby.com/news/david-hawk-trial/22010586 Start at 1 minute 20 seconds.
Whether this is true or not, do you think it gives Hawk the right to put his hands her?
Wife Beaters Anonymous

Greeneville, TN

#40 Jul 13, 2014
Yeah any time a woman gets a flirty text message she needs to be punched and thrown around the room, after all, she is property, am I right?
Wife Correction GOP

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jul 14, 2014
Well when they get out of line conservatives put them back in or else it seems spare the rod spoil the wife . LOL
Back talked

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 14, 2014
Yes and we know what that gets the wife when conservatives do as they please and the Judge turns a conservative blind eye .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacey jean greene 8 min Biotch 24
Royal weddin 58 min Larry Weaver 2
Thoughts and prayers, Waffle house shootin 3 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 1
TOPIX- The Greeneville SLANDER forum 5 hr citizen 6
Dude goes by Savage 6 hr judy blo me 15
Need to find Matthew L. Burns 6 hr Laura 1
does anyone know elizabeth cox? (Jul '11) 6 hr Oopz 40

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages