Another EARTHQUAKE in Japan! Prophecy being fulfilled

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
TOKYO -- A strong earthquake Friday struck the same Japanese coast devastated by last year's massive quake and tsunami, generating small waves but no immediate reports of heavy damage. Several people along the northeastern coast were reportedly injured and buildings in Tokyo and elsewhere swayed for several minutes.

The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of 7.3 and struck in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Miyagi prefecture at 5:18 p.m.(0818 GMT), the Japan Meteorological Agency said. The epicenter was 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) beneath the seabed and 240 kilometers (150 miles) offshore.

The area was shaken by repeated, smaller aftershocks, the agency said.

After the quake, authorities issued a warning that a tsunami potentially as high as 2 meters (2.2 yards) could hit. Sirens whooped along the coast as people ran for higher ground.

Ishinomaki, a city in Miyagi, reported a tsunami 1 meter (1 yard) high and other towns reported smaller tsunamis.

About two hours after the quake struck, the tsunami warning was cancelled. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center earlier said there was no risk of a widespread

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Thats very bad. Saw that on the news this morning.
Prophecy

Winter Springs, FL

#3 Dec 7, 2012
also says that many dumb, old, fake Christian, in-bred, white-trash people will live together in a rural, dumpy town with nothing to do except pop prescription pills and talk trash about the other country bumpkins. While the rest of the world joins the 21st century, Prophecy says these racist, women-hating, uneducated morons will somehow, actually go backwards in time. To see the 21st century, go to Asheville. To bore yourself to death, hate your life and find out just out pathetic a rural hell-hole can become, visit Greeneville, TN (the armpit of America).
Question

Marion, VA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Prophecy wrote:
also says that many dumb, old, fake Christian, in-bred, white-trash people will live together in a rural, dumpy town with nothing to do except pop prescription pills and talk trash about the other country bumpkins. While the rest of the world joins the 21st century, Prophecy says these racist, women-hating, uneducated morons will somehow, actually go backwards in time. To see the 21st century, go to Asheville. To bore yourself to death, hate your life and find out just out pathetic a rural hell-hole can become, visit Greeneville, TN (the armpit of America).
Your bible is obviously missing several pages.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Prophecy wrote:
I wouldn't say I even know the area well enough to actually "hate" it, or anyone in it, but it is somewhat depressing at times. Nothing to do, nowhere special to go, not even anyone particularly interesting I've met thus far. I'm accustomed to "city life" or being at the ocean with unlimited things to do, different people and an always changing "vibe" so all these empty fields of same ole, same ole aren't really my thing either. The mountains are okay but still, you have to drive an hour in any direction for most anything to do, to see or to experience. It does suck sometimes.(-:
camphor

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Last Day Prophet wrote:
TOKYO -- A strong earthquake Friday struck the same Japanese coast devastated by last year's massive quake and tsunami, generating small waves but no immediate reports of heavy damage. Several people along the northeastern coast were reportedly injured and buildings in Tokyo and elsewhere swayed for several minutes.
The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of 7.3 and struck in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Miyagi prefecture at 5:18 p.m.(0818 GMT), the Japan Meteorological Agency said. The epicenter was 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) beneath the seabed and 240 kilometers (150 miles) offshore.
The area was shaken by repeated, smaller aftershocks, the agency said.
After the quake, authorities issued a warning that a tsunami potentially as high as 2 meters (2.2 yards) could hit. Sirens whooped along the coast as people ran for higher ground.
Ishinomaki, a city in Miyagi, reported a tsunami 1 meter (1 yard) high and other towns reported smaller tsunamis.
About two hours after the quake struck, the tsunami warning was cancelled. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center earlier said there was no risk of a widespread
Payback for Pearl Harbor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling lonely for the holidays 9 min Real or GTFO 67
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 36 min Analog man 5,541
Worst probation officer in Greene County? (May '10) 1 hr big dick 69
What is your favorite poem? 1 hr csmaven 127
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Yea 547
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 2 hr Spankings 141
casey holt at ghs (Aug '13) 2 hr AlsoCurious 11
wheel tax 5 hr GreeneCountyGirl 112
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 6 hr Word Warrior 12
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 16 hr Counsler Bob 97