First Prev
of 2
Next Last
awesome O

Seymour, TN

#21 Apr 10, 2013
Her sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said ya'll are immature...quit talkin shit or atleast put your name...awesome yeah uhh right.
I did put my name. Its awesome O. So I'm assuming on your birth certificate it says her sister
johnny

Johnson City, TN

#22 Apr 12, 2013
Her sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said ya'll are immature...quit talkin shit or atleast put your name...awesome yeah uhh right.

NO you quite talking shit you saying immature, ITS not your business either apparently its between this fellow ben, his wife,and the other fellow... NOT your business EITHER.. you need to stay out of it. and be mature... a mature person stays out of others business! take your own advise
joe

Cherryville, NC

#23 Apr 12, 2013
Kota, don't let these people get u down. We love u,
Ben, and bently.
the slave driver

Elizabethton, TN

#24 Apr 12, 2013
Hey idiots..........leave Dakota and Kansas the hell alone. Both are wonderful young ladies. If you girls need any help let me know. Kansas u can get ahold of me through my son... for real! Love u girls!
notafan

Greeneville, TN

#25 Apr 13, 2013
Again why beat his ass or try to it was YOUR WIFE that f^cked another man She is the one you need to worry about
Her sister

Charlotte, NC

#26 Apr 13, 2013
awesome O wrote:
<quoted text>
I did put my name. Its awesome O. So I'm assuming on your birth certificate it says her sister
No actually its kansas! And pretty sure people talking shit about my sister is my business. So stfu and get a damn life and quit talking shit about people you know nothing about. and thanks slave driver love you!
awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#27 Apr 13, 2013
Her sister wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually its kansas! And pretty sure people talking shit about my sister is my business. So stfu and get a damn life and quit talking shit about people you know nothing about. and thanks slave driver love you!
I wanna meet you sister. Sounds like she's pretty easy and obviously not getting what she needs at home. Hope to see her soon
just me

Greeneville, TN

#28 Apr 14, 2013
im her ex i know the nasty hoe she give a black dude head at the skating rink two months ago while her man ben watched
Her sister

Charlotte, NC

#29 Apr 14, 2013
just me wrote:
im her ex i know the nasty hoe she give a black dude head at the skating rink two months ago while her man ben watched
No shes not easy, she made a mistake...and uhh she did not give no black guy a bj. Your freaking stupid af. Damn.
just me

Greeneville, TN

#30 Apr 14, 2013
her sister is just as bad you watch she will be preg next and she is nastyer than dakota
Her sister

Bennettsville, SC

#31 Apr 14, 2013
just me wrote:
her sister is just as bad you watch she will be preg next and she is nastyer than dakota
Oh yeah im so nasty. You don't know shit about me.
Her sisterg

Bennettsville, SC

#32 Apr 14, 2013
just me wrote:
Oh and its nastier* atleast learn how to spell before you talk shit about me (: haters gonna hate.
johnny

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 14, 2013
which one has better puss.???? dakota or her sister??? lets ask Hey dakota do you have better puss than your sister??? hmmm hairy, shaved.??? tight, loose
Her sister

Stanley, NC

#34 Apr 14, 2013
Like I said haters gonna hate (:
johnny

Johnson City, TN

#35 Apr 14, 2013
Her sister wrote:
Like I said haters gonna hate (:
why not ANSWER??? inquiring minds wanna KNOW.
this is better than soap operas... Im not even from the area but find these little gossip sessions. funny as hell.
Her sister

Charlotte, NC

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Exactly, you don't even know the people you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 37 min Your fault 23
Caves near greeneville (Aug '12) 1 hr Dixie iron fist 15
I like to fark my momma in? 1 hr sick 3
Snitching on your spouse cause he wont buy U dr... (May '10) 2 hr Not 1 To Mess With 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 5,710
william hopson (May '12) 3 hr collettea 41
who is tired of cable company in town? 3 hr JanWill6023 16
What I learned about relationshps 6 hr csmaven 62
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 7 hr idiots 172
***** last post wins ***** 7 hr Alex Nicole 623
Principal at Mosheim 9 hr really 83
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE